Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Damn watermarked pictures
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Zetton wrote:
love the music shoot Smile wish I could see the rest of the pics though Sad

Don't we all... everyone goes mad for those few pics that have been released, and a lot of the ones that haven't are even better. It's one of the best sets Lucy's ever done, it's in a style which is more adventurous and imaginative than the usual Nuts fare - and which gives rise to universal enthusiasm when people do see it, and it's a complete tragedy that the only two pics from it that ever sold to any publication are those two in the Star which are the least impressive of the whole set... they really do not know what's good for them! I've just tweeted at Lucy suggesting she makes it into a poster set, would be lovely if she agreed Smile
nacho

Contributions: 30

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:20 am    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

just goes to show that there must be so many pictures of lucy that we never get to see.
The ones that are watermarked by celebrity pictures are only for sale within the industry, meaning you can only buy them if you run some sort of magazine or circular.

amazing pics though

I wonder why there is a real lack if info about future work, apart from the odd snippet on twitter or this site. surely if more people were aware of what lucy was doing next, there coule be more support behind her on each project.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

nacho wrote:
just goes to show that there must be so many pictures of lucy that we never get to see.
The ones that are watermarked by celebrity pictures are only for sale within the industry, meaning you can only buy them if you run some sort of magazine or circular.

And unfortunately it seems a website doesn't count, at least I've tried to sign up with them several times but they don't even bother to answer. (Unless it's because I always leave "phone number" blank but how else to make sure I don't get phone calls? I have to admit that while I'm great with the written word I do have a problem and struggle with speech; I can never understand what people are saying on the phone, email is much easier to understand plus there's a record of it.)

nacho wrote:
I wonder why there is a real lack if info about future work, apart from the odd snippet on twitter or this site. surely if more people were aware of what lucy was doing next, there coule be more support behind her on each project.

I agree completely. The more people know about anything in advance the more anticipatory enthusiasm there will be, and the reception when it does appear will be better when people have been eagerly looking forward to it. Applies to anything, not just what Lucy does.

That's why I try and post as much advance information as I can on here - even if it is only odd snippets - and that's also what's perhaps the most valuable aspect of Lucy signing up for twitter.

The Vegas event is a prime example, there was a lot more publicity and awareness for HotShots/Help for Heroes because Lucy's mention of it on twitter enabled me to publish advance notice on here and post updates of all that was going on - and HotShots themselves certainly realise that that sort of thing is good for their cause.

Lucy having just done a Star shoot is another good example, I bet that when the pics appear in the paper after everyone getting excited in advance it'll sell a lot more copies than if they just appeared by surprise one day without any warning.
nacho

Contributions: 30

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:52 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more - think there is a lesson to be learned there for her management. Great popoint about the most recent star shoot and videos. I can't wait to see them already!

The lack of info could be that they simply don't know what is happening that far in advance, outside of her contractual stuff. It could even be in her contract with nuts that she's not allowed to divulge when she is in the mag etc, so the readers have the same enthusiasim for each issue. Same would apply to other projects too.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 am    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

As photoshoots go. Been quiet on it is usually the norm. The magazine, newspaper, website, etc is the one who will promote it. Usually in most cases nowdays not much. They tend to wait, hit and then see the shoot do it's own advertising.

PA events are different again and usually heavily advertised to get people into the event. As most of these are payed entry. If you have a big draw on it such as Lucy. She will be used to the max to get people in.

Agencies will only promote their clients around the industry. They tend to leave all other aspects of promotion to the event or company that is in control. As the agency is only their to get work for their model. Not for said company or event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: