Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferno

Contributions: 31

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BobJonz1 wrote:
Yeah--she'd definitely be a favorite to win! She should at least do some wet t-shirts for us without those pasties. And if she's going to wear them the least she could do is jump on a trampoline! lol!

I vote for the wet t-shirt too... So, it seems that just joking around some random guys on a forum can come up with better ideas than some of the glam modelling sites. I dont want to make any offense, but sometimes I think that most of the glam sites are not using any kind of imagination. May Contain Girl has come up with some new ideas, but they lack something too (may be some finesse, I dont know). Putting models in bikinis, common lingerie or swimsuits is sooo boring. They dont even wear stockings anymore these days, jeez! Smile)))

The MCG sets are great and extremely imaginative. Zero complaints from me on that front, they're doing a fantastic job. ZOO and Nuts used to be very creative as well.

The Girl Management vids are shot quite well in and of themselves, but when you take them all together the effect is very dull and repetitious. The teasing has been a huge improvement over the former "Behind the Scenes" type videos, and I commend Damien on that change (kudos to him for realizing the need to do something different), but the content is still way too samey. I don't know why Damien doesn't crowdsource ideas, it would make for better content that would result in more traffic and subscriptions for the GM websites, as there'd be more hype about each new video if they were all different from one another.

Just come up themes or conceptual ideas, it's not that hard. I can do it in literally 2 minutes. Here's a bunch ideas off the top of my head, without even stopping to think about it, that would be engage the audience more, add variety and additional sexiness to the content, and make people more excited to subscribe:

- Videos of the girls oiling themselves up
- Implied lesbian vids (still keeping it in the glamour modelling wheelhouse, of course, so no actual making out or anything like that, but scenes of the girls undressing one another and feeling each other up - eg: if you have Melissa Debling and Tamazin shooting scenes together, what a HUGE WASTED OPPORTUNITY that is to have them do some implied girl/girl)
- Car washing in bikinis with LOTS of soap
- "Voyeur" videos (shot as if the girl is unaware the camera is present, ala the one Joey Fisher did for MCG)
- Self-shot videos
- Videos focused predominantly on one body part (boob worship/ass worship)
- POV striptease/lapdance type videos
- "Stripping off for bed" (similar to the one Melissa Debling did for ZOO)
- "Getting ready to go out" (trying on different outfits in front of a mirror)
- Twerking
- Boob bouncing

None of these have been done and any one of them would EASILY and INSTANTLY make the GM content more fun and differentiated. They aren't even the most innovative ideas, most of the them are pretty basic in the sense that they're not creative or quirky like the vid MCG did of Joey and Daisy playing naked Twister, but the ideas I've put forward still show ten times more imagination than the usual "model stands in front of a camera 3 or 4 meters away from her and slowly teases" thing (which I would have no problem with if it weren't done for every video). And it would demonstrate the girls' personalities far more than the current videos.
inferno

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:47 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Also the GM girls don't have sets to interact with as often as I'd like. They just stand and pose, and sometimes sit or lie on the ground and do likewise, and they rarely move around the set they're posing in or use it to their advantage. The pool in Cyprus or wherever they went in a great shooting location, but to what use was it put? Most of the time the girls just stand next to it.

Even something as basic as shooting scenes involving chairs would help. When the GM girls wear dresses or miniskirts, there's rarely any upskirt teasing (which should be almost mandatory given the eroticism and sexiness of it) due to the fact that the girls aren't sitting down and can't do poses where they're "flashing" like the girls on other glamour websites (MCG and Social Glamour network) do. And it's not like any of this use of sets I'm talking about needs to be at the expense of the the normal GM teasing routine: why not have a 10-15 minute video where one of the girls *starts* posing on a chair (for example), does some teasing there, then moves elsewhere to do some teasing standing up?
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 977

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:53 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

MCG are the masters with their work.....the sheer number of shoots and the variety of models beats the Girl Management pay for 5 websites system redundant, i only pay for Staceys website

MCG are value for money , though i wish they would discover a few new huge tit models......thats the only negative
inferno

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:08 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
MCG are the masters with their work.....

Agreed. They're the clear industry leaders. Any suggestion to the contrary would be ridiculous. And I don't mean that as an insult to the GM websites. I still like those too and Morley is an excellent photographer. It's just that MCG's content is significantly better than GM's.

BritBabeFan wrote:
MCG are value for money , though i wish they would discover a few new huge tit models......thats the only negative

They don't even need to discover new models, I just want them to start utilizing talent that's already out there that they haven't had on board yet. It sucks that Melissa Debling and Charlotte Springer haven't shot with MCG yet, those are the two I desperately want to see on that website and it's amazing that it hasn't happened yet given how great they both are and how prominent they are within the industry (particularly Melissa).
donbalon

Contributions: 206

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:32 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
Yeah--she'd definitely be a favorite to win! She should at least do some wet t-shirts for us without those pasties. And if she's going to wear them the least she could do is jump on a trampoline! lol!

Back in the day (20-25 years ago) the "Sunday Sport Roadshow" featured half-a-dozen "Stunnas" performing for men-only audiences at various British venues. On one occasion the format was a series of "athletic competitions", with one girl being eliminated after each round.

Introduced in T-shirts and bum-hugging shorts, the girls immediately went topless. The contests were designed to ensure constant jug-jiggling, as when the bared-breasted babes raced around on large inflated beachballs.

Another topless test required the girls to lift and carry bananas using only their tits. (Yes, they could use their hands to squeeze their tits together to maintain a grip on the fruit, but that was all.)

Once the contestants had been reduced to two, Louise Hodges and Vida Garman were matched up in a mud-wrestling match. For this final event, the girls had to remove their shorts before getting filthy in the mud wearing only G-strings.

So there are lots of different ways in which topless totty can be served up as entertainment Thumb Up!
lilmo89

Contributions: 53

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
According to her profile on the GirlManagement site, Tamazin measures 32GG-25-34, compared with Stacey's 32F-26-34.

No doubt about it, Miss Crossman is a seriously busty babe..

GM don't update the girl's stats very often... quite often what they measure when they are signed up has never been updated. Stacey's measurements on GM have been listed as 32F-26-34 since at least 2013.
phantomas

Contributions: 543

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:36 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

inferno wrote:
Also the GM girls don't have sets to interact with as often as I'd like. They just stand and pose, and sometimes sit or lie on the ground and do likewise, and they rarely move around the set they're posing in or use it to their advantage. The pool in Cyprus or wherever they went in a great shooting location, but to what use was it put? Most of the time the girls just stand next to it.

Even something as basic as shooting scenes involving chairs would help. When the GM girls wear dresses or miniskirts, there's rarely any upskirt teasing (which should be almost mandatory given the eroticism and sexiness of it) due to the fact that the girls aren't sitting down and can't do poses where they're "flashing" like the girls on other glamour websites (MCG and Social Glamour network) do. And it's not like any of this use of sets I'm talking about needs to be at the expense of the the normal GM teasing routine: why not have a 10-15 minute video where one of the girls *starts* posing on a chair (for example), does some teasing there, then moves elsewhere to do some teasing standing up?

Thumbs up, inferno! You just make my day with your ideas. So, Girl Management has a lot to improve to be on the same page with MCG or even Social Glamour (where we can see models like Charley Springer or Lucy Vixen doing a great job when it comes to teasing).
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:42 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
BobJonz1 wrote:

Back in the day (20-25 years ago) the "Sunday Sport Roadshow" featured half-a-dozen "Stunnas" performing for men-only audiences at various British venues. On one occasion the format was a series of "athletic competitions", with one girl being eliminated after each round.

Introduced in T-shirts and bum-hugging shorts, the girls immediately went topless. The contests were designed to ensure constant jug-jiggling, as when the bared-breasted babes raced around on large inflated beachballs.

Another topless test required the girls to lift and carry bananas using only their tits. (Yes, they could use their hands to squeeze their tits together to maintain a grip on the fruit, but that was all.)

Once the contestants had been reduced to two, Louise Hodges and Vida Garman were matched up in a mud-wrestling match. For this final event, the girls had to remove their shorts before getting filthy in the mud wearing only G-strings.

So there are lots of different ways in which topless totty can be served up as entertainment Thumb Up!

The part with bananas between the tits was tested also by MCG with Lucy Vixen. She did a video recently and she tries to hold various things between her tits. The level of teasing and sex-appeal was huge in that video, and I did not feel like something too pervert or similar to pr0n is happening. But the implied sexuality was there, no doubt! I remember the banana part and when she puts on her tits white liquid soap.... The model from Girl Management can do stuff like this and many more... being a little kinky is just ok, glamour industry always had some spice for us Smile))
inferno

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:01 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Putting models in bikinis, common lingerie or swimsuits is sooo boring. They dont even wear stockings anymore these days, jeez! Smile)))

The GM outfits come across as cheaper and more basic from a fashion perspective. They're just plain.

Yes, the girls look great and Damien's photography is top-class, but the outfits could be soooo much better than they are. Compare the type of stuff Melissa Debling wears on her website to the type of stuff Lucy Collett wears on hers. Don't get me wrong, both girls look phenomenal here, but Lucy's outfit is INCREDIBLY designed (even the heels aren't generic: they have swag factor and as sexy as hell) and has many different elements to it, whereas Melissa's lingerieis really plain and generic (admittedly that may be down to Melissa's taste in lingerie, since I think she picks her photoshoot outfits).

Like I said though, both girls look delicious. Yum
donbalon

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:56 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:

The part with bananas between the tits was tested also by MCG with Lucy Vixen. She did a video recently and she tries to hold various things between her tits. The level of teasing and sex-appeal was huge in that video, and I did not feel like something too pervert or similar to pr0n is happening. But the implied sexuality was there, no doubt! I remember the banana part and when she puts on her tits white liquid soap.... The model from Girl Management can do stuff like this and many more... being a little kinky is just ok, glamour industry always had some spice for us Smile))

People's tastes and opinions differ very much, of course.

I remember at the time of the "Sunday Sport Roadshow" some people (including other models) said it was degrading to see girls using their tits to lift and carry bananas in a "race". If the fruit fell, the girl had to kneel down and try to scoop it back up off the floor. Given the bum-hugging shorts they wore, this provided some memorable views of the girls' arses.

Female topless mud-wrestling is often controversial, especially when the mud is so thick that the girls become unrecognisable as the fight unfolds.
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:16 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

inferno wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Putting models in bikinis, common lingerie or swimsuits is sooo boring. They dont even wear stockings anymore these days, jeez! Smile)))

The GM outfits come across as cheaper and more basic from a fashion perspective. They're just plain.

Yes, the girls look great and Damien's photography is top-class, but the outfits could be soooo much better than they are. Compare the type of stuff Melissa Debling wears on her website to the type of stuff Lucy Collett wears on hers. Don't get me wrong, both girls look phenomenal here, but Lucy's outfit is INCREDIBLY designed (even the heels aren't generic: they have swag factor and as sexy as hell) and has many different elements to it, whereas Melissa's lingerieis really plain and generic (admittedly that may be down to Melissa's taste in lingerie, since I think she picks her photoshoot outfits).

Like I said though, both girls look delicious. Yum

You are sooo right man... the outifts are GM the often boring, no diversity, just plain bikinis and common lingerie. Vixen had a sexy outfit on that shoot and her high heels were spot on, the video of her in that outfit is one of the best that she did this year... This is a problem that I adressed countless times on this forum, sadly DM never took it into account.
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
phantomas wrote:

People's tastes and opinions differ very much, of course.

I remember at the time of the "Sunday Sport Roadshow" some people (including other models) said it was degrading to see girls using their tits to lift and carry bananas in a "race". If the fruit fell, the girl had to kneel down and try to scoop it back up off the floor. Given the bum-hugging shorts they wore, this provided some memorable views of the girls' arses.

Female topless mud-wrestling is often controversial, especially when the mud is so thick that the girls become unrecognisable as the fight unfolds.

Yes, that's true, but I'm almost sure that at GM you can find at least 3 sexy girls that will agree to the bananas part. Mel D and Stacey are extrovert...
donbalon

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:31 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:

I'm almost sure that at GM you can find at least 3 sexy girls that will agree to the bananas part. Mel D and Stacey are extrovert...

And no doubt a studio setting would make models feel more comfortable.

One of the concerns about the banana-race in the "Roadshow" was the reaction of the men-only audience to the girls in a live situation. There were laughs and catcalls every time a girl had to kneel down, bend forward and try to pick up a piece of fallen fruit using her tits.

At times there could be 2-3 girls in that position. Guys are obviously going to relish a display of female derriere like that, but it sounded like they were enjoying the girls' embarrassement and discomfort just as much.
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:10 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
phantomas wrote:

I'm almost sure that at GM you can find at least 3 sexy girls that will agree to the bananas part. Mel D and Stacey are extrovert...

And no doubt a studio setting would make models feel more comfortable.

One of the concerns about the banana-race in the "Roadshow" was the reaction of the men-only audience to the girls in a live situation. There were laughs and catcalls every time a girl had to kneel down, bend forward and try to pick up a piece of fallen fruit using her tits.

At times there could be 2-3 girls in that position. Guys are obviously going to relish a display of female derriere like that, but it sounded like they were enjoying the girls' embarrassement and discomfort just as much.

Yeah, clearly is a big difference between an event and a video made for subscriber of a site. Nobody will be rude with the girl, no one will make fun of them. I repeat, I am sure that GM has at leas 3-4 girls that are willing to spice up the way that they are modelling. 2 weeks ago Charley Springer had a short video filming herself and even though it was not so innovative, I liked her attitude and how she was dressed and how she eventually drop her clothes and remained just in her g-strings. Now, just Imagine Stacey P or Tam or Mel D, or Sammy doing something like this and wearing a sexy outfit. The greatest outfits for GM in the last 6-8 months, in my opinion, are these 2:

Mel D and Sammy were absolutely splendid and radiant in those videos... For Mel D I even think that this was her best video ever, and for Sammy it was definetly a top 3 video. So, yeah, the way a girl is clothed and what lingerie is wearing is very important, especially when you have on the market some competitors like Social Glamour and MCG that are paying more attention on these small, but significant details.
donbalon

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:46 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:

the way a girl is clothed and what lingerie is wearing is very important

I agree - Debling's choice of bra makes her appear incredibly busty (though I wish her frontage was natural). She looks like a stripper whose performance is about to get very interesting....

I also like Stacey's sexy-secretary look from a couple of years ago.

Back to Debling for a moment - I love her polkadot bra in this shot:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: