Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Damn watermarked pictures
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:59 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures! Nice find.
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:17 am    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

She is like sunshine in a gloomy day.
Lovely lucy !
Chris

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:47 am    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

So, does anyone know when these pictures were taken? They look pretty new.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:16 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Not that new Smile some of them were in the Star on 28-12-08, but I think they were taken before then, not specifically as a shoot for the Star.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Have you tried to mess with layers in photoshop?

There are ways to edit out Water marks, such as those on the Getty Images pictures. I'll see what I can do in Adobe for you
Pigeon
Site Admin

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:53 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

That's more or less how I do it (but with GIMP, not photoshop). I paste the logo as a new layer and set the layer mode to "divide" and that sorts out the bulk of it.

Unfortunately it doesn't do a complete job because (a) my copy of the logo isn't perfectly accurate, since it's not the original - it's stitched together from bits taken from images with a white background; and (b) compression artefacts appear round the edges of the logo and that messes things up. So there's a fair bit of tidying up by hand needed and that's what takes the time.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:19 am    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
That's more or less how I do it (but with GIMP, not photoshop). I paste the logo as a new layer and set the layer mode to "divide" and that sorts out the bulk of it.

Unfortunately it doesn't do a complete job because (a) my copy of the logo isn't perfectly accurate, since it's not the original - it's stitched together from bits taken from images with a white background; and (b) compression artefacts appear round the edges of the logo and that messes things up. So there's a fair bit of tidying up by hand needed and that's what takes the time.

I had a friend that did it before, but never could remember her strategy.

Well, I've used layers and adjusted the contrast and colors a few times and it worked, but never to the best.
Chris

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 am    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Speaking of watermarked pictures, I was wondering if anyone had the series of shots that were released a while back that featured Lucy as a "rock star"? And there were a few more of her with Michelle, some additional ones from her 2006 calendar, and near a tree (or something).
Pigeon
Site Admin

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:39 am    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Ah, the famous unpostable music shoot... Does anyone have it? Yes. You do Wink

The ones with Michelle, Lynne posted them a while back: http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-and-michelle-t323-15.html#3486
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:23 am    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Speaking of watermarked pictures, I was wondering if anyone had the series of shots that were released a while back that featured Lucy as a "rock star"?

They're on Lucy's fanpage on Facebook, although some have the watermarks. There may be more then what's there also.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucy-Pinder/141060899270509?v=photos&ref=sgm#/album.php?aid=25456&id=141060899270509
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 am    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Anyone know if there's more pics of Lucy in the red dress?
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Saintness wrote:
Anyone know if there's more pics of Lucy in the red dress?

I'm not sure which one your looking for but here's one.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

Yes, that's the one, from patriot's initial post on this thread. Never seen any more of it though.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:28 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

...and as for the unpostable music shoot, it seems that the "postable six pics" have become the "postable eight pics" at some point without me noticing... dunno when that happened Blush Hehe - so we might as well have the postable ones all together here Smile

Zetton

Contributions: 7

Damn watermarked picturesPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 pm    Subject: Damn watermarked pictures Reply with quote

love the music shoot Smile wish I could see the rest of the pics though Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: