Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?
yes
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
no
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 31

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:23 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I still wonder why Lucy started doing topless photos and videos at the same time though. Considering what we know of her intelligence and business acumen this seems a bit strange (especially after listening to her comments on her Radio Solent interview a couple of years back), I would have thought that she would have waited a while before she started doing the videos.

At the time videos were purely a Nuts thing, not something that Lucy could use independently to make more money from - so since Nuts wanted topless ones, it made sense for her to do them for them Smile

Robster wrote:
Also in the interview, Lucy mentions that if you are a glamour girl, there's not a lot of difference between being being covered or uncovered, it's pretty much the same, yet she is treating the two types of video differently. I wonder why

It's as I said above - it's to maintain the exclusivity of the material on http://www.lucypindermobile.com/. (This comes from Lucy herself on twitter, so it's that rare thing, a fact you can actually trust Smile) Lucy knows very well that the topless ones are a bigger draw Smile

Robster wrote:
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-daily-star-video-petition-t697.html

I take it there is not much chance of this happening Cry

Sadly that is the case - it looked hopeful at the time, but unfortunately you can rarely really rely on things... Wry

Robster wrote:
This makes me think either they never filmed any footage in the first place Sad

It's that, mostly. Especially with the "big names". DS being too cheap to pay the extra fee.
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:19 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

pigeon,now you talking Big Smile
its the first incident and instance that i have seen you talking like this ,very good !

and dear robster perhaps you are getting these things ,you have to work on calculations. Hehe

as Lucy is famous she has a say in every shoot,and thats why she is separating her topless videos !!!!!

and dont say anyone that you dont like Lucy being topless,its a fun and temptation.

its something like"Nothing lured me except the temptation",rest you know well Hehe

Last edited by redhawk on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:40 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

Only problem I think is Nuts have decided that no topless videos, no Lucy Pinder which is why she is basically no longer featured and they focus on Holly Peers, Rosie Jones etc etc.

It's a career gamble fr Lucy, who will subscribe to he mobile site if she looses traction with the lads mags crowd. (They are the majority of what is a small audience)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:05 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

The second paragraph is a valid point, but I don't really agree with the first. Sure it's a few months since there was an actual new shoot featured in Nuts, but we've nevertheless had two major Lucy features - the calendar one and the Aussie-mag-pics one - and there is a new shoot on the way at the moment. We haven't exactly been short of Lucy features, it's just that people always get impatient for the next one Hehe If anything, there has been a greater density of Lucy features since the topless videos stopped appearing Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 pm    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

I want Lucy Big Smile ...I want Lucy Smile ...I want Lucy Sad ...I want Lucy Cry ...I want Lucy Weep .....this is me in the past 6-8 weeks Hehe
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:54 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

I don't know if this has been covered in another topic, but I thought I'd ask it here.

Is anyone subscribed to the lucypindermobile.com site and if so, do you think it's worth it? How much is it? I am fortunately gainly employed and wouldn't mind contributing to Lucy's cause of looking amazing throughout the years, but I just wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into and figured this was the best place to do it. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:37 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

i was for one month, which expired just before the latest non-updates. i only watched and saved the vids through my pc and she does look great as expected. lots of outfit varieties as well. just under 20 vids around 90seconds so it does feel like a lot of content considering how long its been since we've seen topless vids. the pictures arent really anything to write home about, but with the latest hints by pigeon id say its definitely worth signing up in the near future.
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Do you miss lucy's topless videos ?Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:19 am    Subject: Do you miss lucy's topless videos ? Reply with quote

yeah,its all about watching it on computer that you are saving them,if it were mobile you wouldnt be able to save them unless you have standard operating system.

people who say they dont miss topless shoots are the ones who subscribed her mobile site the first Hehe

i think this topic is getting attention with 28 people have voted so far Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: