Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobJonz1

Contributions: 99

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:19 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

I have to say when Tam finally releases the nips for real, she has the potential to be the greatest of all time! She seems MUCH more comfortable shaking and bouncing that incredible rack! Much more so than any glamour model I've seen so far. Sophie H. did some shaking and Stacey has done a bit, but not much.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 977

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:46 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

are you a site subscriber?
donbalon

Contributions: 206

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:55 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
I have to say when Tam finally releases the nips for real, she has the potential to be the greatest of all time! She seems MUCH more comfortable shaking and bouncing that incredible rack!

Her huge potential.......

... is as big as her rack, I'd say..... Thumb Up!

donbalon

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:55 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

When Stacey met Tammy.....

phantomas

Contributions: 543

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
When Stacey met Tammy.....

Such a bummer that Stacey is not in her best shape... Otherwise these 2 girls together are WOW! Have to say that from the pics that I saw on the internet Tam is looking better in this shot than Stacey.
donbalon

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:16 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Yes, it's unusual for Stacey to be outshone - and outbusted - when she shoots with another girl, but Tam steals the show here: amazing eyes (and, of course, magnificent tits Cloud 9 )

TheFodderLover

Contributions: 135

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:49 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Tamazin needs to get those tits out properly, I really think the "one tits out girl, one no tits out girl" Shoot was done to death over a decade ago by Pinder herself.

Boring shoot IMO.
glei73

Contributions: 12

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:04 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

this shot is, for me, the peak of recent busty glamour. Tams nips might still be covered, but the chemistry these girls have is superb, the video is going to be insanely hot.
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:24 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

tams titties do look good but we wont know how good until they are fully out and i think staceys are better....and probably bigger

i liked the shoot
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:44 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
tams titties do look good but we wont know how good until they are fully out and i think staceys are better....and probably bigger

i liked the shoot

Agree with the firs part, that until Tam will fully uncover her tits, we will not know how good they are. As for the second part, no way that Stacey has bigger tits than Tam at this moment: it can be misguiding the fact that Stacey is taller than Tam, their physiology is totally different...
BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:50 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

good point...you can see stacey has longer legs too and is slimmer on hips.....how tall is Tam?

cup size totally defeats me most of the time phanto.....you get girls claiming they are GG sometimes(not our glam models thankfully in the main) and you look and think....i;ve seen bigger D cups
donbalon

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:56 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
you can see stacey has longer legs too and is slimmer on hips.....how tall is Tam?

She's 5' 4", so a little shorter than Stacey

It's fun to watch her lying under Stacey, but I'd rather see Tam on top - that way we could enjoy her jugs dangling Spinning Eyes Even on her back, however, those tits are magnificent

BritBabeFan

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:03 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

its good to see the old girl/girl style shoots that nuts and zoo were so good at

girl on top of girl....jug to jug...sorted!
donbalon

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:22 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
its good to see the old girl/girl style shoots that nuts and zoo were so good at

girl on top of girl....jug to jug...sorted!

Agreed - especially when they obviously enjoy being together Thumb Up!

phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:42 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
good point...you can see stacey has longer legs too and is slimmer on hips.....how tall is Tam?

cup size totally defeats me most of the time phanto.....you get girls claiming they are GG sometimes(not our glam models thankfully in the main) and you look and think....i;ve seen bigger D cups

Yeah, I know what you mean... almost every girl declares themselves bustier and at the same time they also loose weight and they think that the size of boobs remains the same lol Spinning Eyes Rarely, it is possible for a girl to loos weight and to retain the same cup size, but again, rarely....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: