Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Change of management.
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Change of management.Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:34 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

As this has now been published on the Official forum please can all signed photo requests be sent to Lucy's new managment company.

For all professional bookings & enquiries please contact:

Adam Sutherland MD Girl and Money Management

22 Noel Street London W1F 8GS

Tel: 0207 434 1180 Fax: 0207 287 7499

http://www.moneymanagementuk.com

http://www.frankwhite.co.uk
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Change of management.Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:24 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

My own honest reaction when I heard this news was "thank god"

As I think Neon had run out of ideas of what to do with Lucy and she needed a change. So I truely hope the new management bring in fresh ideas and push Lucy on Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Change of management.Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

As was mine... I've made much the same comment in various other threads, but it's probably worth repeating my agreement in the specific one Smile

Certainly it appears that Lucy has of late... (searches for suitable metaphor) (finds nuclear one) ...got rid of a few control rods shall we say Smile and that this move is connected with that both in terms of effect and of cause.

Perhaps too her latest Nuts shoot with its unusual theme/styling (and second model who we think is Sahar from GM) is a sign of Girl-Management-related good things to come... one hopes they have noted the massive enthusiasm it has generated.

And the hope that a new and more dynamic management will find her more suitable and good TV/screen work is a big shaft of light Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Change of management.Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:19 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

thats cool girl management was founded by zoe mcconnell

by the way lucy is still featured on neons websites
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:31 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Ah, Z McC - possibly one of the best glamour photographers around, certainly when it comes to working with Lucy... see this week's column pic for confirmation Smile

Yes, Neon need a kick to update their website and stop confusing people. Especially as the GM client list cannot be indexed by Google (well it sort of can, but the result is a bit hard to read, the link doesn't take you to a proper page, and the ranking is poor - if you google for lucy pinder management you still get Neon as the first result, fortunately there are also results from this site and the "other .tv" site's myspace page which put the record straight). The publicity for this change is somewhat lacking - which is why I've stickied this thread and put a mention on the "News" page of this website as well as updating the "Contact" page.

Girl Management have a Twitter page, which may come in handy for keeping up to date with Lucy's features and appearances. The content seems to be "what's just happened" rather than "what's going to happen", but it's still useful. There is an RSS feed so you don't need to be registered on twitter to keep up with the updates.

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Well this is good news Big Smile Lucy's new management have registered on the forum.

Welcome on board, great to have you with us Thumb Up!
fan101

Contributions: 390

Change of management.Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:01 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

girl manegment (that sounds like a hooker enterprise) hope they at least contact other mags
qwertiebertie

Change of management.Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

finally has a bio on there
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

I like it too Big Smile

Lucy's bio on Girl Management site wrote:
Lucy Pinder is the most successful glamour model of the last ten years. She has been voted Daily Star's Page 3 Girl Of All Time, and Nuts's Number One Babe every year since its launch in 2005. Spotted on the beach in Bournemouth in 2003, Lucy's rise to fame has been meteoric. She has appeared on over 50 covers of Nuts magazine, selling more than 15 million copies, and over 200 covers of the Daily Star, reaching an audience of 300 million. Lucy has worked with a number of big High Street brands, including Ultimo, Walker's, Pot Noodle, Playstation and Ladbrokes. In 2010, her website www.lucypinder.info received over 150 million hits.

Next question is, when are they going to make their website accessible to search engines and iphone/ipod/ipad users...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Change of management.Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:22 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

What bio, where can i see this 'bio'?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:38 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Up there!!! Up there!!!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Change of management.Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Hehe I saw that, i thought you were meaning something else on another site Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:24 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

It is from another site Big Smile I copied it from Lucy's page on the GM site...
qwertiebertie

Change of management.Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:21 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

some bulls**t ive just found

http://www.athletepromotions.com/celebrity/Lucy-Pinder-appearance-booking-agent.php
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Change of management.Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
some bulls**t ive just found

http://www.athletepromotions.com/celebrity/Lucy-Pinder-appearance-booking-agent.php

Given the way her agency is using Lucy. Then this could be quite believable. As they would rather have Lucy in the office doing stuff like this, than have Lucy actually modelling and stuff Weep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: