Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donbalon

Contributions: 209

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:43 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
Unbelievable body and truly astounding tits!

She's quite short (5' 4"), and big bazookas on a small frame make a babe look mega-busty.

phantomas

Contributions: 565

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:43 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Tam is really a beautiful girl, I'm so irritated that she is too stubborn and not doing full topless. this pic shows again her massive boobs and her smile is divine:

BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:18 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Tam is really a beautiful girl, I'm so irritated that she is too stubborn and not doing full topless. this pic shows again her massive boobs and her smile is divine:

Wow! Looks like she's rocking that sun dress with her incredible rack unencumbered by a bra! Must've been heaven watching her walk around in that, and bending over! Her date must've LOVED it!
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:42 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Wow! Looks like she's rocking that sun dress with her incredible rack unencumbered by a bra! Must've been heaven watching her walk around in that, and bending over! Her date must've LOVED it!

Yep, my imagination was going nuts also, just picturing her walking on some heels with those boobs bouncing around freely Big Laugh i dont think that she has a partner, for what I can figure it out she is single.
BobJonz1

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:48 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

You know phantomas, I think you just hit on a GREAT photoshoot concept for Tam, Stacey and the rest. Videos of them walking around wearing heels and a sun dress (and nothing else), and bouncing freely, followed by losing the dress and walking around bouncing and swaying starkers! Big Laugh Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1031

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:04 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

hahahaha.....huge tits in motion in any outfit is good fun!
BobJonz1

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:20 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Agreed. I think having the girls walk toward the camera topless hasn't been done nearly enough!
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:16 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
You know phantomas, I think you just hit on a GREAT photoshoot concept for Tam, Stacey and the rest. Videos of them walking around wearing heels and a sun dress (and nothing else), and bouncing freely, followed by losing the dress and walking around bouncing and swaying starkers! Big Laugh Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes

Big Laugh Big Laugh yes, indeed, that will be a great idea! A little diversity will be good, we see too much of those swimsuits... A beautiful girl in a dress or a skirt without nothing under is more sexy... Hopefully Damien will read soon this idea...
donbalon

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:11 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:

Wow! Looks like she's rocking that sun dress with her incredible rack unencumbered by a bra! Must've been heaven watching her walk around in that, and bending over!

I'd also be happy to see her walk around and bend over in this...Hehe

BobJonz1

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:13 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Oh good lord! Just the thought of that makes me light-headed! Weep Thumb Up!
donbalon

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:34 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
Oh good lord! Just the thought of that makes me light-headed! Weep Thumb Up!

... Or imagine her in a Wet T-shirt contest.... Hehe
BobJonz1

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:15 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Yeah--she'd definitely be a favorite to win! She should at least do some wet t-shirts for us without those pasties. And if she's going to wear them the least she could do is jump on a trampoline! lol!
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:09 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
BobJonz1 wrote:

Wow! Looks like she's rocking that sun dress with her incredible rack unencumbered by a bra! Must've been heaven watching her walk around in that, and bending over!

I'd also be happy to see her walk around and bend over in this...Hehe

Spinning Eyes so sexy in red...
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:14 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
Yeah--she'd definitely be a favorite to win! She should at least do some wet t-shirts for us without those pasties. And if she's going to wear them the least she could do is jump on a trampoline! lol!

I vote for the wet t-shirt too... So, it seems that just joking around some random guys on a forum can come up with better ideas than some of the glam modelling sites. I dont want to make any offense, but sometimes I think that most of the glam sites are not using any kind of imagination. May Contain Girl has come up with some new ideas, but they lack something too (may be some finesse, I dont know). Putting models in bikinis, common lingerie or swimsuits is sooo boring. They dont even wear stockings anymore these days, jeez! Smile)))
BobJonz1

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BobJonz1 wrote:

I vote for the wet t-shirt too... So, it seems that just joking around some random guys on a forum can come up with better ideas than some of the glam modelling sites. I dont want to make any offense, but sometimes I think that most of the glam sites are not using any kind of imagination. May Contain Girl has come up with some new ideas, but they lack something too (may be some finesse, I dont know). Putting models in bikinis, common lingerie or swimsuits is sooo boring. They dont even wear stockings anymore these days, jeez! Smile)))

Good point phantomas! Of course we are pretty good! Tongue At any rate, I hope they take some suggestions!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: