Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Come back Pigeon we need you!
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:52 am    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

Please come back! I hope you are OK

Anyone else agree with me that this site largely sucks without Pigeon?
We need him here to keep it together Driving
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:15 pm    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

So who has been running this place since he's been gone forever?
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:45 pm    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

where did he go? doing pigeon stuff?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:48 am    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

The man is obviously on a well deserved break...let him be Smile
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:18 am    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

I hope that whatever the situation is he is well and has everything in control. This forum owes it's success to him and I hope he's back soon.
slp

Contributions: 85

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:56 am    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Yes I agree this site is pigeon he founded it he built it up I do hope he his well and will return soon
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 pm    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

Like a few here. I've known Pigeon for a few years. I totally agree this forum/site has only become a success because of the great man he is. So too hope all is well and he's just taking a break. As I can tell you. When you do the things Pigeon does, it is very often needed. I openly admit it. I was broken trying to do the same. That is why I very much don't now.

On doing my odd pop in's here of late. I did wonder the same as eazy_g. Who is running the site while Pigeon has been gone. Because it doesn't quite have the same feel about it.

So I too do hope all is well with you Pigeon and only return though when you are willing and able. But most of all want too Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:14 pm    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

From what I know there is bills to pay to keep this kind of stuff going online, which is why I constantly have been suggesting that someone start backing up everything on this site in case we had to move. If that were to happen, it would be nice to see Lucy appear on those "fan site" networks that are gallery based websites that organize everything.

But on the down side, I'm pretty worried we all won't be here much longer if no one is taking care of the bill.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:30 pm    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

I'm sad to say it, but as we are there now, effectively, according to my research, the bill of Pigeon's website has to be paied before 31 March. After, I don't know if the site will still run some days or not at all.

The disappearance of this website would be a great loss... Sad
I just hope that you will come back soon Pigeon.
Please.
Give some news at least.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:14 am    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

Depends. You can pay for a domain for longer than one year. I know of places that stopped been run years ago that are still online. As they paid something like ten year or such. Other even let you do it for free if you advertise or it's still active in post count, new members, etc.
rg251

Contributions: 2

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:09 am    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

Here is a post from his personal twitter on Feb 28.
https://twitter.com/TheRealPigeon/status/439291172486668288
patriot

Contributions: 739

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 am    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

Well that confirms the most likely theory!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:10 pm    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

Haha! Well that's that then. Really glad to know that he's fine...
eazy_g

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 pm    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

Who ruffled his feathers?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Come back Pigeon we need you!Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 pm    Subject: Come back Pigeon we need you! Reply with quote

Glad to know the " Moody F@#k" is alright Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: