Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE!Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm    Subject: Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE! Reply with quote

Does anyone have the full shoot of this cover?

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE!Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:24 pm    Subject: Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE! Reply with quote

Hah. I do of course have the magazine. However it is from before I began scanning and instead I cut the magazine up to make wall posters out of it; they're a bit faded now and it wouldn't be worth trying to scan them.

I must remember to add this one to my list of issues to pick up off ebay.

However we do have a fairly large version of this pic out of the Nuts wallpapers:

and of course there are the Nuts website gallery versions of the pics too:

JGreen

Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE!Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:13 pm    Subject: Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE! Reply with quote

Thank you pigeon! life saver! Big Smile

Ah, i tried qouteing, but none of the things i typed came up Sad

once again!
Thank you pigeon Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE!Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:41 pm    Subject: Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE! Reply with quote

JGreen wrote:
Ah, i tried qouteing, but none of the things i typed came up Sad

Confused Quoting seems to be working fine both for me and for you in other threads...

Glad to be of some use anyway Smile
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE!Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm    Subject: Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE! Reply with quote

Scans i kept at the time Big Smile

Last edited by pinderfan on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
JGreen

Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE!Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:49 pm    Subject: Cant find this lucy and michelle shoot. HELP PLEASE! Reply with quote

pinderfan wrote:
Scans i kept at the time Big Smile

and Zip - http://rapidshare.com/files/330248652/Magazine_-_Nuts05.zip

Cheers to you too! Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: