Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Chit Chat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Chit Chat.Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:45 pm    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Rather bored at the moment. Anyone done anything exciting recently? Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Chit Chat.Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:44 pm    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Excitement is not much of a feature of my life really Smile

Current activities include trying to get my car ready for the MoT... which is a bit awkward since it is (a) old and (b) rare and therefore parts are hard to come by. It really needs a new exhaust, but practicalities dictate that grabbing a chunk of spare two-inch pipe and then setting to with the welder and the angle grinder is the order of the day...

How I wish I could report that instead of lying on my back underneath it dropping bits of rust in my eyes I was taking Lucy to the South of France in it for an autumn break, but like I say... excitement is not much of a feature of my life Hehe
Dib

Contributions: 276

Chit Chat.Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:35 am    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

I'm studying my masters, so I have no time to do anything exciting. Weep
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Chit Chat.Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 am    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Well for me the Basketball season is at last under way and I can get back to what I do best...

Tonight the Golden state Warriors take on the Memphis Grizzlies at the oracle arena in Oakland.I arrange all the player apperances and as we are coming up to the party season it's all hands on deck.

GO WARRIORS!!!

Thought you guys might like to take a look at what I have to work with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFFgMCy9jVI
patriot

Contributions: 739

Chit Chat.Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:29 am    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Fueling my other passion and hanging out here alot lately

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/
JGreen

Chit Chat.Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:37 pm    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
I'm studying my masters, so I have no time to do anything exciting. Weep

Keep up the studying!
JGreen

Chit Chat.Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:38 pm    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
Well for me the Basketball season is at last under way and I can get back to what I do best...

Tonight the Golden state Warriors take on the Memphis Grizzlies at the oracle arena in Oakland.I arrange all the player apperances and as we are coming up to the party season it's all hands on deck.

GO WARRIORS!!!

Thought you guys might like to take a look at what I have to work with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFFgMCy9jVI

I love basketball now! haha. And yes, GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JGreen on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
JGreen

Chit Chat.Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:39 pm    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Excitement is not much of a feature of my life really Smile

Current activities include trying to get my car ready for the MoT... which is a bit awkward since it is (a) old and (b) rare and therefore parts are hard to come by. It really needs a new exhaust, but practicalities dictate that grabbing a chunk of spare two-inch pipe and then setting to with the welder and the angle grinder is the order of the day...

How I wish I could report that instead of lying on my back underneath it dropping bits of rust in my eyes I was taking Lucy to the South of France in it for an autumn break, but like I say... excitement is not much of a feature of my life Hehe

Poor Pigeon Sad

Well my boring life is worse! Well not really... i get to test games for half a living, and hire and sack people for the other!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Chit Chat.Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 pm    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Ah it's a case of "it'd be a boring world if we were all alike", really Smile Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't have any games on their computer, and I'd not be comfortable having authority over people in something as important to their lives as their job.* C, PHP and crawling under cars is much more my thing really, I just habitually complain about everything Hehe

Similarly I think it would drive me nuts to do Lynne's job, although it certainly produces interesting results Smile

*Apart from photoshoppers, layout designers and an awful lot of web designers, especially those who use flash or javascript to do stuff you can perfectly well do in HTML. I'd happily sack the lot of them if I got the chance...
Herve

Contributions: 29

Chit Chat.Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:48 pm    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't have any games on their computer

I have about... 3 games, all old strategy titles, hardly played. I'm not much of a gamer, but will have a go on the X Box round my brother's house if I visit.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Chit Chat.Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:53 pm    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Well, I will admit to having had one of the football/tennis/squash efforts, controlled by rotary knobs, that were given away as freebies to Radio Rentals customers at one point (and modifying it by installing a switch to turn off the maddening sound effects). And I wrote a few simple games on the BBC Micro, mainly to take the mickey out of various people who featured as characters... only to find that a lad from the local blind college was better at playing them than I was myself. But the modern crop of games just baffle me completely... I just can't begin to work out what's going on, and they don't excite any interest in me to put the effort in.
Herve

Contributions: 29

Chit Chat.Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:10 am    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
But the modern crop of games just baffle me completely... I just can't begin to work out what's going on, and they don't excite any interest in me to put the effort in.

That's largely my attitude to modern gaming.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Chit Chat.Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 pm    Subject: Chit Chat. Reply with quote

my friends are weird!!!!!! and im a carzy b........ ahole that is alone in the world
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: