Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1031

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:19 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

only negative about that shoot is Tamazins gurning...too many shots spoilt by odd facial expressions...a smile would be fine. stacey too seems to be pulling odd faces a little too often
phantomas

Contributions: 565

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:34 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
only negative about that shoot is Tamazins gurning...too many shots spoilt by odd facial expressions...a smile would be fine. stacey too seems to be pulling odd faces a little too often

Spot on BritBabeFan! I cannot be 100% sure when it comes to Tam, beacause I was never a subscriber of her site, but from what I've saw here and there on the internet she is more comfortable when she is alone, she does smile and her smile is beautiful. When she had that photosession with Alice Brookes and Cara, she seemed quite hesitant, insecure...

As for Stacey, I have said this in the pass: she seems constantly without mood or bored... I've observed her odd faces a year ago, at the beginning of 2016... From there on she has continued to put „faces” and then loose weight, eventually I had terminate my subscription to her site because of these things combine with the fact that her videos and pics at that time had a mediocre quality. DM improved somehow the quality of his sites, but there are still a lot to be done. For me, because I dont even dream to see Stacey again in her best shape (I expected her a year already), the main priority is to make Tam to loose those awful nipple covers. Secondly, the improvement of tease and wardrobe.
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:07 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

shame you gave up on stacey....her butt is still smoking!
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:37 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
shame you gave up on stacey....her butt is still smoking!

Yeah man... But I dont want to pay for a girl that has lost her best looks by her own doing.. For me Stacey last her flame, she was such great model to watch in 2014 and especially in 2015, always looking great and smiling a lot, enjoying herself in front of the camera... In 2016 she seemed bored in many of her sets and videos and her weight loss was a bummer, her ass may be great, but is too little to pay for a girl that had the whole package!
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:11 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

yeah good point. i have stuck with her but one or two of the shoots have showed how much cup size she is missing

lots of birds do the wedding dress weight loss routine.just remarkable that stacey needed to do that, she was in good shape before the weight loss! no need to lose a pound
KungFury

Contributions: 157

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:34 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Good shots of Stacey and Tam but idk I don't like Tam not showing off her goods tbh. I mean if you're doing topless, you should go topless or otherwise what's the point. Still think it's a good shoot and I do love it's girl on girl. But Tam, don't be afraid to show off. It's like she's not got conference to want to do topless work, you know what I mean.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 149

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:22 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

[quote="KungFury"]Good shots of Stacey and Tam but idk I don't like Tam not showing off her goods tbh. I mean if you're doing topless, you should go topless or otherwise what's the point. Still think it's a good shoot and I do love it's girl on girl. But Tam, don't be afraid to show off. It's like she's not got conference to want to do topless work, you know what I

Her refusal to get her Tits out properly is apparently one based on how her Website performs - and whether she can make a Career in the industry. Thing is without the lads seeing those nipples, there isn't really going to be any progress, so her thought pattern is a contradiction. She won't be getting any of my money until those tits are unleashed with nipples in view.

Interesting her use of pasties for those nipples, there is certainly no confidence issue for me, the girls who refused to pose fully topless historically have tended to use the handbra.
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:37 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

[quote="TheFodderLover"]
KungFury wrote:
Good shots of Stacey and Tam but idk I don't like Tam not showing off her goods tbh. I mean if you're doing topless, you should go topless or otherwise what's the point. Still think it's a good shoot and I do love it's girl on girl. But Tam, don't be afraid to show off. It's like she's not got conference to want to do topless work, you know what I

Her refusal to get her Tits out properly is apparently one based on how her Website performs - and whether she can make a Career in the industry. Thing is without the lads seeing those nipples, there isn't really going to be any progress, so her thought pattern is a contradiction. She won't be getting any of my money until those tits are unleashed with nipples in view.

Interesting her use of pasties for those nipples, there is certainly no confidence issue for me, the girls who refused to pose fully topless historically have tended to use the handbra.

Yeah, her thinking pattern is weird... You are totally right! As much as i like her (and believe me, she is a total turn-on for me) I would not pay for some covered nipples. On the same time, is amusing how she is not willing to show us her nipples, but she is more than generous, unlike the majority of glam models, with her pubic zone. From what I saw on the internet, she is so relaxed with showing her more from that part of the body than the other girls...So she is naughty, but it's time for her to become clever and to uncover those big nipples so we can subscribe to her site!!!
this pic shows how much potential she has, imagine her now without those pastries...
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:04 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

and the vid on staceys website shows she is sexy in motion too
KungFury

Contributions: 157

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:39 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

You're right guys, she maybe the next big thing if she is willing to show it. I mean she has it, so why is she covering up? It doesn't make sense. Don't be afraid to show it, it's sexy and she'll get more subscribers to her site if she did. Means she gets paid more, everybody wins!!
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:31 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Agreed! I'm very impressed with Tamazin's ability to hold her own ass-wise with Stacey. Not too many girls can even come close.
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:28 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Big Laugh

BobJonz1

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:37 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Oh good LORD!
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:48 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

i still think stacey is head and shoulders above tam....she has THE BODY, even if its slimmer and harder than it was in her salad days

Tam is a smaller girl,with a more typical figure of a curvy british woman (which is damn hot dont get me wrong) but Stacey's body is a genetic rolls royce. Tam is a an Audi TT though.....quality chick, all girls suffer next to staceys tummy.....ass and legs...

if you take stacey as she is now, without knowing her past....its smoking hot....and i think she remains the best of the glam era from 2002-2015.....with Lucy very very close

where the hell has Joey gone? been a very very quiet year!
BobJonz1

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:52 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Fully agree, BBF. Body-wise, I think Stacey is the greatest of all time. And I'd say the second best all time would probably be Joey Fisher, who I HOPE hasn't yet called it quits! But, I am impressed at how well Tam is doing standing next to Stacey. Especially in the ass department, given how awesome Stacey's is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: