Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick

Contributions: 31

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:48 pm    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

Can anyone find out filming schedule in Mumbai for Lucy's new movie and when they head to Las Vegas for filming? Pretty sure that was Lucy's father with her and Lisa Harris Boys-friend and professional make up artist. Good job Mr. Pinder to watch out for your lovely daughter as India has a well deserved reputation for treating women with a lack of respect.
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:25 pm    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

quite an anti-climax when the first prominent role for Lucy's acting career is in some third rate Bollywood film.
Nick

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:09 pm    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

Best guess is that the only film offers she had received were to take advantage of her face and figure and ignore her brains and personality. She has had a couple of those already. Sure she was not overjoyed to go to Mumbai (hot and can you drink the water?) so her father came to keep an eye on her welfare. Best guess is that she was given a large payday for a short period of work BUT more importantly decided this could be a role to prove to others she can act and that this could lead to more and better acting offers with bigger paydays. In a sense she is paying her dues. Nothing else makes sense.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 589

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:08 pm    Subject: Re: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

Fresh actors have to take questionable, less glamourous roles when starting out, whereas Lucy has the advantage of being fairly famous in the public eye, albeit in perhaps not the most relevant field, but she's got a bit of a head start, even though she probably was cast more due to her looks and assets than her supposed talent, or lack thereof. Hehe

I'm curious how this flick will turn out, and I really hope Lucy has a significant and interesting part (has this been announced?), because I honestly don't think she'd be willing to go all the way to India for something minor, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:05 pm    Subject: Re: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

Nick wrote:
Can anyone find out filming schedule in Mumbai for Lucy's new movie and when they head to Las Vegas for filming? Pretty sure that was Lucy's father with her and Lisa Harris Boys-friend and professional make up artist. Good job Mr. Pinder to watch out for your lovely daughter as India has a well deserved reputation for treating women with a lack of respect.

Do you realize how freaking racist you sound?
Nick

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:52 am    Subject: Details on Lucy shooting in Mumbai? Reply with quote

So if I state the truth that women are treated as second class citizens in India and that they are treated as property I am a racist? Have you not read the stories about all the gang rapes and the young schoolgirls who were raped and then hung from a tree? Am I making this up? This type of behavior does not occur in the UK or the U.S. I will never visit India or Pakistan. I think most of the people are civilized but there is not the same level of safety as in Western society. Just remember the government of Pakistan claims to be our ally yet they protected Osama Bin Laden all the while accepting US foreign aid. The Pakistani doctor who helped the CIA find Osama Bin Laden is now sitting in a Pakistani jail. His crime helping the U.S. capture Bin Laden. I make my judgments based on facts and behavior not on skin color.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:59 am    Subject: Re: Details on Lucy shooting in Mumbai? Reply with quote

Nick wrote:
So if I state the truth that women are treated as second class citizens in India and that they are treated as property I am a racist? Have you not read the stories about all the gang rapes and the young schoolgirls who were raped and then hung from a tree? Am I making this up? This type of behavior does not occur in the UK or the U.S. I will never visit India or Pakistan. I think most of the people are civilized but there is not the same level of safety as in Western society. Just remember the government of Pakistan claims to be our ally yet they protected Osama Bin Laden all the while accepting US foreign aid. The Pakistani doctor who helped the CIA find Osama Bin Laden is now sitting in a Pakistani jail. His crime helping the U.S. capture Bin Laden. I make my judgments based on facts and behavior not on skin color.

State the truth? You obviously don't know anything about India when you describe them as a third world country and then bring up the middle east.

Western society isn't safe either. I don't get what is so great about it. You still have blacks being hung from trees and women raped every day and the excuse is always "at least it's not like the middle east". America is no different how they exploit and treat women like total garbage. They just rather blindfold them rather than make them cover their faces.

You want to read about gang rapes? Fine check America and how it's a huge problem with colleges that often goes ignored.

This behavior does not exist in the U.S. or U.K.? Have you ever been to India? The U.S. has insane statistics off the charts for serial killers and rapists and murderers. They are #1 in the world on breeding the madness, and the U.K. isn't that far behind them. What you really meant to say was, at least it's white people, cause ya know, India and Pakistan aren't "white enough" for you.

India is not in the middle east, and economic wise they are in great position for the near future to become a world super power. You obviously don't know anything about them when you slam their culture and use racist ideology on them.

Bollywood also isn't all that bad either. To get a starting gig and play in films over there is big, and probably better than going Hollywood since they at least come up with original ideas, where Hollywood is nothing but remakes, prequels/sequels, comic book movies, and crappy comedies these days.

Your comment was racist, and still is. Osama Bin Laden has nothing to do with it, don't change the subject. Indian culture is not middle eastern based, outside of there being a strong following of Islam (and again, this don't mean everyone is a terrorist over there like mainstream propaganda claims)
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:18 am    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

i got 99 problems and saving the world aint one theres a good essay about how the BRIC countrys are behind and they are playing catch up, in industry, farming etc and that theyre trying to do 20 things at once, railways, outer space missions, upgrading houseing, medical care,
Nick

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:26 am    Subject: Details on Lucy shooting in Mumbai? Reply with quote

So Easy9 just a wild guess that you are from India or Pakistan or Africa by the tone of your answer. You are absolutely correct crime is a huge problem in the United States. Most of the crime in the US is racially based but the politically correct news media refuse to ever tell the truth because you know that would be racist and we all know that the only racists in the world are Caucasian because they oppress all the minorities. African Americans comprise something like 8% of the population yet commit 80% of the crime with Hispanics not far behind. Are white people criminals absolutely. The crimes committed by white people as a percentage of the population is substantially below that of blacks and Hispanics. On college campuses (mainly filled with white people) in the US something like 25% of female students are sexually assualted and many cases go unreported by the victims. Did you read Param Gills comments about Waarrior Savitri? He wants to use Lucy Pinder as a role model to get Indian women to take up martial arts to defend themselves. Why do you think they need to defend themselves? I never said Indian culture is Middle East based. The problem is that Pakistan is ruled by people who side with the Taliban and provided sanctuary to the worlds worst terrorist Osama Bin Laden. But that's OK as since he only wanted to kill non-Muslim westerners. If the U.S. is such a bad place why do some many people from all over the world want to come (legally and illegally) and live here? Have never heard any American say "you know I want to live in India".
eazy_g

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:55 pm    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

Quote:
Are white people criminals absolutely. The crimes committed by white people as a percentage of the population is substantially below that of blacks and Hispanics

There is absolutely no stats backing that up. White majority in America, and white on white crime is far worse than that of blacks and hispanics. You're the racist mother fucker that brought it up, not me.

What the :censored: difference does it make where I'm from? So I stick up for India and Pakistan over your racist bigoted views and all of a sudden I'm from there? Ha!

You are a racist piece of s**t. I have nothing to say to you. Go on Storm Front and preach there. Or go back to whining about Chris Evans and how jealous you are of him cause he sees nice girls.

20 posts and you already fill this board with racist nonsense.
eazy_g

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:00 pm    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

People come on this forum to discuss Lucy Pinder, not listen to whiny rants from racist white assholes about how every other culture and country in the world is wrong except Murica and western culture.
imdb_acc

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:22 pm    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

I'll reply in more detail later today but I just wanted to say that India isnt as backward as you think. And it's not even a third world country. Women are respected, not treated as property, people go on dates, get married, sometimes get divorced, go out drinking, and so on just like in any other parts of the world.
The rape incidents occurred due to some women roaming around in the dead of the night in lonely areas. What do you think will happen if you're hitchhiking in the middle of the night in some abandoned area in the U.S? Or that too a dark alleyway in L.A?

These are a few stock photos from Google images of what the majority of Indians are like:

Mumbai skyline:

And also the majority in India are Hindus, who face regular terrorist attacks from Muslims.

Please stop acting like there are tens of men ready to rape Lucy at a moment's notice. And fyi, Bollywood is a multimillion dollar industry. Please stop being so freaking racist.
EVISU

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:33 pm    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

mumbai has pop of 12million 1million of those live in slums heres a vid from youtube but mumbai has most billionarie s and millionaires in india https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynrzslhf-Yc
EVISU

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:45 pm    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

watch from 3.50 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4_tDbMG6A
imdb_acc

Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri?Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:01 pm    Subject: Details on Lucy in Mumbai shooting Waarrior Savitri? Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
mumbai has pop of 12million 1million of those live in slums heres a vid from youtube but mumbai has most billionarie s and millionaires in india https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynrzslhf-Yc

What's your point exactly? 90% of the people in India are ordinary middle-class people trying to make their way by going to Universities and getting jobs, predominantly in the IT sector. Please don't try to paint the country as a nation of poor people living in slums looking to rape women.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: