Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Charlotte Mckinney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 575

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:21 pm    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

Anybody seen this chick...currently in a big superbowl advert,big boobs,blonde, a bit like a slimmer Kate Upton

Not quite as sexy,apparently not a DD cup but an F Cup

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Charlotte_McKinney
ashley19

Contributions: 179

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:54 pm    Subject: Charlotte McKinney - Venice Mag Summer 2015 Reply with quote

ashley19

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:06 am    Subject: Charlotte McKinney GQ Mexico February 2016 Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:01 pm    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

the future of popular big tits.....have loved her for a year or so.....they are fab.....good size...good body
benjo

Contributions: 6

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:25 am    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

best mainstream boobs. she is a kate upton with bigger and nicer boobs and 200% better body.
BritBabeFan

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:29 pm    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

i liked uptons curves actually....both are hot
Mr. Grace

Contributions: 2

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:40 pm    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

Charlotte is definitely one of the best model around now, and it's true that she has a better body than Kate Upton, but I still think Kate was more fun to watch.

Kate was like a cute next door that was just a regular, fun girl who went off on summer vacation one year in school and suddenly developed huge boobs while she was away, and couldn't wait to get back home and show them off. Kate was obviously well aware that she was famous because of her breasts, and she enjoyed the reactions they got her. That's why so many of her videos were basically just random excuses to get her bouncing her boobs around. She knew that's what guys wanted to see from her, and she was happy to provide it. She had the kind of personality that made Lucy so popular, and Kate would probably have made one of the best glamour girls because of that.

Charlotte is more of an ice queen. Nice to look at, but not nearly as fun.
bloodshot

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:28 pm    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

Mr. Grace wrote:
Charlotte is definitely one of the best model around now, and it's true that she has a better body than Kate Upton, but I still think Kate was more fun to watch.

Kate was like a cute next door that was just a regular, fun girl who went off on summer vacation one year in school and suddenly developed huge boobs while she was away, and couldn't wait to get back home and show them off. Kate was obviously well aware that she was famous because of her breasts, and she enjoyed the reactions they got her. That's why so many of her videos were basically just random excuses to get her bouncing her boobs around. She knew that's what guys wanted to see from her, and she was happy to provide it. She had the kind of personality that made Lucy so popular, and Kate would probably have made one of the best glamour girls because of that.

I'm confused by this comment. Have you ever watched any of Charlotte's videos? Her attitude is FAR from an ice queen. She's super playful in her videos and much more outwardly sexual than Kate Upton is/was. Check out her videos she did that accompany her GQ shoot last year and tell me if you still think she's an ice queen...
Hoolycious

Contributions: 31

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:35 am    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

I am not a great fan. There is absolutely no harmony in Charlotte Body. Super thin with huge boobs. Her boobs are a like a mistake on this body.
http://charmck.tumblr.com/post/128342519556/famousboobs-charlotte-mckinney
http://charmck.tumblr.com/post/128342616686/famousasses-charlotte-mckinney
But she is "SEXy".
BritBabeFan

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:17 pm    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

i think the huge boobs on slim body are great and she is fun and sexy

her age is debatable.....she was born in 1991, then 1992, then 1993 hahaha
Mr. Grace

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:09 pm    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

bloodshot wrote:
Mr. Grace wrote:

I'm confused by this comment. Have you ever watched any of Charlotte's videos? Her attitude is FAR from an ice queen. She's super playful in her videos and much more outwardly sexual than Kate Upton is/was. Check out her videos she did that accompany her GQ shoot last year and tell me if you still think she's an ice queen...

Maybe I'm missing something, but I haven't seen Charlotte do anything like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAJorEkChL4

But everyone's taste is different. No question Charlotte is a great model either way.
BritBabeFan

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:40 pm    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

so good to see this blondes with big boobs

Elizabeth Turner and Caroline Vreeland are worth googling too!
ashley19

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:20 pm    Subject: gifs Reply with quote

ashley19

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:30 am    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Charlotte MckinneyPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:27 am    Subject: Charlotte Mckinney Reply with quote

she is super hot, been a fan for a year or two....nice big tits and cute body
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: