Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Casey Batchelor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deux_anges

Contributions: 14

Casey BatchelorPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:43 pm    Subject: Casey Batchelor Reply with quote

Hi all,

I was browsing the Sun today (online) and they had some photos of this lovely petite brunette with a fantastic bust. I came to check here to see if there was any discussion on her and to my surprise she does not have a dedicated thread. So I am starting one.

I can't explain it but I find the gap in her teeth absolutely adorable. Heart

ashley19

Contributions: 260

Casey BatchelorPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:23 pm    Subject: 2017 Calendar Preview Reply with quote

lilmo89

Contributions: 53

Casey BatchelorPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:03 pm    Subject: Casey Batchelor Reply with quote

Casey was (relatively) big about 10 years ago.... she had a huge bustline (32GG at one point). She had a boob reduction a couple of years back though, down to about 32DD, citing back pain...
KungFury

Contributions: 148

Casey BatchelorPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:42 am    Subject: Casey Batchelor Reply with quote

Man she is :censored:ing gorgeous. Such a babe!
deux_anges

Contributions: 14

Casey BatchelorPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:08 pm    Subject: Casey Batchelor Reply with quote

lilmo89 wrote:
Casey was (relatively) big about 10 years ago.... she had a huge bustline (32GG at one point). She had a boob reduction a couple of years back though, down to about 32DD, citing back pain...

I read in a magazine somewhere that since she put on a bit of weight they're back up to an F-cup again. Hurrah for that! Smile

DA
ashley19

Casey BatchelorPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:03 pm    Subject: Casey Batchelor - Enjoying a holiday in Spain September 9-20 Reply with quote

ashley19

Casey BatchelorPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:19 am    Subject: yoga retreat in Cyprus, 10/15/2017. Reply with quote

http://celebdailyfresh.com/2017/10/18/casey-batchelor-bikini-cameltoe/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: