Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Desktops by Richard Archive
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

Contributions: 228

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:56 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Okay

Good News: More UHQs uploaded...thank you Pigeon!

Not So Good News: Since so many of the pics are topless, creative cropping can only get me so far before these walls start looking a little repetitive.

Last edited by Richard on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

1920x1080

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:51 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

These are all great Richard thanks Thumb Up! But my fave is the first one from your 11:00pm post!! Look at that face!! Cloud 9
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:21 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

1920x1080

Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

1920x1080
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:40 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

1920x1080
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 am    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

1920x1080

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 am    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Maybe I've missed something but, why the hell not topless desktops? Even as an option to those of us without SO or children around? (if that's the reason)
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:46 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

A fair question.

The primary answer is personal preference. Generally speaking, I craft these desktops with the intention of using them myself (though some don't make the cut upon completion, but I'll post them here anyway in case someone else likes it).

Personally, with only a few exceptions, I find the non-topless to be better pics.
I like a little mystery, or a clever angle that pleases the eye while not revealing all.

Other reasons:

- I'm not a prude...but I am mindful that desktops in particular are often seen by many eyes, even unintended ones. I've had plenty of experience with such on desktop machines, and now with laptops and tablets/phones, random eyes are everywhere you take a device.

I never want a desktop of Lucy to be something someone would have to think about hiding.

(that said, there are several walls I have made that have proven to be quite embarrassing for people, even without being topless, so perhaps the point is moot.)

- In the years following Lucy's first topless shoot, I voiced concern that she was over-exposed in most of her shoots. Quality and style of her work was abandoned to "show Lucy's nipples on as many pages as possible". As a response, I trumpeted older Lucy work as being better, and many of my early desktops were a result of this.

In recent years, a better balance has surfaced, which has made me much happier, but that lingering feeling never has fully gone away.

I want the walls to be an appreciation of Lucy, not a nipple count. (consequently, this is part of my only real rule when it comes to desktops I make. Lucy's name will appear on it. No "anonymous" babe triviality.)

------------------------------------------

All that said, if requested, I am happy to craft a desktop from any image, nipples or otherwise. Just tell me the source and the resolution desired and I will do my best.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:32 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
Personally, with only a few exceptions, I find the non-topless to be better pics.
I like a little mystery, or a clever angle that pleases the eye while not revealing all.

I tend to agree Smile In fact it's an example of the kind of thing that makes me feel a bit schizo in running this forum Hehe

On the one hand I deplore the business of supply of topless material being deliberately restricted simply because it's topless - as in Nuts videos - because topless material is what the great majority of the fans want and feel they're being messed around if they don't get it, which doesn't do Lucy any good.

On the other hand for myself I don't get what the big massive deal over nipples is... why it makes such a huge difference whether a pic shows boobs with naked nipples or boobs which are otherwise just as naked but have things stuck on the nipples... you'd be equally astonished to see either kind of display from a woman walking down the street Hehe From a purely personal point of view I wouldn't mind if Lucy went back to doing her old non-topless style (assuming that some incredible miracle happened and she didn't crash and burn as a result) because it compels the photographers to a greater exercise of creativity. Because so many people do make a big massive deal about nipples the posing and setting has to have more effort put into it to compensate - which is good on its own account and more good because Lucy is so good at doing that Smile

(Also it would help suppress this thing Nuts are so fond of doing these days of having all the models pose with a zonked-out slack-mouthed expression like a mental defective on smack. It would work even less well with Lucy covering her nipples than it does without, and they might just end up realising... Smile)

The trend of going for as much nakedness as possible is really rather restrictive and cuts down a whole lot of the possibilities. The photo I commented on in the Nuts thread is a fine demonstration of this... if Lucy used this as the basis for a shoot and kept the outfit on as far as possible and took advantage of the possibilities it offers, rather than removing as much as possible, it would be one of the best she's ever done Big Smile

Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:04 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Agreed.

Let me put it another way...

A woman getting naked is WAY more sexy then a girl that is naked.

Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 363

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 am    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Agreed, though let me make it clear I sill want to see her GET NAKED eventually. *cough* Denise Milani *cough*
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

You mean the view downstairs? That is never going to happen...
tford

Contributions: 363

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:51 am    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
You mean the view downstairs? That is never going to happen...

No not what I meant at all
Richard

Desktops by Richard ArchivePosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:16 pm    Subject: Desktops by Richard Archive Reply with quote

1920x1200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: