Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Charlotte Springer
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Anyway, Charlotte Springer and Stacey Robyn are defenitley more cocky and probably more confident wearing tiny thongs. Maybe this is also because there main asset is their ass so they have to attract the attention to that part... Both girls are cute and seem to have a good personality.
Well I prefer when the girls wear I guess traditional lingerie as opposed to just thongs. A big ass can look good in standard panties as well.

The big ass of Lucy look pretty bad to me when she wears standard panties. Probably we have different tastes when it comes to lingerie. To be honest, I prefer different kind of thongs because we are talking about glam models. Standard panties have nothing glamorous or sexy. they usually are boring so dressing a glam model in some common underwear is not the way I see glam industry. The main reason why common panties are not suitable for glam modelling (from my point of view) is the fact that we dont have too many teasing materials with the girls, so doing a photoshooting or a bts video with a girl wearing a banal lingerie is just pointless for me. A standard lingerie can be more appreciated when you have a striptease involved or some sort of teasing, otherwise is just putting a gorgeous woman with curves in some plain underwear, it makes no sense to me.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1028

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:57 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

not sure if charlotte is latino or jewish, that butt is a great big lovely ol thing....
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:15 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

some sexy pics (greeeeat asssss) Hehe

elfinlez

Contributions: 104

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:40 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

elfinlez

Contributions: 104

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:41 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

KungFury

Contributions: 147

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:47 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

She is pretty hot. Another overlooked model imo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: