Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Change of management.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Change of management.Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I'm sure this lack of work must have made her boyfriend a really really happy man Hehe

if she has one
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Change of management.Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

She does Wink
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Change of management.Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

I always thought she was dating the guy in the pool, those pictures some years back
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Change of management.Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:54 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

No chat about Lucy's personal life please Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Change of management.Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
The whole raison d'être of a glamour model is to please her fans... and this is what Lucy is signally failing to do for the last several months

I didn't know that "raison d'être" was in the english vocabulary! Smile
This sentence is very important cos you are shouting here that you confuse the person of Lucy and the image she shows for her job. It's probable that Lucy is suffering of this situation...

All you can read and see from Lucy is in reality from her image, her job, in the interest of her money and everybody who works around. It makes part of the façade and you shouldn't trust as easily in this. But you need... Roll Eyes

The glamour model is employed for making glamour shoots. Some people can become fans of the image wich is transmitted in media. Point. It look like as if all parameters of her career are mixed now without a sense (human sense). Only for money.

I already said that but i feel the real personality of Lucy is deleting. We should take more care with respecting this rather than finding culprits, and logic solutions. We are speaking about her boyfriend or her private life, well... not to see that a problem could come from here would be a puritan blindness, and a lack of respect for her humanity. It's possible her personality suffers in private but we wouldn't like to know?! No, nevermind: just continue to make shoots lucy and be carefull to your management! Irked No, really no.
I would say one word about her boyfriend if you permit Pigeon. He must have certainly a role in all this because, personnaly, i couldn't accept that the mother of my wife can have still an influence on her without my control. Hehe

I'm thinking like Patriot: something could happen soon.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:28 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I already said that but i feel the real personality of Lucy is deleting.

Golly, and it was April last year when you wrote that... I certainly agree, I've felt that way for a long long time now and it's only got worse since last April Sad I pretty much never have unpleasant dreams of any kind unless I'm ill with fever, but it still got to the point a few days ago where I actually dreamed she was dead Cry

I looked at a couple of Lucy's Nuts videos from a few years back the other day and was very struck by the sparkle and vitality in them, especially in the bits where she was smiling... whereas the recent ones tend to make me think "who is that? Looks like an Auton"...

Anyway the reason I came into this thread was to post that Loaded have bought out Girl Management...

Not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing... On the one hand Loaded have been doing a great job lately and on that basis it sounds great Big Smile could give Girl Management a much-needed kick up the backside. On the other hand they have failed to take the opportunity to set Lucy free from this "creative director" trap, which is even more desperately needed.

Guess it will depend on how much they are just content to own GM and how much they want to actually take it over and Loaded-ise it Smile
tford

Contributions: 364

Change of management.Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

I think its a good thing, Loaded seems a lot more focused and yet creative than Girls Management.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Change of management.Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:24 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Great, so Lucy will be at more movie premieres where PC can use her as arm candy. Roll Eyes Aside from featuring Lucy in the first issue where have they "been doing a great job"? Shrug
I can just imagine them forbidding models from appearing in any publication outside of Loaded.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:13 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Aside from featuring Lucy in the first issue where have they "been doing a great job"? Shrug

I mean in general, not in a Lucy-specific way Smile They've revitalised the mag pretty well, they've got the TV station going - even if most people on here don't like it much, it still seems to be doing pretty well, certainly a lot better than Nuts TV did when it started (let alone later on!)

And in the Lucy-specific sense there should be a new shoot on the way Smile

linkweed wrote:
I can just imagine them forbidding models from appearing in any publication outside of Loaded.

Oh, that sort of thing happens already - the magazines often give models contracts that prevent them appearing in other mags. I don't think it's likely to happen in this case though - since Loaded only has 12 issues a year, that would mean any model who never appeared in anything else would rapidly sink without trace; it would be the ultimate self-inflicted GSW to the foot both for Loaded and for the models Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Change of management.Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:33 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Oh, that sort of thing happens already - the magazines often give models contracts that prevent them appearing in other mags. I don't think it's likely to happen in this case though - since Loaded only has 12 issues a year, that would mean any model who never appeared in anything else would rapidly sink without trace; it would be the ultimate self-inflicted GSW to the foot both for Loaded and for the models Smile
Hopefully your right. But I am reminded of when he started his BB channel and he would sign models from other stations. Which is common, except that when girls started looking for work elsewhere as a result of unpayed wages they were forced to wait out their prior restrictive contract. Hopefully the same idea isn't used when signing girls to appear in the Loaded magazine. So with any luck he'll be involved as little as possible. But given how Loaded Tv has turned out I doubt it.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Change of management.Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:42 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Ok now that i've read everything posted here i'm kinda confused...should i rejoice that the management has changed hands or should i worry Roll Eyes ...i love the shoots that Loaded have done with Lucy...definately better than most things Nuts have done so far...but like P mentioned Loaded have only 1 issue to worry about in contrast with the 4-5 that Nuts do..so the creative juices do sometimes dry up..and to give credit where its due Nuts have been our best source for the past 3-4 years...i guess it would be really interesting to see how things unfold in the near future
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Change of management.Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:59 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Sorry but I can't see this been a good thing. I mean this sorts of limits even more what the models of Gm can do. No other media group is going to line the pockets of another. So you can rule out shoots with other companies for a start. Which puts the models in a very bad position.

As for Loaded TV. I've not met or spoken to many who are watching it. So how is it managing to continue is going to be the question. The lack of support always eventually kills something. Which I'm predicting will happen to Loaded TV. Ask Virgin, Live TV, Bravo, etc for proof of this.
tford

Contributions: 364

Change of management.Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:23 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

There is no way Lucy will sign a contract that keeps her out of Nuts, I hope shes not that stupid anybody with half a business mind can see being exclusive with loaded would be a big failure.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Change of management.Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:30 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Hey guys, let us make a link with today and that we felt 2-3 years ago. Smile
She stoped modeling.
Now she seems to be not managed anymore by Girl Management.
Her main agent Adam Sutherland seems to be separated too from GM and created Profile Talent UK.

She changed of acting agent, from Polly Agency to Steve Nealon Associates.

Her name and her pics desapeared from GM website and instagram... Scratch Chin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: