Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Charlotte Springer
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 539

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:35 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

phantomas

Contributions: 429

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:35 am    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
[

A major trun off for me is how bowleg is she... She looks weird sometimes...
AirJordanFan93

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:49 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
[

Can you give a little more detail as to what that means.
phantomas

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:03 am    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
[

Can you give a little more detail as to what that means.

Bowlegged.. search on google and you will find an explanation for this. Or simply look at the last picture you post here and you can see that Charlottes's legs are having a weird posture.
AirJordanFan93

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:17 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

Charley Teasing by The Pool

faxe001de

Contributions: 4

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:15 pm    Subject: Hottie Reply with quote

She is really soooo hot.
Although it looks like that she does it abit like Lucy ... and getting softer

Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
phantomas

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:06 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

Some caps from her sexy shower video:

AirJordanFan93

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:36 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:

So this might of been the best video they put up on the site during the whole of 2016 and I include Lucy's stuff in that. They do seem fond of their shower videos these days since they uploaded a Stacey Robyn one last week and I think there is a Lucy one as well.
phantomas

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:56 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

So this might of been the best video they put up on the site during the whole of 2016 and I include Lucy's stuff in that. They do seem fond of their shower videos these days since they uploaded a Stacey Robyn one last week and I think there is a Lucy one as well.

Yep, I agree, best video of Glamour Buckz in 2016. 2 place is Lucy with the video related to this set https://www.coedcherry.com/models/lucy-v/galleries/147285 and 3 place is Stacey Robyn with the video related to this set https://www.coedcherry.com/models/stacey-robyn/galleries/163872.
AirJordanFan93

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 am    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Yep, I agree, best video of Glamour Buckz in 2016. 2 place is Lucy with the video related to this set https://www.coedcherry.com/models/lucy-v/galleries/147285 and 3 place is Stacey Robyn with the video related to this set https://www.coedcherry.com/models/stacey-robyn/galleries/163872.
Actually the best Lucy was probably the 2nd set released on her site all year. The current content cycle has been underwhelming to say the least.

Im annoyed that there has been a lack of Charlotte videos to go along with her picture sets. Like why has there been no videos.
phantomas

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:26 am    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

Charlotte is damn hot at the moment. I dont like her boobs and even if I'm not a fan of implants hope that someday she will upgrade her tits to make them more firm. But her ass is amazing and she knows how to put it in a good light. Also, I like that she often wears skinny thongs, with such an ass it will be a shame to cover it up. Dont know how these sites decide to dress the girls, but I would like to see more of this kind of lingerie than the classic „full” bikini (dont understand why Lucy or the guys from her site opt to often for this type of lingerie because she has a great ass, especially after the weight gain, her ass is huge and deserves more attention, she looks pretty goosey when she wears „full” underwear, it is like a grandma lingerie).
AirJordanFan93

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Charlotte is damn hot at the moment. I dont like her boobs and even if I'm not a fan of implants hope that someday she will upgrade her tits to make them more firm. But her ass is amazing and she knows how to put it in a good light. Also, I like that she often wears skinny thongs, with such an ass it will be a shame to cover it up. Dont know how these sites decide to dress the girls, but I would like to see more of this kind of lingerie than the classic „full” bikini (dont understand why Lucy or the guys from her site opt to often for this type of lingerie because she has a great ass, especially after the weight gain, her ass is huge and deserves more attention, she looks pretty goosey when she wears „full” underwear, it is like a grandma lingerie).
Well there are two ways implants can go. They either look great like Mel Debling's or they look awful like Stacey Robyn's. I think the girls generally have some sort of sway as to what they wear when they shoot for their site. I know the bikini set from Lucy's site recently she picked since she modeled it on Instagram before she left to shoot back in April. She did the same with one of the swimsuits she wears in the next content cycle for her site. I don't think Lucy would work in a thong like that it doesn't really seem her style at all.
phantomas

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:39 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Well there are two ways implants can go. They either look great like Mel Debling's or they look awful like Stacey Robyn's. I think the girls generally have some sort of sway as to what they wear when they shoot for their site. I know the bikini set from Lucy's site recently she picked since she modeled it on Instagram before she left to shoot back in April. She did the same with one of the swimsuits she wears in the next content cycle for her site. I don't think Lucy would work in a thong like that it doesn't really seem her style at all.

Too bad for Lucy, although I in the video and set that I was refering above (the ones that I thought they are 2 place for me in 2016) Lucy was wearing a tiny thong. This type of lingerie suits her well. I dont get it why she likes big underwear: her ass is huge right now and in a big underwear she looks like an old woman. I like her in bodysuits.
phantomas

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:42 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

Anyway, Charlotte Springer and Stacey Robyn are defenitley more cocky and probably more confident wearing tiny thongs. Maybe this is also because there main asset is their ass so they have to attract the attention to that part... Both girls are cute and seem to have a good personality.
AirJordanFan93

Charlotte SpringerPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:04 pm    Subject: Charlotte Springer Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Anyway, Charlotte Springer and Stacey Robyn are defenitley more cocky and probably more confident wearing tiny thongs. Maybe this is also because there main asset is their ass so they have to attract the attention to that part... Both girls are cute and seem to have a good personality.
Well I prefer when the girls wear I guess traditional lingerie as opposed to just thongs. A big ass can look good in standard panties as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: