Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Cara Ruby/Barry
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:57 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

So this is Damien Morley's most recent find. Pretty good, don't you think? Hehe

https://twitter.com/xcararubyx

https://www.instagram.com/xcararubyx/

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 589

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:11 am    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

i posted a thread on her a few weeks ago....she has cracking huge titties....but not much photos out
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:53 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

Spectacular boobage for sure, but would like a view of her backside also.

BritBabeFan

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:06 am    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

i agree....i think she is more tits than ass...but great to see a new young talent
donbalon

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:14 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i think she is more tits than ass...but great to see a new young talent

Too bad we no longer have Nuts magazine to showcase emerging talent such as this....

BritBabeFan

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:42 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

exactly....good point....if nuts or zoo were still around, for all their limitations, we wud have many more pics of this girl

instead morley is rationing them out and probably locking her away behind a paywall soon

stacey p was hotter than hot in 2013-14, hidden behind a paywall she stopped appearing regularily in nuts and zoo...so i had to join her site

i'm not paying for more than one website...we need to keep cute birds away from morley and paywalls
lolsmasher

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:25 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i'm not paying for more than one website...we need to keep cute birds away from morley and paywalls

The thing about Morley is that he probably has a very good reputation, as well as the ability to get the models' names out there. Signing with his agency may also pay better than the others. Who knows.

Anyway, one thing Morley should implement is a subscription that covers all of UK Centrelfolds' sites instead of forcing the customers to pay for several if they want access to multiple sites. Glamour Buckz does precisely this, and it works pretty well for them, as far as I know. 30 or whatever the subscription currently costs is just way too much for too little content that is also in subpar quality. Time to get with the times, Damien.
lolsmasher

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:35 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

Here's a couple of assorted images Hehe

BritBabeFan

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:07 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

tits seem smaller than early pics but she is cute
Marty

Contributions: 562

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:41 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

Nice body, but she's no Lucy or Holly (mmmmm Holly) lol Wink
donbalon

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:34 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:15 am    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

considering the high standard of big tits in this forum, those arent great, they looked better in a bra or croptop.....camera angles made them look a lot perter in early pics unless morley has had her dieting
donbalon

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:03 am    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

According to Boobpedia, she breasts the tape at 36G..

lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:00 pm    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
According to Boobpedia, she breasts the tape at 36G..

That's nonsense - she isn't 36-anything, nothing like it! In fact I found this tweet from her own twitter account which indicates she is 30GG..... https://mobile.twitter.com/xcararubyx/status/693634220246355968

Cloud 9
donbalon

Cara Ruby/BarryPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:17 am    Subject: Cara Ruby/Barry Reply with quote

Weep Excuse my typo - 30H (or 30GG) is the correct measurement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: