Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

Been thinking about doing this for a while but have been put off by the cost of a box number. Still think it's worth doing though. So I've decided to compromise and make it available to registered forum members only. Just hope I don't get inundated Smile

The set comprises eight DVDs:

1. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 15-01-08
2. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 16-01-08
3. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 17-01-08
4. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 07-02-08
5. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 14/21/28-02-08
6. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 13/20-03-08
7. Book at Bedtime, Overexposed, Interview on Book at Bedtime set
8. Pinder and Pearson's Late Night Love-in (MTV/TMF)

There is no charge - just send me eight blank DVDs + return postage. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
JGreen

Contributions: 191

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:03 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

How nice of you! Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

Man... you're so kind.

But I still don't have the money for the calendar to send to you... Weep
kilbs

Contributions: 214

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

COOOOLLL Thumb Up!

and free too!!! we just send you blanks? ace Woohoo!
Pigeon
Site Admin

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:49 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

Blanks and return postage. That bit's important... you do want them to get back to you don't you? Wink

And yes, it is free... it has to be free, otherwise it'd be me making money out of Lucy's work, which would be absolutely not on Wink
jy02205040

Contributions: 1

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:56 pm    Subject: Re: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Been thinking about doing this for a while but have been put off by the cost of a box number. Still think it's worth doing though. So I've decided to compromise and make it available to registered forum members only. Just hope I don't get inundated Smile

The set comprises eight DVDs:

1. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 15-01-08
2. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 16-01-08
3. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 17-01-08
4. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 07-02-08
5. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 14/21/28-02-08
6. Lucy presenting Nuts TV live show 13/20-03-08
7. Book at Bedtime, Overexposed, Interview on Book at Bedtime set
8. Pinder and Pearson's Late Night Love-in (MTV/TMF)

There is no charge - just send me eight blank DVDs + return postage. PM me if you are interested.

Smile Smile Smile
tford

Contributions: 363

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:12 am    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

Wow thats super nice, though I live in the states...any nudity in these?
Pigeon
Site Admin

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 am    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

No, they are Lucy presenting Nuts TV and the above screenshots are representative of how she looked while doing it. Check out the videos of Lucy presenting Nuts TV, of Book at Bedtime and Overexposed, and of "Late Night Love-in" from the videos index to get an idea of the content.
tford

Contributions: 363

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 am    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
No, they are Lucy presenting Nuts TV and the above screenshots are representative of how she looked while doing it. Check out the videos of Lucy presenting Nuts TV, of Book at Bedtime and Overexposed, and of "Late Night Love-in" from the videos index to get an idea of the content.

Thanks for the heads up will do!
fan101

Contributions: 390

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:36 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

pigeon when im 18 ill send you the dvds Thumb Up! right now i cant because of my parents Sad (im 15) by the way thx for the offer Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:42 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

You could do it now if you want, unless your parents don't even let you watch the news I can hardly see them objecting...
fan101

Contributions: 390

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:53 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

ture but ill play it safe right now
ukbabefan123

Contributions: 2

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

Ermm..

Is this offer still open?
And, do you have any DVDs of Rosie Jones?
EVISU

Contributions: 383

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 pm    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

how much footage of the late night footage is there, did pinder and pearson choose the music
Pigeon
Site Admin

DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TVPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:11 am    Subject: DVD set: Lucy Pinder on Nuts TV Reply with quote

basilbrush600 wrote:
Ermm..

Is this offer still open?

Yes Smile

basilbrush600 wrote:
And, do you have any DVDs of Rosie Jones?

Sorry, can't help you there...

EVISU wrote:
how much footage of the late night footage is there

Five half-hour programmes...

EVISU wrote:
did pinder and pearson choose the music

No, they just presented the show Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: