Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Early Beach Shoots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 740

Early Beach ShootsPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:19 am    Subject: Early Beach Shoots Reply with quote

No doubt most of you have seen most of these early pictures but raley do you get so many from each set let alone all of them together in one place, hence my reason for posting.

Some of the yellow bikini i hadn't seen myself until i came across these.

Some are also fantastic high res, so high you can count the follicles, not that you would! Roll Eyes

I did uplad the sets organised, thanks to imagevenue for mixing them up
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Early Beach ShootsPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 pm    Subject: Early Beach Shoots Reply with quote

Good post that man Thumb Up! it seems to be another of "these things"... the best pics are the ones that don't "do the rounds" so much.

(You remind me also that I really must get it together to install a facility for members to host images on this site...)
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Early Beach ShootsPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm    Subject: Early Beach Shoots Reply with quote

Beautiful Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Early Beach ShootsPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 am    Subject: Early Beach Shoots Reply with quote

Really some of Lucy's best!
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Early Beach ShootsPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 am    Subject: Early Beach Shoots Reply with quote

fantastic work. dont think ive ever seen that lot all in one place before! welldone fella.
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Early Beach ShootsPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:35 pm    Subject: Early Beach Shoots Reply with quote

Excellent post! Thanks for sharing...
tford

Contributions: 363

Early Beach ShootsPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:54 pm    Subject: Early Beach Shoots Reply with quote

Was feeling nostaligc today and looked these up, these are just wonderful, wonderful pictures. This is Lucy in one of her rawest moments. She was new nobody knew who she was, she was just some hot girl on the beach. But I mean look at that smile, nothing in these photos is enhanced no photoshop, no special lights or anything like that. Just Lucy being sexy on the beach. Her posing isn't what it is today but this is so natural, no pressure, no audience or constituents to please. I mean it's so beautiful and gorgeous and simple all at once.
slp

Contributions: 85

Early Beach ShootsPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 pm    Subject: Early Beach Shoots Reply with quote

Aaaah takes me back a young fresh sexy LUCY all natural and beautiful thanks for the mammaries Hehe ps great post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: