Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Danica "New Nuts Girl"
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:06 am    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

in most of her pix it looks like she just smelled a fart. Hehe
Chris

Contributions: 726

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:18 am    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

Some guys consider pouting sexy and that looks like what she's doing.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:25 am    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

Mr.Ons wrote:
i too was on the fence when i first saw her but this pic did it for me. id like to see her paired up with one of the nuts girls(lucy in particular).think thered be a nice contrast. also shes definitely worth watching when shes on elitetv. her looks stand out much more than in her pictures.
EriK

Contributions: 30

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:39 am    Subject: Nuts gallery Reply with quote

Here's some pics from Nuts Website
I think there are some good ones in it so I post the whole thing.

EriK

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 am    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

P.S. I didn't know how to post them like those clicky images of yours pigeon, Confused so sorry for the bad looks.

I'd be thankful if u fix them for me Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:03 pm    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

Don't worry, they're OK - when I'm posting images myself, if they're the size of those I don't "clickify" them anyway Smile they're not large enough to warrant that Smile
EriK

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:41 pm    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

Okay! thank u Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:19 pm    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:09 pm    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

Not that there's much doubt in the first place, it's hardly the most subtle one Smile

I just end up thinking the same as ever... I'm severely not keen on her shoots. Not really because of the unsubtle boob job, but because of her facial expressions... she makes herself look like she's got a blocked-up nose and a headache, and looking at the pics makes me feel like that too...

Which is a shame because when she isn't doing that she looks just fine. Still nowhere near Lucy's class, obviously Smile nor Emma Glover / Sophie Howard / Malene level... but just like an ordinary, nice, pretty girl. She's got a lovely smile in these pics of her in the Nuts office... if she'd only use a similarly natural expression in her shoots they'd be a lot more appreciatable Smile

EriK

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 am    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

I get what ur trying to say here... but I can't completely agree. Firstly I'd rather call her facial expressions different; because I think having a beautiful smile and a cute look wouldn't do it all the time or otherwise all the models should look the same. Her expressions seem to me something different rather than something that ruins the mood of the shoot.
I'm not trying to compare her with other models and I don't want to get too serious about this, because it's completely pointless; 'cause simply someone can like a model and another one can dislike! but as I've seen some other similar ideas on this thread, I decided to share my idea too.
I like the way she poses and I think as a new face she's just good enough. Comparing her to models like Sophie, Emma or Malene wouldn't be so fair! Smile
redeagle

Contributions: 7

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

I think pigeon hit the nail on the head. it's great when there's a variety of expressions rather than the same one all the time.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Danica "New Nuts Girl"Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 am    Subject: Danica "New Nuts Girl" Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
She's got a lovely smile in these pics of her in the Nuts office... if she'd only use a similarly natural expression in her shoots they'd be a lot more appreciatable Smile

Do you reckon it's a natural expression? I'm not sure. This pics seem to be staged, they are not really candids.
During a shoot, model shows a lot of expressions, and we are shown only the ones the photographer or Nuts decide. I can only reckon that in the bottom of her pupil, she has the energy of the novice who wants to succeed and so gives her best for Nuts. Be careful Danica not to burn your wings!
I always said that the class of Lucy doesn't correspond with what Nuts wants to express. The contrast with Danica is a proof, isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: