Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Desktops by Richard Archive
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

Contributions: 228

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:27 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

And on that note, welcome to the second iteration of this archive.

The original once existed on the old official forum.

Many thanks to Pigeon for allowing me to post these efforts here.

You will find that most of these wallpapers are simple crops of original scans. I'm not a fan of collages or loud and busy desktops. Some trimming or scaling, perhaps some shading or color...and Lucy's name (so when someone asks "who is that girl"...the answer is clear!)

As always, credit should be paid to the original uploader. Wave

Most of my walls will be 1280 x 1024 resolution.

***As of June 2012, most will be 1920 x 1080***

If you would like to request something in another dimension, I'll will do my best to fulfill it, but there are no guarantees.

I've got a few of these built up over the last few months. I'll work my way backward. No rhyme or reason to what to expect. Some will be from recent shoots, while others are old favorites I've rediscovered or gotten a higher res image of.

Please enjoy.

Last edited by Richard on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:33 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

awesome wallpaper but 1920x1080 would be awesomer Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:45 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Great wallpaper, I love how you've added her tattoo design with her name on the bottom right, it gives a great finishing touch to an already brilliant image Thumb Up!
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:47 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:50 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

BaBaBooey

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:57 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Great wallpaper, I love how you've added her tattoo design with her name on the bottom right Thumb Up!

i agree , makes for a great logo Clap
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:21 am    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

JGreen

Contributions: 191

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:20 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

great mate Smile Smile Smile Smile
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:46 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

BaBaBooey wrote:

I'll do what I can, when I can. Smile
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:50 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:52 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

pogo

Contributions: 361

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:00 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
BaBaBooey

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:02 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
BaBaBooey wrote:

I'll do what I can, when I can. Smile

thx!!
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: