Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?
yes
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
no
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 31

redhawk

Contributions: 276

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

Do you miss really her topless ones ?
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

No? Whou could vote no? To me this is like goign to see an amazing YouTube video (for example, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBk3ynRbtsw ) and realizing that 64 people had hit the "I don't like it" button. WTF, people?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

I have to say it... http://www.lucypindermobile.com/ Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

Nah, unsubscribed myself from the service. It's good, but I don't like streaming videos, I want downloadable videos I can watch where I want, when I want.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:04 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

On the other hand u have someone like me who prefers a primitive way of life...i don't own a single credit card simply because i like paying cash for all my misdeeds Hehe ...besides its living beyond ones means that has ruined the world economy...so i could never be a member of the new mobile site..which simply means almost zero Lucy videos for me anymore Sad ...so i would have to say i do miss not seeing Lucy topless videos Grumpy
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:56 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

I miss them yes.
redhawk

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:17 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

absolute majority Smile

so lucy you can see what your fans are expecting from you !!!!!!!!!!!

mobile site is there but it cant be as earlier,you have to pay more then shoddy quality videos. Roll Eyes

Last edited by redhawk on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

Of course I miss them!! (or at least I miss the ones that were of at least halfway decent quality)

A thought occurred to me the other day about this and that was: If Lucy was (or is) uncomfortable with the idea of having topless videos filmed, why did she start doing topless videos as soon as she started doing topless photos?
redhawk

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:44 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

She is getting smarter !
You know, there was, as I believe, a moment when she had to decide whether she could continue her job not having to topless shoot. Then it passed as she was perhaps not getting other proposals, you can better understand after 8 odd years she is getting a movie with a short role. Yes we all love her and want to see more of her and its irony how beautiful girls are in our beautiful world to do movies but producers, directors Ö.we cant read their minds what they want and fancy.
Now she is getting smarter by allowing her topless shoots to Nuts without the topless videos, itís a kind of contract. Again she maintained her own mobile site to offer topless videos this way she is reaping benefits like she is earning from nuts and also from her own mobile site in which specially she hasnít got to share with anyone.And everyone owns a mobile.
As you may see mobile videos of such site cant be saved(better use two mobiles ,get shots by the other one.) these are rare ones and will remain rare also can be used by smart Lucy Pinder in future to reap money again.

I would say, itís a clever attempt from her and she succeeded in it.She cant do glamour modeling all long,she is already 28 odd years old.Nuts also cant completely count on her because it will never want itself to be known as Lucyís magazine.Nuts is a brand in itself and would bring more and more new models as will help it not to depend on anyone and sell as normally. Thatís why perhaps Lucy is rare in Nuts now also her fee would be higher .

We as her fans cant request her to give us free topless videos,its her profession and she is doing it for money whatever be the other reason like she has to buy houses or has to pay for her acting or whatever ultimately she needs money for all these things.So its all for money. And its her resolution not to go beyond her panty,and I really like her that way !
The day she removes her panty perhaps I would not remain her fan.

Its my experience and deep study in human behavior, but perhaps my reasoning is dead correct.
hey lucy we all love you Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
And everyone owns a mobile.

That's not the same as "everyone wants to use it for videos of Lucy". It's beyond dispute that people want glamour pics/videos in as high a resolution as possible - which means on a PC. As we can see from the thread about the mobile site... people are using it because it's a way to get otherwise unobtainable material, but pretty well everyone is accessing it from their PC instead of / as well as their phone, and the most-repeated point in that thread is the request for the material to be available in PC-style high resolution.

redhawk wrote:
As you may see mobile videos of such site cant be saved

Oh yes they can. "If it can be played, it can be recorded" - that has always been true since recording technology was invented, and always will be. For which we can all be thankful Smile

Robster wrote:
A thought occurred to me the other day about this and that was: If Lucy was (or is) uncomfortable with the idea of having topless videos filmed, why did she start doing topless videos as soon as she started doing topless photos?

Simple Smile She never was uncomfortable with it, that was just yet another piece of rubbish promulgated by the official site.

The reason Lucy stopped doing topless videos was simply to maintain the exclusivity of her topless material on the mobile site - nothing to do with "feeling uncomfortable" or anything of the kind Smile

Instead of giving a proper explanation of what Lucy was up to - which would have put people's minds at rest, enabled the acquisition of useful feedback for Lucy on whether people thought the idea was a good one or not, and generated enthusiasm for the launch thus aiding the success of the venture - the official site first ignored the question and then made up some rubbish to put people off asking, thereby making it look as if Lucy didn't care about what the fans thought and making people worry that she was going to stop doing topless magazine photos too. Which behaviour of negative value is, of course, exactly the opposite of what a site that's supposed to be representing Lucy should be doing.

And it was, of course, Lucy herself who did do the right thing and provided the true explanation - for which we must thank her Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

I think Redhawk pretty much said everything there was to say about this topic....A real objective point of view in my opinion Thumb Up! ...Any which way we love her Cloud 9
redhawk

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

Wink
Pinderlust

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:53 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

(edit below)

Last edited by Pinderlust on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlust

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:56 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

I still wonder why Lucy started doing topless photos and videos at the same time though. Considering what we know of her intelligence and business acumen this seems a bit strange (especially after listening to her comments on her Radio Solent interview a couple of years back), I would have thought that she would have waited a while before she started doing the videos.

Also in the interview, Lucy mentions that if you are a glamour girl, there's not a lot of difference between being being covered or uncovered, it's pretty much the same, yet she is treating the two types of video differently. I wonder why - (even though I think Redhawk hit the nail on the head pretty much).

Anyway, it's good to know that Lucy has a certain amount of control over these things. Personally speaking, I would be happy just to see Lucy in swimsuits and bikinis (sounds very sexist sorry) in her free glamour videos and not particularly bothered about free topless videos (thankful for the ones we already have, which given how her career initially went, we could so easily have not!). But it does make me frustrated that the subscription service still does not yet provide videos of higher quality when that is their actual raison d'etre.
Pinderlust

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:12 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-daily-star-video-petition-t697.html

I take it there is not much chance of this happening Cry . The Daily Star don't seem to have videos of their most popular girls on their website ie. Lucy, Holly, Keeley etc.) The only "big" and popular girl they have is Sophie. This makes me think either they never filmed any footage in the first place Sad or that the material is being held back for later (which doesn't seem very likely) or that it was filmed but has been deleted (which would be a tragedy) Weep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: