Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1031

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:27 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

total waste of money to subscribe to
NOT because she doesnt go topless but mainly due to the lack of content and the site layout

for what i am paying, its not worth it

Will stick with MCG (good quality) and stacey p website
phantomas

Contributions: 565

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:57 pm    Subject: Re: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
total waste of money to subscribe to
NOT because she doesnt go topless but mainly due to the lack of content and the site layout

for what i am paying, its not worth it

Will stick with MCG (good quality) and stacey p website

For the moment, for the girls managed by DM, I only have a subscription to Mel D. website (but she has lost weight and her pics and videos from this year were rather dull compared with the last year) and I intend to cancelled it soon, but I will subscribe to Sammy Braddy, because I like how she is looking now for what I'e seen on the internet and I will give her a chance. Stacey P is still not convincing me, she is not close to her best shape as everybody says around here and Tamazin until she goes full topless is just a waste of money.
But I'm a subscriber to Lucy Vixen site and Charlotte Springer as well and of cours MCG!
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:19 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

you must be loaded! thats a lot of shekels being spent on four websites!
Thebritt001

Contributions: 103

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:17 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Stacey is looking great right now to be honest. If you could see some of her newest stuff she is definately getting her shape back!
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:23 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
you must be loaded! thats a lot of shekels being spent on four websites!

Nope, I am not Smile) actually this is almost all I can afford to pay on glam modelling Smile) over this budget it will be too much for me.

I think that the girls deserve to get payed and I support the industry, but they have to give back as well with quality shots. I would pay any day to see Stacey P back in her good days, as well as for Joey to have a proper site and some extra curves, just like in her nuts period or for a site dedicated to Holly. I will make the effort, but if this is not happening I try to sustain other platforms or girls, like Charley S or Mel D. In a way, is better that Holly and Joey are at MCG beacause we pay only one subscriber tax. Smile))

The bottom line, is that I understand that the girls need money and I pay for the content, but they have to give back quality content, not rubbish, random stuff. When Tamazin will decide to stop playing games, and grow up in this business, then I will pay for her content. Otherwise, it seems like she is trying to trick us. Why bother with such a girl (with huge potential although) when I can support other girls like Charley S, Lucy Vixen or Mel D that are for some time in the business and that were somehow fair with their fans, offering most of time quality pics and videos? And even better, the entire team of MCG that offers us exclusively girls like Joey and Holly.
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:28 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Stacey is looking great right now to be honest. If you could see some of her newest stuff she is definately getting her shape back!

Saw some pics of her from naked in japan set and I was not impressed: boobs are not the same, and the ass is smaller also. I admit that not having access to her entire set and to her video I could be wrong. Maybe her new video and her new set are better. I want to wait a little bit before resubscribe again... I will give Sammy a chance, at least 1 month.
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:02 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

MCG does combine variety of girls and quality no doubt....3 updates a week...vids and photos with huge galleries, so you can pick your angles

I sub to the MCG site and Stacey P site now i have cancelled Tamazins and i will say that Stacey looks best on video, comprable to her classic days

while i agree she is a tad slimmer than the classic days, i think she has all the allure you need, just a crying shame she ever slimmed down of course
Tungsten

Contributions: 340

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:10 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Thebritt001 wrote:

Saw some pics of her from naked in japan set and I was not impressed: boobs are not the same, and the ass is smaller also.

It's quite clear from the last three published sets that her boobs are still not what they were in 2015-May 2016. I suspect that after a year, we may not see them back to how they were, she's obviously managing to stick to the new fitness and/or eating regime. She still looks great, just not quite as great as before.
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:01 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

i agree....they havent filled out and she seems keen on that diet.....its a real shame...she still looks good but the tits arent quite what they were

damn these diets
donbalon

Contributions: 209

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:38 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

She looks super-busty in recent images from the Wallflower shoot:

BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:14 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

that second pic looks good but i just felt the site was too slow when things were looking good

plus not too keen on the over tanned look on the face.....a darker shade than her body!
donbalon

Contributions: 209

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:58 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
that second pic looks good but i just felt the site was too slow when things were looking good

plus not too keen on the over tanned look on the face.....a darker shade than her body!

No doubt about it, Tamazin is seriously stacked. And yes, I'd love to see her wonderful boobage on full display.

But until she exhibits those hooters completely uncovered, she'll remain in the "coudda-been-a-contender" category as far as I'm concerned.
deux_anges

Contributions: 14

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:52 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

I think it isn't tanning (real or fake) but just a lot of makeup. Just look at her Youtube channel to see what I mean.

Personally, I prefer a more "natural" look. One of the reasons I liked Beth Lily was because she was so pale.

DA
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:32 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

i like pale too.....
boobtitski

Contributions: 2

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:36 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

here is a screencaps of a nipslip !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: