Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Damien Morley is so lame

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 340

Damien Morley is so lamePosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:34 am    Subject: Damien Morley is so lame Reply with quote

Reading some recent posts in Stacey's Poole thread about some material shoot with Beth Lily, it occur to me that Beth is not the only girl that was managed in an improper way by this DM. Sophie Reade and Ellis Attard were put on hold for almost an year. Both girls signed with ukcenterfolds and announce that they will have a site, but none of them has one yet. Last summer each girl had a post referring to the new site. From that moment until today, nothing has change, and as far as I know, in all this period Sophie and Ellis were almost totally absent as models. I'm not sure if this is the fault of DM, but I'm inclined to believe it. The man does a poor job with his current models. He was not able to shoot with Sophie and Ellis in all this time?! What happened in fact? Take look at the links: http://sophiereadeofficial.com/ and
http://ellisattard.com/. They are like this from last summer and I think that we will never see a content with Sophie or Ellis to soon.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Damien Morley is so lamePosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:52 pm    Subject: Damien Morley is so lame Reply with quote

I was already familiar with Sophie's and Ellis' situation, but no one talks about them here, so I haven't said anything about it. I'm still following Ellis on twitter and instagram, because I keep forgetting to unfollow her, and Jesus Christ does she whine a lot about even the smallest things. She also keeps posting the same old DM and PUF pictures. She really doesn't seem to get much work these days.

Oh, and I guess this can be used in my video Roll Eyes
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Damien Morley is so lamePosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:26 pm    Subject: Damien Morley is so lame Reply with quote

"Damien Morley is so lame"
I hate saying bad things about people... but unfortunately I am very agreed!
DM managed in an unproper way Lucy Pinder too, and I'm very happy she went away at last.

ROFL
phantomas

Contributions: 340

Damien Morley is so lamePosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:35 pm    Subject: Damien Morley is so lame Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
"Damien Morley is so lame"
I hate saying bad things about people... but unfortunately I am very agreed!
DM managed in an unproper way Lucy Pinder too, and I'm very happy she went away at last.

ROFL

Yeah, I dont like it either, I would have prefer not to be in the situation to say anything bad about DM, but the reality is different. The guy is lame and his doing a poor job with the girls that he has under contract. Stacey's career is going down at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: