Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Emma Glover
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tertium

Contributions: 3

Emma GloverPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am    Subject: Wondra: Fall of a Heroine Reply with quote

Warning, this is some intense stuff.

Does anyone know why Emma decided to star in this snuff film:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=330

I was super excited to see her twitter pics where she was all dressed up as Wonder Woman:

But I bought the movie and it's a strangulation fetish movie. A snuff film. Bane kills Wondra at the end. It is intense, graphic, and very drawn out. Why would someone of Emma's modelling status do a film like that?

Then after I bought it, the film disappeared. They stopped selling it. The guy who made the film gave a different answer every time someone asked him why it was gone. Now it's back. Does Emma know about this? I was thinking she didn't want it released and sued the guy, but that's really only speculation. If anyone knows anything more about this film and Emma's involvement with it, I would really like to know. I sent a link to Emma's website, but I have no idea if she will ever see it. If anyone has a more direct route to contact her, please forward this information to her. Thanks.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Emma GloverPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:11 am    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

Frank White Photoshoot (March 2012)

tertium

Emma GloverPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:12 am    Subject: Re: Wondra: Fall of a Heroine Reply with quote

tertium wrote:

I was super excited to see her twitter pics where she was all dressed up as Wonder Woman:

But I bought the movie and it's a strangulation fetish movie. A snuff film. Bane kills Wondra at the end. It is intense, graphic, and very drawn out. Why would someone of Emma's modelling status do a film like that?

Then after I bought it, the film disappeared. They stopped selling it. The guy who made the film gave a different answer every time someone asked him why it was gone. Now it's back. Does Emma know about this? I was thinking she didn't want it released and sued the guy, but that's really only speculation. If anyone knows anything more about this film and Emma's involvement with it, I would really like to know. I sent a link to Emma's website, but I have no idea if she will ever see it. If anyone has a more direct route to contact her, please forward this information to her. Thanks.

Well the video is gone again. I'm very curious as to why this video keeps appearing and disappearing.
Beerlover

Emma GloverPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:43 am    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow
Beerlover

Emma GloverPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:25 pm    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

tford

Contributions: 364

Emma GloverPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:27 pm    Subject: Re: Wondra: Fall of a Heroine Reply with quote

tertium wrote:

I'd actually like to see the film just because it sounds so different.
Beerlover

Emma GloverPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:18 am    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

ZIP magazine

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Emma GloverPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:03 am    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

Daily Sport today...

ore864

Emma GloverPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:00 pm    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

tertium

Emma GloverPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:27 pm    Subject: Wondra 2 from Bluestone Productions Reply with quote

A buddy just sent me this info. Looks like Emma Glover is going to star in the sequel to Wondra from Bluestone productions. I still can't figure out what a famous British glamor model is doing starring in strangulation fetish movies, but she looks incredible in the Wondra costume.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Emma GloverPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:13 pm    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

Emma is a very versatile lady Smile She's done a few zombie-themed things for Nuts as well, so it's not entirely a new departure.

...Here's a pic Emma's just posted on twitter, looking truly gorgeous Cloud 9

Pigeon
Site Admin

Emma GloverPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:21 am    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

Emma in today's Sport Big Smile

Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Emma GloverPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:37 pm    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

13/7/13

tford

Contributions: 364

Emma GloverPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 am    Subject: Re: Wondra 2 from Bluestone Productions Reply with quote

tertium wrote:
A buddy just sent me this info. Looks like Emma Glover is going to star in the sequel to Wondra from Bluestone productions. I still can't figure out what a famous British glamor model is doing starring in strangulation fetish movies, but she looks incredible in the Wondra costume.

I'd like to see it
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Emma GloverPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm    Subject: Emma Glover Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: