Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Date Kelly Hall!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:23 pm    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

WIN A DATE WITH KELLY HALL!

Laid are offering you the chance to win a date with internationally-known model and last yearís Page3 idol winner, Kelly Hall!

Youíll both get picked up by a chauffeur in a luxury car, go for drinks in a top London bar and have your photo taken with the gorgeous Kelly!

HOW!? YOU ASK..

Simply sign up on Laids premier dating website, between now (1st February) and the 28th of February for our exclusive special offer of just £1! What are you waiting for? Join millions now!

Join now, click here! And the offer-code is LAID4AQUID

Also everyone who joins within the run up to Valentines Day Ė 7th to 14th Ė 100% of your fee will be donated to our favourite charity, Help for Heroes!
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 pm    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

im so entering Hehe
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:01 pm    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

To the top - as it's Help for Heroes week! Big Smile
lightning dancer
Banned

Contributions: 15

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:27 pm    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

On the date do you actually get "laid" by Kelly Hall? If so I will sign up, if not you should stop false advertising!

Also Ive never even heard of this wench!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:05 pm    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

lightning dancer wrote:
On the date do you actually get "laid" by Kelly Hall? If so I will sign up, if not you should stop false advertising!

Erm, no, you don't. It's the name of the website - Laid.co.uk - which we already know about from Lucy's weekly column that she writes for it.

lightning dancer wrote:
Also Ive never even heard of this wench!

'Ast bin under a rock, lad? She accompanied Lucy on the Hot Shots promo and she has a thread going in the Other Models section...
lightning dancer
Banned

Contributions: 15

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:47 pm    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

Well thatís a crying shame about the date! Odd name for it though, laid, ha!

Also to be brutally honest, (and I know this isnít going to be popular) Iím not in the slightest bit interested in what Lucy or any other glamour model has to write about, not because what they write isnít interesting or relevant.

Iím only a L.P fan for two enormous reasons, and they say all I need to hear!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:39 am    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

Better not enter. How would I explain that to the other half.....

Erm excuse me honey. I've got a date with Kelly Hall tonight

lightning dancer wrote:
Well thatís a crying shame about the date! Odd name for it though, laid, ha!

Also to be brutally honest, (and I know this isnít going to be popular) Iím not in the slightest bit interested in what Lucy or any other glamour model has to write about, not because what they write isnít interesting or relevant.

Iím only a L.P fan for two enormous reasons, and they say all I need to hear!

Another shallow Hal Hehe
luis enrique ramos

Contributions: 26

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:08 pm    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

dont tell me that, I can not even participate Wry Thumb Down
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:01 pm    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

anyone remember when loaded ran a competition to win a date with lucy and michelle?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Date Kelly Hall!Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 pm    Subject: Date Kelly Hall! Reply with quote

Last day for this chaps Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: