Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheFodderLover



Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Contributions: 149

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


boobtitski wrote:
here is a screencaps of a nipslip !



Mmmmmm, she won't be very happy about this - especially as it's not even on her own site. As a repeat comment, there will no tits out pay day for Ms Crossman, if that's what she's waiting for. Especially now.

Often wonder what the other girls think - who go topless - of other girls who refuse to. I am sure there is a lot of resentment towards them, I am sure Lucy must have found this during her time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 565
Location: Dover, UK

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:11 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


TheFodderLover wrote:
boobtitski wrote:
here is a screencaps of a nipslip !



Mmmmmm, she won't be very happy about this - especially as it's not even on her own site. As a repeat comment, there will no tits out pay day for Ms Crossman, if that's what she's waiting for. Especially now.

Often wonder what the other girls think - who go topless - of other girls who refuse to. I am sure there is a lot of resentment towards them, I am sure Lucy must have found this during her time.


The situation with the girls who refuse to do topless is weird.. Why on earth do you even want to be a glam model if you are not willing to show your tits??? Become a lingerie model if you want to cover your boobs... Tamazin will eventually let go this nonsense idea or her site will fade away. The net is already spreading caps of her videos with nipslip.
For what I see here, her nipples are damn nice, making her boobs even more sexy. A girl like her should be proud of those tits, especially nowdays when the uk glam models with the biggest boobs are having a hard time (Stacey P and Joey Fisher)... Tam could capitalize on this situation if she is going to reveal her tits because we lack models with really BIG tits. Anyway, if she is not doing it soon, people will loose curiosity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:30 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


wise as always phanto

we need new BIG TITS.....tits over an F cup...with size and shape....still waiting for a new brit model like that

i cancelled her site due to lack of content...even after Morleys teasers back in May

check the evgenia talanina post for a new rusky big tit model
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 565
Location: Dover, UK

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:33 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


The more I watch this nipslip, the more I think that she can be a top glam model: big boobs, nice ass, good look, mesmerizing eyes.. She is petite but this is fine with me as long as she has big tits and a round ass. Her legs are fine eve though she is not tall, I would say that compared with another petite model, Mel D, Tam legs are sexier. Hope that she will reveal her nipples and I will definitely subscribe to her site...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 565
Location: Dover, UK

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:35 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
wise as always phanto

we need new BIG TITS.....tits over an F cup...with size and shape....still waiting for a new brit model like that

i cancelled her site due to lack of content...even after Morleys teasers back in May

check the evgenia talanina post for a new rusky big tit model


I saw the post with evgenia, she is still too young... And she is not a proper glam models... Huge boobs and I'm sure that they are natural, but as you said we lack glam models in uk with big boobs like in the golden era...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:55 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


nice round ass with big tits is heaven

stacey ass pic for you phanto...from her latest vid

https://ibb.co/czLGma

stacey has majestic ass and hips
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheFodderLover



Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Contributions: 149

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:48 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:
boobtitski wrote:
here is a screencaps of a nipslip !



Mmmmmm, she won't be very happy about this - especially as it's not even on her own site. As a repeat comment, there will no tits out pay day for Ms Crossman, if that's what she's waiting for. Especially now.

Often wonder what the other girls think - who go topless - of other girls who refuse to. I am sure there is a lot of resentment towards them, I am sure Lucy must have found this during her time.


The situation with the girls who refuse to do topless is weird.. Why on earth do you even want to be a glam model if you are not willing to show your tits??? Become a lingerie model if you want to cover your boobs... Tamazin will eventually let go this nonsense idea or her site will fade away. The net is already spreading caps of her videos with nipslip.
For what I see here, her nipples are damn nice, making her boobs even more sexy. A girl like her should be proud of those tits, especially nowdays when the uk glam models with the biggest boobs are having a hard time (Stacey P and Joey Fisher)... Tam could capitalize on this situation if she is going to reveal her tits because we lack models with really BIG tits. Anyway, if she is not doing it soon, people will loose curiosity.


There is no curiosity IMO; if she gets her tits out the interest in her will increase. Until then no one will be subscribing to her website.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thebritt001



Joined: 06 Aug 2014
Contributions: 103

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:35 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


Tam's boobs are HUGE imo they must be bigger than both Stacey's and even joeys! That's saying something!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 565
Location: Dover, UK

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:07 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
nice round ass with big tits is heaven

stacey ass pic for you phanto...from her latest vid

https://ibb.co/czLGma

stacey has majestic ass and hips

Thanks, that ass pic is great! But her tits are still not at their peak... The most upsetting thing for me, beside her boobage loss, is that her dieting has left marks on her facial appearance. We all know that Stacey is not a common beauty, in fact many guys had a problem with her face when she appeared in the industry. I, myself, was not a fan of her look, but with time I start loving this girl with all that she had. But unfortunately, after her weight loss, she is looking gaunt, her chin is to obtrusive making her nose to look bigger. Loosing weight in a brusque manner is dangerous for any model. Stacey is for the moment just a shadow of her former self.
PS.: I have observed that in all her cyprus sets until now she had boring lingerie. I dont understand why Stacey wears in her shoots such a common bikinis...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 565
Location: Dover, UK

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:09 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


Thebritt001 wrote:
Tam's boobs are HUGE imo they must be bigger than both Stacey's and even joeys! That's saying something!


She surely has bigger boobs than Stacey and Joey for the moment... Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 1031
Location: UK

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:28 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


lana confirmed to me in email back in may that Tamsin was an H cup apparently in May. but boob sizes are very odd and i see some E cups that look huge and some G cups that are barely there...so never sure if models are honest....

i have never minded staceys looks....i like big noses hahahaha......though you are right phanto her face still looks gaunt but her ass has survived. beats me why she needed to slim down for her wedding, she was already in shape
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
donbalon



Joined: 27 Nov 2013
Contributions: 209

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:24 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


According to her profile on the GirlManagement site, Tamazin measures 32GG-25-34, compared with Stacey's 32F-26-34.

No doubt about it, Miss Crossman is a seriously busty babe..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 565
Location: Dover, UK

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:02 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


donbalon wrote:
According to her profile on the GirlManagement site, Tamazin measures 32GG-25-34, compared with Stacey's 32F-26-34.

No doubt about it, Miss Crossman is a seriously busty babe..


Yep, and that's why is a shame that she still covers her nipples Smile)

anyway, I hope that DM will eventually write again on this forum withe new infos about the girls, especially Tam. I feel like she could be the next big thing, but she needs a push.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BobJonz1



Joined: 06 Oct 2016
Contributions: 114

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:13 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


Unbelievable body and truly astounding tits! It's interesting though, that she seems to have no problem going completely bare assed despite lagging far behind the best butts like Stacey while she doesn't properly get out her breast assets. I always thought you want to lead from a position of strength.

Also seems odd that another girl's site gets the benefit of hosting a vid with her bare chest in it. If you're going to go to all the trouble to make it a rare treat, you'd think you'd want the benefit on your own site. Clearly I don't understand the biz. . .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheFodderLover



Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Contributions: 149

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote


BobJonz1 wrote:
Unbelievable body and truly astounding tits! It's interesting though, that she seems to have no problem going completely bare assed despite lagging far behind the best butts like Stacey while she doesn't properly get out her breast assets. I always thought you want to lead from a position of strength.

Also seems odd that another girl's site gets the benefit of hosting a vid with her bare chest in it. If you're going to go to all the trouble to make it a rare treat, you'd think you'd want the benefit on your own site. Clearly I don't understand the biz. . .


I suspect the nipple wasn't meant for Alice Brookes Site and Tamazin is more than a little miffed with DM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO