Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???
Yes,more.
90%
 90%  [ 20 ]
No,its ok.
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

redhawk

Contributions: 276

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:17 pm    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

Nothing is enough when we adore her shoots,we want her more and more.Do we really want more shoots and at quick intervals ?
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:29 pm    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

Hmm...is the earth round? Is the sun hot? Hehe More shoots absolutely. A new shoot every week may be a little much, but 1 shoot a month would be nice and slightly more realistic. Not gonna happen but we can dream Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:59 pm    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

You forgot "Do members of the family Ursidae select a sylvan location in which to void their bowels?" Hehe

I'd be amazed if anyone votes "no" on this Big Laugh
chris_croc

Contributions: 20

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:35 pm    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

Would you guys consider paying a monthly subscription service (a proper website service than is updated regularly) for more frequent shoots, video content etc? I know the mobile site was a diaster but a proper website subscription service could mean a lot more content.
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 pm    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

Yes Yes and More Yes, we all would, to many model sites out there that are below par, I remember how much the 'Only' sites popularity increased with Lucy's inclusion why has this not continued???
Pigeon
Site Admin

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:41 pm    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

chris_croc wrote:
Would you guys consider paying a monthly subscription service (a proper website service than is updated regularly) for more frequent shoots, video content etc? I know the mobile site was a diaster but a proper website subscription service could mean a lot more content.

A necessary condition would be that the only people who are involved with it are Lucy herself and the photographers, and absolutely nobody else. (Damien Morley could do the actual website bit, he's good at that as well as photography Smile) Particularly important that Girl Management are not involved! Otherwise it would just be another disaster again...

Unfortunately without any means to ensure that that condition was fulfilled, it's not a useful idea Wry

In any case the whole idea of any kind of subscription/exclusive service severely limits the audience and does not promote Lucy well. A better model would be...

1) More frequent magazine shoots, and in a wider variety of magazines - ie. not "just Nuts plus the occasional Loaded feature"
2) More imaginative magazine shoots - there's no inherent reason why magazine shoots should be any less creative than Lucy's "exclusive" shoots, it's just that magazine editors are stuck in a rut and continually recycle the same sort of ideas for all models. The popularity of shoots which do not fit in that rut is a fine demonstration that the mags have the wrong idea and being more innovative would be good for everyone concerned Smile
3) Unrestricted use of video footage to promote the magazine shoots.

That way everyone benefits, not just a small number of people who are subscribing - and Lucy gets more out of it as well, even if it is harder to quantify she still gets more benefit. Lucy still gets the money, but she also gets considerably more exposure which means that she will get more money from other things as well; the mags get more value out of her; and all Lucy's fans have access to her material, without having to mess about Smile

ccunlif1 wrote:
I remember how much the 'Only' sites popularity increased with Lucy's inclusion why has this not continued???

They can't afford her any more... Sad
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 am    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
ccunlif1 wrote:
I remember how much the 'Only' sites popularity increased with Lucy's inclusion why has this not continued???

They can't afford her any more... Sad
I assume that's why she isn't featured in much else except Nuts, with whom she has that contract. Which also could be why it took Loaded so long to put her on the cover considering their financial situation. And maybe that's the reason she wasn't the covergirl for the Feb/11 issue. I assume she could demand more money had she been on the cover. This all makes me less hopeful for a Front feature.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:10 am    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I'd be amazed if anyone votes "no" on this Big Laugh

You underestimate me or you forget me Pigeon! ROFL

More Lucy would be like as to dilute what you call her "material"! I can have noticed it with those last Nuts shoots in Spain: without the real photos for the mag pages, well, Lucy is over-exposed in a kind of scriptwrited people-ization! Wry (I want to say "scenarization" but it's not more english!). You see candids of topless sunbathing Lucy and blurred pics that even a mobile can do better, Nuts makes its buisness with it in reality... I want to say Thumb Down ! If her body has to be sold for something, well i find it a pity that it's for this!

I think where we have similar ideas, Pidge, it's about that the quality of why she is photographied and what they do with, should be really better! When redhawk, you ask if fans wants more, well i think it's more important to ask how... Roll Eyes

Then, i don't want more Lucy but only if it could exist more shoots where her own expression could have a role instead of only her body and more specially her breast! It's a question of what she expresses naturally and wich can touch just as much (male) people. Cloud 9 I (and you surely Wink ) already saw it in some pics and I prefer to believe in this.

Thank you for your arttention. Wink
tford

Contributions: 364

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:59 pm    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

She could release a 100 pics a day and it still probably wouldn't be enough for me lol
Dice

Contributions: 123

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 pm    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

Yes more, I'm surprised there hasnt been an Olympic Lucy shoot

edit: though I suppose Nuts wouldnt be allowed to use words like Olympics, London 2012 if not part of a news/sport report. But most get round this with titles containing things like 'British Pride', etc
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:10 pm    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

I voted no !! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:10 am    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

Dice wrote:
Yes more, I'm surprised there hasnt been an Olympic Lucy shoot

Nuts has had some Olympic coverage but so far it has involved only models other than Lucy. You never know, maybe the bandwagon has enough momentum to keep going long enough for them to feature Lucy as well Smile

Dice wrote:
edit: though I suppose Nuts wouldnt be allowed to use words like Olympics, London 2012 if not part of a news/sport report. But most get round this with titles containing things like 'British Pride', etc

The best one is what Loaded did with their Rosie feature for the Olympics Big Grin the entire text of the article consisted of a great long rant about how stupid the LOCOG Olympic censorship is. It was a good rant too. Excellent work Loaded Thumb Up! If only more people would do things like that Big Smile
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 am    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

I think that in between nuts shoots we get a couple of pics from Damien Morley so it doesn't feel that it's ages before we see new content.
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:41 am    Subject: Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ??? Reply with quote

come on,only 21 active participants Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
slp

Contributions: 85

Do you want Lucy to be more frequent ???Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 pm    Subject: do you want more frequent lucy Reply with quote

cant remember if I voted on this or not but just in case I havent its a definite yes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: