Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think these are a rip-off of Lucys's frist topless shoot?
Yes, absolutley!
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

pogo

Contributions: 361

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 am    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:45 am    Subject: Re: Chanelle Hayes Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
PS: Last week Miss Pinder graced the cover of Nuts, this week Zoo have put their top model, Jodie Marsh Vomit on their cover. Says it all really! Hehe

At least they have had the common sense to use a pic of her before she turned herself into the Hulk...

pogo wrote:
Couldn't really care less about her myself, but she's now done her first topless shoot. The reason for posting is to highlight the blatant rip-off (no pun intended Hehe ) of the lovely Miss Pinders' first topless shoot. Are Zoo, the photographer & Miss Hayes so f**kin brainless and un-original that they feel the need to try and recreate a shoot from a more poplular model & publication from 5yrs ago to try and sell their pathetic excuse for a magazine?

So unoriginal that she's still carrying on with this utterly ridiculous and pathetic attempt to be a fake Lucy. She's always been doing that... right from the beginning. That's a main reason why I've never liked her and why I particularly hate those Nuts and Star shoots where she is spoiling Lucy's pics looking like a twelve-year-old trying to copy big sister model and be all grown up.

The whole reason she hasn't gone topless until now is to copy Lucy and I think it's completely out of order that the "reveal" is, as you say, such a total rip-off of Lucy's. Only with none of the class and with a rather dubious set of fake boobs instead of Lucy's gorgeous real ones. It's taking the p*ss, it's as much of a mockery of Lucy's shoot as if a monkey had done it.

If she wants to be a model she could at least have the decency to do it as herself rather than as a copycat p*sstake of someone with a million times more class, beauty and talent than she'll ever have. As it is she's on the same level as those pillocks who set up fake Lucy accounts on farcebook/twitter and pretend to be her.

Mind you, it must be said that both your points illustrate very well why Nuts is so much more successful than Zoo Hehe
pogo

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:21 am    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:48 am    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

Done Smile
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:25 am    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

Never could copy Lucy´s beauty and glory.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:04 pm    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

I don't know why you are all getting worked up over this. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that they are similar, I don't know any other ways you can "Go Topless" for the first time.

If she did copy Lucy, you should be taking it as a compliment that she knows she can't be greater and has to attempt to copy. Grandad
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:29 pm    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

nice post randomdude. i suppose if she had taken off a purple corset it would have been totally different Hehe . dont see the big deal.
pogo

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 am    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:27 am    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

I did think of posting that myself but I thought I'd wait and let you do it Hehe

It goes without saying that Lucy's interpretation of the concept is much better Big Grin

As is Malene's Big Smile - Which, to be fair, predates Lucy's by a considerable margin Smile

Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 am    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

Lucy interpretation is perfect, Imogen´s and Malene´s is nice, not more.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-offPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 am    Subject: Chanelle Hayes in Lucy rip-off Reply with quote

Most picture shoots are recycled. Nuts is one of the worse for it. As they often recycle clothing, set, props or even just do the exact same shoot with different models. It's not the first time Zoo has done a Nuts shoot. Nuts has done the same by stealing Zoo's ideas.

I could post a couple of hundred pictures of shoots that have different models in that are the same. Hate to say this but Lucy herself has done copy shoots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: