Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

do we have all photos of dear lucy???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk

Contributions: 274

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 am    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

my question is if we are possessing all photos of miss pinder that she has been photographed in till date(excluding some not permitted to post)
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 pm    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

i highly doubt it and i certainly hope not. its still fun to find a "new" lucy pic every now and then that most havent seen before.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

I agree Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 pm    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

Do we have all the pics of Lucy...? Nooooo.... definitely not! There are hundreds - nay, thousands - that nobody has ever seen...
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:47 pm    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

Pigeon, would you venture to guess at how many pics you already have on this forum? You have the best collection, by far. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:11 pm    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

Well, there are over 4000 pics of Lucy on this server including both ones I've posted and ones other people have posted. That doesn't include the scaled-down ("....-small.jpg", "....-tiny.jpg" etc) versions, and of course there are some duplicates, though I do try to minimise those but can't avoid all of them.
00kennedyp

Contributions: 11

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 am    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

I think we should start building a catalogue of all lucys photos like we do with the videos

make archives of each photo shoots

I have started myself but i have not seen so many of pigeon's photos before she the server must have a extensive photo selection

Pigeon would u think about uploading all the photos to a rapidshare or hotfile account so people could download them
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:17 am    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes Theirs gonna be a lot of photos! When you think about it, is that really necessary? I personaly think its OK having a look on this site to find the pic you want, the layouts great so its easy to find what your after Thumb Up!
Chris

Contributions: 726

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:56 pm    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Spinning Eyes Theirs gonna be a lot of photos! When you think about it, is that really necessary? I personaly think its OK having a look on this site to find the pic you want, the layouts great so its easy to find what your after Thumb Up!

I have mixed feelings about this. From one standpoint, it would be great to have everything neat and organized for new members and older members a like, but on another it's kind of fun to browse the threads and find new pictures.
Pigeon
Site Admin

do we have all photos of dear lucy???Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 am    Subject: do we have all photos of dear lucy??? Reply with quote

It's largely my own ambivalence which is responsible for us not having it Hehe Also that I did at one time look at integrating a gallery with the forum, but I couldn't find one that wasn't either rubbish and useless or else needlessly overcomplicated and awkward while still not including enough actual useful functionality with that complication... so it's down to me getting it together to write my own really Smile Though I have modified the search function so as to make it include URLs and img tags in the index... the standard phpBB2 configuration deliberately excludes them, I don't know why, but it is most unhelpful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: