Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 565

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:08 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i still think stacey is head and shoulders above tam....she has THE BODY, even if its slimmer and harder than it was in her salad days

Tam is a smaller girl,with a more typical figure of a curvy british woman (which is damn hot dont get me wrong) but Stacey's body is a genetic rolls royce. Tam is a an Audi TT though.....quality chick, all girls suffer next to staceys tummy.....ass and legs...

if you take stacey as she is now, without knowing her past....its smoking hot....and i think she remains the best of the glam era from 2002-2015.....with Lucy very very close

where the hell has Joey gone? been a very very quiet year!

I am not sure that i agree with you on this... to be honest Stacey is one curious case when it comes to her success as a glam model. When she started, she had a lot of bad vibe around her on the internet, many guys criticized her hair and big nose, and the fact that she seemed just a big boob girl without waist. IN time, her body became hotter and she evolved into a classy model, she is not at all a typical beauty, but she had, more or less, the total package. Nowdays she is not the hottest babe in the glam industry, and for me, even though she is in top 5 best girls all time, I dont see her as better then Lucy Pinder or Holly Peers, not as a model, or as a beauty. She is not that sexy how she used to be 2 years ago. I admit that in her prime time her body was killer, better then Lucy Pinder, especially because of her ass and legs. In all her career, Stacey had just 3 years into a top shape, where she could have easily embarrassed other models, but I think that all in all, taking into account her best days and her mediocre ones, I would say that Stacey is under Lucy Pinder and Holly Peers when it comes to ranks. Lucy Vixen and Joey Fisher are immediately after Stacey, even though I have mixed feelings saying this, because at some points Vixen is better then Stacey (her teasing skills are far better and she is more involved over all in being a model, which is clear when you watch videos of both these girls). On the other hand, Vixen has blossom late, her career took another path after the end of glam mags, when she started to gain weight and she became more confident and sexy, a fact that I know that is not appreciated unanimously... Compared with Joey, Stacey is losing when it comes at natural beauty (nooo way Stacey could be more beautiful then Joey) and probably legs, Joey legs are so :censored:ing looong, but Stacey's boobs (more solid) and her tight, compacted body overshadows Joey...

Now, Tam is just a new face, she has the qualities to be a TOP model, just like the girls named above, she is more petite, yes,but her appearance is more likable for me at the moment compared with Stacey... I would say it again: the weight loss has affected Stacey's face, not just her boobs, even around her neck you can see hints of her weight loss. Tam boobs i think are more impressive then Stacey, even though I am not fully satisfied with her choice to not show us her nipples, and her ass is arguably as good as Stacey's, the shape is totally different, but is more prominent, she has a bulging a**e. This are just my sincere thoughts and believe me, I would love to see Stacey back in her best shape, outdoing Tam and the rest of the girls. Until then, I prefer to give other models a chance and not putting Stacey on an undeserved throne. She could still become the Queen of glam modelling, but she has to level up her game, because her last year (At least) was pretty much average.
donbalon

Contributions: 209

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:00 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
Good shots of Stacey and Tam but idk I don't like Tam not showing off her goods tbh. I mean if you're doing topless, you should go topless or otherwise what's the point. Still think it's a good shoot and I do love it's girl on girl. But Tam, don't be afraid to show off. It's like she's not got conference to want to do topless work, you know what I mean.

I agree - and I've said before - that Tam won't be considered a proper, full-fledged glamour model until she gets herself totally topless. Even so, I'm prepared to be patient when a girl has such enormous........potential Big Laugh
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1030

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:19 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

they do seem less perky than some others mind you....considering she is quite young
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:20 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

does anyone know what the strange line between her boobs is,,,,i noticed it on some vids....its like a scar of some kind?
BobJonz1

Contributions: 111

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:07 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
does anyone know what the strange line between her boobs is,,,,i noticed it on some vids....its like a scar of some kind?

I suspect it's just a fold of her skin because of the tremendous weight her magnificent mams are applying to her tiny frame! I have to say, I LOVE the fact that she's seems so cool with shaking her boobs for us. If she does get properly topless (which I think she will given her lack of shyness of flashing her full naked bum and shaking and bouncing her tits for us) she'll be a force to be reckoned with!
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:30 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

thats probably the case, yeah.....downward pressure of huge ol titties
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:40 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

i do think you need to see nipples to judge a huge tit...we all love heavy hangers here so sag isnt an issue but with nipples covered, boobs do look different.....
BobJonz1

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:58 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i do think you need to see nipples to judge a huge tit...we all love heavy hangers here so sag isnt an issue but with nipples covered, boobs do look different.....

Very true, but as with Lucy Pinder during her covered topless years, we have seen Tam's nips from a few of her slips so we know they look great. No we just need to see them fully unobstructed and in glorious HD slo mo for a few solid minutes! Cloud 9
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:20 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Very true, but as with Lucy Pinder during her covered topless years, we have seen Tam's nips from a few of her slips so we know they look great. No we just need to see them fully unobstructed and in glorious HD slo mo for a few solid minutes! Cloud 9

Totally agree with you! Big Laugh
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:22 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
they do seem less perky than some others mind you....considering she is quite young

I think that her boobs are massive especially if you take into account her height... I prefer her that way than losing weight like many of the big boobed models from uk just to make her boobs look „stable”...
BobJonz1

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:06 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

I think that her boobs are massive especially if you take into account her height... I prefer her that way than losing weight like many of the big boobed models from uk just to make her boobs look „stable”...

Agreed. And the fact of the matter is that even despite her enormous size, the look totally spectacular braless. When she wears those spaghetti-strap sun dresses with clearly no bra underneath. . . Thumb Up!
donbalon

Contributions: 209

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:43 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

I think that her boobs are massive especially if you take into account her height...

Yes, big tits on a small frame is a winning formula.

This mid-distance shot shows how petite Tam is (though not in all departments Wink). It also confirms her ass is tight and curvy....

meshigene

Contributions: 9

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:26 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

there's a video of Tam on pinupfiles and it's almost a week old now! can't believe y'all passed that up, but then so did I, so I can't judge Big Grin ain't like there's a lot to pass up on, though, since she's wearing them pasties throughout the whole video anyway.
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:40 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

not sure what to think about Tam right now

the video with Stacey Poole was excellent, good quality...just wish she would maybe tone the make up down and not sure what all the creases between her breasts are about either.(most girls have them but hers look really marked)..i wonder if she lost some weight before she started modelling?
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:58 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
not sure what to think about Tam right now

the video with Stacey Poole was excellent, good quality...just wish she would maybe tone the make up down and not sure what all the creases between her breasts are about either.(most girls have them but hers look really marked)..i wonder if she lost some weight before she started modelling?

Hope that you dont mind, but it's kind of funny that you observe „creases between Tam's tits”... Her tits are looking better than 95% of the current glam models, the only shame is that she keeps covering those nipples... The makeup is a little bit in excess, but at least she still look like a girl that enjoy having some curves...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: