Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Candy crib website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Candy crib websitePosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:18 pm    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

Hello all. Finally made my way over to the Television Website forum.

Found this link today.

http://www.candycrib.com/lucypinder

Not officially endorsed by Lucy, buit none the less some new pics there I haven't seen before.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Candy crib websitePosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:44 pm    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

Cheers for that Thumb Up! - and good to have you on board. There are indeed some interesting pics on there... these three particularly catch my eye. Interesting that they've chosen only pics we haven't seen before from that shoot and none of the ones we have... even the obscure ones.

As you say it's not really Lucy, it's just another of these sites that claims to be...

Shame about the weird photoshopping on some of them but hey ho...

There are a few more unseen or obscure ones on there too, along with plenty of old favourites Smile

The site is chugging badly at the moment but persistence will be rewarded Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Candy crib websitePosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:39 am    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

...And here we have the video of the shoot, together with a wee bit from the party afterwards.

Shout DIB - This one's for you. Have a look at Lucy unwrapping her Christmas present from Michelle Hehe

It's not really Chinese, it's just chips and rice and curry sauce.

Rapidshare download: (Yes, I put the wrong date on the .avi file, go on beat me round the head with a kipper) lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-daily-star-shoot-and-party-xmas-2005.avi 67MB

...Strikes me that Nuts would do well to take a leaf out of the Star studios' book when it comes to making videos of shoots. This is what they ought to be like - the camera keeps well back so you can see what's going on, you get to see some of the messing about as well as the actual shoot, you get a decent view of Lucy (and of Michelle), it's in decent quality instead of being minute and pixellated, and you get the original sound - you can hear what Lucy's saying instead of having to turn off the horrible music. It's really odd to hear all the little bits that give away how early a shoot it is... Other vids of Star shoots that I've seen are also like this - they are so much more watchable than the Nuts ones. Pity there aren't more of them about...

It's also most interesting to compare the actual pictures of Lucy from the shoot with the relevant bits of the video. The camera angle is only fractionally different but the difference in the shots is immense - Lucy is sending it all to the still camera, and the still camera gets shots that knock you off your feet, whereas the video camera gets far more "ordinary" pictures. That "projection" is a wonderful thing and it's a talent that Lucy has in spades - a unique talent, too. No wonder she's top of the tree... (And she can switch it on and off like a light bulb, it's marvellous to see. Best example I can think of is the bit of her talking in the street on the first part of "Make Me A Glamour Model". Yes, it's edited, but the effect comes from Lucy, not from the editing.)

This is where it's especially good to have the proper soundtrack Wink Yes, Lucy, you are a "natural" Smile "Getting there"? you'd not only got there but kept on going Big Grin

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Dib

Contributions: 276

Candy crib websitePosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:14 am    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

Downloading right now.

Thank you.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Candy crib websitePosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 pm    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

Found another vid which starts the tale a bit earlier. Michelle arrives in London, late, and phones Lucy to say she's late Smile

lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-daily-star-shoot-intro.avi 12MB

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Candy crib websitePosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 pm    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

im going get slated for asking this but on the first pic in this thread is that her pubic hair? sorry!!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Candy crib websitePosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:49 pm    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

The one with the red and black undies? I think that's just a part of the pattern on the knickers... I see what you mean but if you turn the brightness/contrast right up it looks too well-defined to be anything other than pattern. Not like those pole-dancing pics Wink
Dib

Contributions: 276

Candy crib websitePosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:07 am    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

I know this has nothing to do with Lucy, but I have to say it:

I have th flu. Not the swine flu, just the flu. Cry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Candy crib websitePosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:33 pm    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

I hope you're better now Smile

...Not sure why I never put the rest of these up really Smile

pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Candy crib websitePosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm    Subject: Candy crib website Reply with quote

hands down one of my favourite shoots! Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: