Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Change of management.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Change of management.Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:19 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I mean has Lucy said that TV and movies are still the way she wants to go after modelling.

Yes Smile The most recent "mobile blog" she says she wants to do more TV and acting work this year Smile
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Change of management.Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

I would say she is definately not completely after money,if she had been there would have been lots of shoots for her,and model like her can earn more than that apearing in magazines other than NUTS ( Its praiseworthy she created a limit for her in glamour modeling ,and i do think she respects it,daring act..)Now,atleast now she has a say in things she do.
Now there is inconsistency,i dont know who is playing the part neither im blaiming but you know,agents,managers do the job of finding arenas where one ( who hires them)can find a place to settle down,like movies,TVs.
Again there is a thing what LUCY has got in her mind,what she wants to be.Her age,i wouldnt say is complete as a model thats why she thinks of moving into MOVIES/TVs ,its all about actively participating in things like if she wanted to be a model.She is under 30 ,she has a long way to go.

Its LUCY PINDER to decide what she want to do without fearing for future.
Money is necessary if you live in society,and if one can earn more than that doing the same job ,its not a problem.
I would advice her to actively participate in photo sessions,hire some reputed agents in photography,and i think,she has not be alarmed untill she is around 35 plus;and some model more than 35 do very good job.Yes for the later part of life after 35,acting would be great.
If keeley Hazel can do this so can she.She is also a good model.
Its nothing wrong taking and finding good things in others if one can benefit from them. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:06 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
its all about actively participating in things

Yes. Very true... and continuing to do so... you can't let participation slide, you need to keep it going Smile

redhawk wrote:
I would advice her to actively participate in photo sessions,hire some reputed agents in photography,and i think,she has not be alarmed untill she is around 35 plus;and some model more than 35 do very good job.Yes for the later part of life after 35,acting would be great.

Again, very true Smile This idea of age being a limit is just silly. It's looks that count Smile

Indeed, if one is to consider age at all... there is the "second hump" in the age distribution of people who buy Nuts etc. The "first hump" is teens/early 20s, the "second hump" is mid/late 30s... and for people in the second hump an older model is more attractive than a younger one, because it doesn't feel right looking at someone who's young enough to be your daughter Smile

Keeley Hazell did make the mistake of letting participation slide and not keeping up one thing while she moved into another. Lucy, by avoiding this, can do much better Smile

redhawk wrote:

YES Thumb Up! That's the whole point of... well everything really Smile

Lucy to decide... Not GM or anyone else to decide for her.

Lucy to decide... what's best for her, not what's best for someone else.

Lucy to decide... based on proper information. Not based on biased information fed to her by others to make her decisions fall the way they want them to instead of the way that's best for her.

Lucy to be in full control... Not to be controlled by her misplaced trust in the integrity of others and false belief that they have her interests at heart instead of their own.

Lucy to be fully independent... Not to have her independence threatened by people who are afraid of her success giving her the freedom to live her life for herself instead of for them.

That's what it's all about. Lucy. Not other people's financial gain, nor their weird ideas that her life is somehow theirs and not her own.

And those are the principles I shall continue to support, regardless of the hate I get from people who think their own interests are more important than Lucy and resent me supporting her interests over theirs. (Heck, I've done it before for other people even when the hate got to threats of violence, and they were less deserving of support than Lucy... Smile)

Sod 'em. Lucy is the one who counts Big Grin
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Change of management.Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:47 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
I would say she is definately not completely after money,if she had been there would have been lots of shoots for her,and model like her can earn more than that apearing in magazines other than NUTS

Depends how you would look at that. As Lucy is and has priced herself out of shoots. There are companies out there that would use Lucy now but won't because of the fee. So if money wasn't that important then Lucy would take a lower offer. These are shoots that would do a different style to the same old Nuts keeps churning out now.

redhawk wrote:
Now there is inconsistency,i dont know who is playing the part neither im blaiming but you know,agents,managers do the job of finding arenas where one ( who hires them)can find a place to settle down,like movies,TVs.
Again there is a thing what LUCY has got in her mind,what she wants to be.Her age,i wouldnt say is complete as a model thats why she thinks of moving into MOVIES/TVs ,its all about actively participating in things like if she wanted to be a model.She is under 30 ,she has a long way to go.

One way to look at this is simple. Lucy still has a few years left of top modelling left. How many depends on Lucy or how others that want to use Lucy for their company. Movies and TV is about one thing and one thing only. Keeping in the limelight and been seen. Which in turn gets you the work for you to shine in. This is where we believe Lucy is been let down. As somewhere along this route Lucy is now not been used enough. If this is Lucy's agency, Lucy herself or someone else deciding for Lucy to keep herself out of this eye with costs is unknown to us.

redhawk wrote:
Money is necessary if you live in society,and if one can earn more than that doing the same job ,its not a problem.

Sorry to say this but there has been very few glamour models go past 30. Never mind be successful past 35. There has been quite a few models release unseen old shoots long after they have stopped appearing in front of the camera. Which makes people think they are still modelling past 30. Sadly though they aren't. Again if this is something Lucy is planning to do. Then Lucy and GM need to get the current problems worked out. As all Lucy's TV work was starting to look gone. As really since Nuts TV has gone and the mishap of BB. Then all TV work has pretty much dried up. So this is where GM really need to put in some work to get Lucy into mainstream TV if that is truely a goal.

I can't remember who it was. But one quote came from a successful actor/actress on been asked what made them appear in so many films "That is simple. Don't aim to be the star in low budget films. Aim for the rememerable smaller parts in big budget films. Basically what they was saying was...Work for more smaller pay checks and keep constant money coming in. Rather than work the odd big pay check and watching the work dry up.

redhawk wrote:

Keeley retired from modelling the moment she tried to go for acting. Which if you look at it from a few years down the line was a mistake. As without Keeley still been seen regularly. You could say some of the doors was becoming closed because of it. Plus you have to remember who Keeley's agent was or maybe still is....Max Clifford. Some would say he's more famous for getting money from suing than actually working for his clients.
redhawk

Change of management.Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Every person sees things differently,the point of view.I dont usually write that long but some issues are interesting enough to attract me express myself.I dont know the details,but what i respect about LUCY PINDER is she maintained her dignity,principles even being a glamour model.If i put it in simple words ,she never did adult videos,or issued her private videos,thats the proof ,she was not completely after money, fame(though negative),as compared to others.
She never did A P★★★boy shoot,if im sure,was she never contacted ??
No,model like her gets daily proposals/offers,but its not all the time money,its the limit a model sets for herself.
Why we never saw her down the panty??
Its her limit,which forbids her to do so.
To compare LUCY with Keeley isnt right,a lot of differences there are,my motive was to get the best thing out,yes Keeley has got more movies to her credit than Lucy,remember in the beginning of her career she issued a private video,that she later realised was wrong because we never saw Keeley in that position again,however im not sure of her future.

Who dont want to earn money,if they dont have to show boobs ??

In movies such scenes are the demand of scripts,and are seen differently than in the photography.

And this age factor,what is this rubbish ! If someone in her late 30s looking BODILY sound in glamour modelling,what you have to do,just savour of it if you like,enjoyment is the motive.Its like Cricket,whether a player playing good or not,if he croses age of 35 there are demands of his being retired.Let the player decide the time,if he is playing good even at 35.What people want really want is,they never want to be satisfied,thats all.
So overall,LUCY has to again find her way ,it is LUCY PINDER alone to decide. Smile

Last edited by redhawk on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Poggy

Change of management.Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:38 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
.I dont know the details,but what i respect about LUCY PINDER is she maintained her dignity,principles even being a glamour model.If i put it in simple words ,she never did adult videos,or issued her private videos,thats the proof ,she was not completely after money, fame(though negative),as compared to others.She never did A P***boy shoot,if im sure,was she never contacted ??

This is not the 70's, 80's or 90's. Most glamour models and I mean proper glamour models. Not the ones that appear in the Sport. Just about all of them have never done a top shelf shoot or adult video. Because I think you'll find that they would have to take a drop in money for one. As a high ranked glamour model gets more doing what she does than they get paid for the top shelf magazine or such. Which was the other way round until 2000.

P***boy have come knocking more than once with big money. As they are one of the few that can from that such world. Of course like many other Lucy has turned them down.

redhawk wrote:
No,model like her gets daily proposals/offers,but its not all the time money,its the limit a model sets for herself.

That is just it. Lucy isn't getting the offers Lucy used to get. Maybe it's because of pricing we are just guessing. But this is why Lucy isn't even doing as many Nuts shoots I guess. As there is always a cheaper nearly as good a option now. Either that or people are starting to think Lucy only does one style of shoot now. As most are becoming the same Nuts styled shoot.

redhawk wrote:

To compare LUCY with Keeley isnt right,a lot of differences there are,my motive was to get the best thing out,yes Keeley has got more movies to her credit than Lucy,remember in the beginning of her career she issued a private video,that she later realised was wrong because we never saw Keeley in that position again,however im not sure of her future.

Keeley has only made 7 films in 5 years and 3 of them aren't even out yet. Quite a few of them are what the government is trying to change about the British film industry. Because at the moment a lot of money is been wasted on lots of films been made with poor scripts. Where they want more of that money pumped into the better scripted films to challenge Hollywood more. Of course too make money for the British public as we have put some of this money up.

Keeley's home video wasn't released by her. As like many of the ones that come to light. It is not the person in it who has released or given permission to release it. As to the thinking of doing one. I think we all do daft things in life. Maybe filming ourselves while doing a sexual act isn't the best idea. But then again we don't know what frame of mind Keeley was in. Hands up who's done daft things while say drunk here.....

redhawk wrote:

In movies such scenes are the demand of scripts,and are seen differently than in the photography.

This all depends on if it has a relevance to the movie. Where you often get movie scenes that are just to show off someones breasts. You also get scenes where to show off the breast or such is vital to the story. This also is the case in photography. Lads mags and such just do it for the fun and titulation. Where as in some art photo's and such it is vital.

redhawk wrote:
And this age factor,what is this rubbish ! If someone in her late 30s looking BODILY sound in glamour modelling,what you have to do,just savour of it if you like,enjoyment is the motive.Its like Cricket,whether a player playing good or not,if he croses age of 35 there are demands of his being retired.Let the player decide the time,if he is playing good even at 35.What people want really want is,they never want to be satisfied,thats all.
So overall,LUCY has to again find her way ,it is LUCY PINDER alone to decide. Smile

It's the way of the world. A person can go on for as long as they want. The only problem is. Does everyone else who's supplying the work also want you to go on. In Lucy's case. We again don't know if it is Lucy, GM, etc. That seems to be slowing down Lucy's career. But it certainly looks like from the outside looking in this is what is happening. As some of us has said on here. Lucy needs to look at something that is happening around her. To look at what is making other models successful in obtaining work and why Lucy herself isn't getting as much now days. At this time of year a few years ago. Lucy would have done at least 4 or 5 major shoots. That would have been released. We've only really had one so far this year. So there are more questions been asked now why? Age could be a reason. Then again it could be pricing or bad advise from somewhere. Maybe even Lucy herself not deciding to do things.

At the end of the day. All this lack of things happening is only to do one thing with us her fans....It's going to make us ask questions why and give our own opinions on why it maybe Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:16 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
At the end of the day. All this lack of things happening is only to do one thing with us her fans....It's going to make us ask questions why and give our own opinions on why it maybe Roll Eyes

Forgot to reply to this...

Very true... very obvious, too... you'd have thought it didn't need stating. But it does, because despite its obviousness it seems to be lost on some people...
Poggy

Change of management.Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:40 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Always been good at that. Opening my mouth when most would keep theirs shut Hehe
redhawk

Change of management.Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Its not like that,but you know differences cannot be removed by only arguing ,creating threads and providing lots of stats.Time is healer itsealf.And aristocrats dont indulge in much run-ins,silence is more to them,seeing a lot but uttering when needed.Which palpably is precious.But as far as i expect ,we all have same motive of seeing LP more and more. Wink
redhawk

Change of management.Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Its not like that,but you know differences cannot be removed by only arguing ,creating threads and providing lots of stats.Time is healer itsealf.And aristocrats dont indulge in much run-ins,silence is more to them,seeing a lot but uttering when needed.Which palpably is precious.But as far as i expect ,we all have same motive of seeing LP more and more

Poggy wrote:
redhawk wrote:
.I dont know the details,but what i respect about LUCY PINDER is she maintained her dignity,principles even being a glamour model.If i put it in simple words ,she never did adult videos,or issued her private videos,thats the proof ,she was not completely after money, fame(though negative),as compared to others.She never did A P***boy shoot,if im sure,was she never contacted ??

This is not the 70's, 80's or 90's. Most glamour models and I mean proper glamour models. Not the ones that appear in the Sport. Just about all of them have never done a top shelf shoot or adult video. Because I think you'll find that they would have to take a drop in money for one. As a high ranked glamour model gets more doing what she does than they get paid for the top shelf magazine or such. Which was the other way round until 2000.

P***boy have come knocking more than once with big money. As they are one of the few that can from that such world. Of course like many other Lucy has turned them down.

First of all,im not comparing her to any other model.You give examples of others,i only say that what a job is called when few things are omitted from it.This is why Lucy has her limits set by herself.She never released anything drawing controversy also we never hear her being engaged to someone that reckons she value her private life.

Poggy wrote:
redhawk wrote:

That is just it. Lucy isn't getting the offers Lucy used to get. Maybe it's because of pricing we are just guessing. But this is why Lucy isn't even doing as many Nuts shoots I guess. As there is always a cheaper nearly as good a option now. Either that or people are starting to think Lucy only does one style of shoot now. As most are becoming the same Nuts styled shoot.

Nope,the present time is a disaster for her,thats why we are discussing it.Why it happened,what are the solutions???
You can guess that i am not talking the present.But you give details of today.I talk of general things what a model of her fame gets.

[quote="Poggy"]
redhawk wrote:
]

Keeley has only made 7 films in 5 years and 3 of them aren't even out yet. Quite a few of them are what the government is trying to change about the British film industry. Because at the moment a lot of money is been wasted on lots of films been made with poor scripts. Where they want more of that money pumped into the better scripted films to challenge Hollywood more. Of course too make money for the British public as we have put some of this money up.

Poggy wrote:
Keeley's home video wasn't released by her. As like many of the ones that come to light. It is not the person in it who has released or given permission to release it. As to the thinking of doing one. I think we all do daft things in life. Maybe filming ourselves while doing a sexual act isn't the best idea. But then again we don't know what frame of mind Keeley was in. Hands up who's done daft things while say drunk here..... .

Again i dont want to talk about KEELEY,its just an example.
For your kind information she has Eight movies as 2012 goes,and in most of them she is on front.Whether her all movies gets release,its the attention she has drawn.

Poggy wrote:
redhawk wrote:

This all depends on if it has a relevance to the movie. Where you often get movie scenes that are just to show off someones breasts. You also get scenes where to show off the breast or such is vital to the story. This also is the case in photography. Lads mags and such just do it for the fun and titulation. Where as in some art photo's and such it is vital.

My saying is the same,if someone is getting money without removing top,its ok!
Photography,movies are different.
And yes if there is such a demand in storyline. I am not saying because someone is in for a movie they have to do a topless.

Poggy wrote:
redhawk wrote:

It's the way of the world. A person can go on for as long as they want. The only problem is. Does everyone else who's supplying the work also want you to go on. In Lucy's case. We again don't know if it is Lucy, GM, etc. That seems to be slowing down Lucy's career. But it certainly looks like from the outside looking in this is what is happening. As some of us has said on here. Lucy needs to look at something that is happening around her. To look at what is making other models successful in obtaining work and why Lucy herself isn't getting as much now days. At this time of year a few years ago. Lucy would have done at least 4 or 5 major shoots. That would have been released. We've only really had one so far this year. So there are more questions been asked now why? Age could be a reason. Then again it could be pricing or bad advise from somewhere. Maybe even Lucy herself not deciding to do things.

This is just the dilemma,whether she doing it or someone else.
What looks from outside is obvious but we should give time the due respect to enable it to make her things smooth up.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Change of management.Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:19 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Poggy wrote:

Very true... very obvious, too... you'd have thought it didn't need stating. But it does, because despite its obviousness it seems to be lost on some people...

redhawk wrote:
Its not like that,but you know differences cannot be removed by only arguing ,creating threads and providing lots of stats.Time is healer itsealf.And aristocrats dont indulge in much run-ins,silence is more to them,seeing a lot but uttering when needed.Which palpably is precious.But as far as i expect ,we all have same motive of seeing LP more and more. Wink

Sorry, I didn't mean you by "some people" Smile

I meant that faction which has the idea that we're not supposed to have any thoughts of our own about Lucy on any level higher than the purely reptilian; that faction which is happy to accept as "fans" those whose mental level is deficient enough to limit them to sitting there grunting with one hand down their trousers, but seeks to deny human nature by refusing to accept that it is perfectly valid for people with more than one brain cell to genuinely care about Lucy and be concerned with her future success. We don't get many of that faction posting on here Smile
redhawk

Change of management.Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Its ok Pigeon. Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Change of management.Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:21 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

That's what i was afraid! Big Smile Few days aways and now too many interesting sentences to translate. I only flyed on your words and I quote only one thing:

Poggy wrote:

There's no harm for that. What maybe is not important but your opinions are, because they are real. What you feel is real. Hem, understand this like: your feelings are something real. Lucy Pinder is an excuse for creating and expressing some opinions around the themes that she inspires to us and wich touch us. I'm sorry to dematerialize all about her career, but if each one searchs a part of objectivity in what is obvious or not, well, perhaps there's to reflect on this first, isn'it? ... and perhaps to find a reason for his fanatism. Roll Eyes

I'm honored to have such a spring of inspiration in the person of Lucy Pinder and, if it's given to her for reading this forum, i'd just be happy she could be touched and reactive at the image we reflect of herself. But if it's not the case, you can be sure it's not my problem Wink . We can't and anyway we shouldn't do more to help her other than asking for ourselves on this forum (Thanking Pigeon for having created this website but hoping you don't sacrify too much time for it Thumb Up! ).
GM, Nuts and other are certainly for Lucy Pinder what Lucy and this forum are for us. So it's not sure we are in position to critic too much or to give advices to her but it's stronger than us! Hehe
Poggy

Change of management.Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:20 am    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:

First of all,im not comparing her to any other model.You give examples of others,i only say that what a job is called when few things are omitted from it.This is why Lucy has her limits set by herself.She never released anything drawing controversy also we never hear her being engaged to someone that reckons she value her private life.

The way you worded it you was. Because you put on it "compared to others" Which is a reference to compare against another. I'm all for people keeping their private lives private. Hence why I do none of the social networking sites. As people just seem to want to tell you everything about themselves. I was pointing out to you that before 2000 many of the older glamour models to earn some decent money from been a professional glamour model had to do these things. As that is where the money was back then. I above all respect Lucy all the more for not doing any of that type of work. I wasn't even bothered if Lucy didn't ever do a topless shoot.

redhawk wrote:
Nope,the present time is a disaster for her,thats why we are discussing it.Why it happened,what are the solutions???
You can guess that i am not talking the present.But you give details of today.I talk of general things what a model of her fame gets.

The way you posted made out that Lucy was constantly getting offers. To which I was just pointing out that Lucy was getting nowhere near the offers Lucy did. Because of the current climate in the world on money. I also pointed out some other reasons why Lucy might not be getting that work.

redhawk wrote:
Again i dont want to talk about KEELEY,its just an example.
For your kind information she has Eight movies as 2012 goes,and in most of them she is on front.Whether her all movies gets release,its the attention she has drawn.

Again you did compare in the way you wrote it. I was correct also. Keeley has only done 7 films. Check for yourself. The first one Keeley did was just a frozen image of herself stood in a supermarket. I wouldn't call that a acting roll or major part. That is a extras part.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1931742/

Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Change of management.Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:02 pm    Subject: Change of management. Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
redhawk wrote:

This is why Lucy has her limits set by herself.She never released anything drawing controversy also we never hear her being engaged to someone that reckons she value her private life.

I'm all for people keeping their private lives private. Hence why I do none of the social networking sites. As people just seem to want to tell you everything about themselves.(...) I above all respect Lucy all the more for not doing any of that type of work. I wasn't even bothered if Lucy didn't ever do a topless shoot.

The first weeks she used her Tw***er acount, we nevertheless can have read some things like that "today i made a chocolate cake with my niece" and some opinions. It exists an interview in a broadcast where she spoke about the way her boyfriend makes her love. The way she cryed in BB was made with great class... I think she lost some natural and human side by appearing coldly only professionnal, and this doesn't sitck with the character. It's a pity. Like if she considers her like a model for people by trying to please to a max of people, entering in a standard, without have a deplaced mood, word, without a gramme of over weight, ... Shout I want to say NO! Ranting Her job is only to be a model for photographers, and the more respectful would be that they take her for what she is naturally. I conclue so she's driven in her career by personal convictions wich would deserve perhaps to be revisited by herself. Roll Eyes You see here GM has no power.

She has the need to express any personnal feelings and opinions (see the previous exemples, her tatoo), but the job (and you know it's said she works a lot) and the need to be a model don't let her express like a normal person, only the same universal feminine appearence wich makes Nuts earn his money. Shrug Sometime a sweet silly sentence, a moment of her private life, an opinion, the return of Laids column give her a human face. Cloud 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: