Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 565

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:42 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

O, and one more thing: it's 100% true that it is her body and Tam can decide to do whatever she wants with it, but dont come to glam industry and try to reset the rules, it's nonsense. Imagine a person wanting to play hockey but unwilling to skate, or a surgeno that does not want to see blood.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 150

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:16 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
O, and one more thing: it's 100% true that it is her body and Tam can decide to do whatever she wants with it, but dont come to glam industry and try to reset the rules, it's nonsense. Imagine a person wanting to play hockey but unwilling to skate, or a surgeno that does not want to see blood.

An excellent Post mate.

If a Girl doesnt want to get her tits out for the Lads, that is entirely her choice and no one should be forced to do something they are not comfortable with.

BUT you are spot on, dont be a Glamour Model, if you aint gonna show us the goods.
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:45 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
phantomas wrote:

An excellent Post mate.

If a Girl doesnt want to get her tits out for the Lads, that is entirely her choice and no one should be forced to do something they are not comfortable with.

BUT you are spot on, dont be a Glamour Model, if you aint gonna show us the goods.

Yeah, man, I am so fed up with these girls that seem to have problems going naked but wanting or pretending to be glam models. No one forced a girl becoming a glam model, is a free decision, but when you enter a domain you have to admit that you have to follow certain rules.
TheFodderLover

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:33 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:
phantomas wrote:

An excellent Post mate.

Yeah, man, I am so fed up with these girls that seem to have problems going naked but wanting or pretending to be glam models. No one forced a girl becoming a glam model, is a free decision, but when you enter a domain you have to admit that you have to follow certain rules.

The one and only rule, is to get your tits out for the lads.
thefeeder

Contributions: 33

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:40 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

So i've been following this discussion for a while now, and haven't replied up to now because I didn't really hd anything to add, but I feel like I had to now as I feel there's an issue most of ya missing:

Nipples out or not, Tam's site- and frankly, all of Morley's network- aren't really worth the price they're asking for, content wise. I'll agree that Tam, Mel, Rosie and even Fiona are beautiful girls- and I like them more than what Socialglamour has to offer right now, but that's for another discussion- but the sets and videos are, to be frank, boring as hell.

With Tam it's even worse, because the lack of creativity is pretty much shown with every set- they just cover her tits with stickers or her hands and they're doing the same pose and stare all the time. She may smile a bit more now, but still- every set and video is pretty much the same stuff, only with different lingerie (barely). And the videos- seriosuly, what the crap? All they do is just stand around, twirling a bit and very unattractively losing their clothes....
On a side note- this is why I miss Jodie Gasson so much... Damn, could she tease!

Personally, even if Tam will decide one day to show her nipples, that still won't be the factor that will convince me to rejoin her site- or any of Morley's other sites, for that matter. Compared to the golden age of glamour modeling, this is truly stale stuff. This whole network (and indeed, maybe the whole industry) needs some retooling.

Anyways, just my two cents...
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:38 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

thefeeder wrote:
So i've been following this discussion for a while now, and haven't replied up to now because I didn't really hd anything to add, but I feel like I had to now as I feel there's an issue most of ya missing:

Nipples out or not, Tam's site- and frankly, all of Morley's network- aren't really worth the price they're asking for, content wise. I'll agree that Tam, Mel, Rosie and even Fiona are beautiful girls- and I like them more than what Socialglamour has to offer right now, but that's for another discussion- but the sets and videos are, to be frank, boring as hell.

With Tam it's even worse, because the lack of creativity is pretty much shown with every set- they just cover her tits with stickers or her hands and they're doing the same pose and stare all the time. She may smile a bit more now, but still- every set and video is pretty much the same stuff, only with different lingerie (barely). And the videos- seriosuly, what the crap? All they do is just stand around, twirling a bit and very unattractively losing their clothes....
On a side note- this is why I miss Jodie Gasson so much... Damn, could she tease!

Personally, even if Tam will decide one day to show her nipples, that still won't be the factor that will convince me to rejoin her site- or any of Morley's other sites, for that matter. Compared to the golden age of glamour modeling, this is truly stale stuff. This whole network (and indeed, maybe the whole industry) needs some retooling.

Yeah, partially you're right, but this is the industry now... Who can change it? Or how? For example, I like that MCG is on the market because at least we see some variety, but still that's not enough. Either way, the problem lies also on the lack of imagination: when you have girls like Tam or Mel D why dont you make thing really sexy? Frankly, I would prefer a company with fewer models, but all of them good, and each of them to get somehow a different approach, to be individualised.
TheFodderLover

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:14 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
thefeeder wrote:

Yeah, partially you're right, but this is the industry now... Who can change it? Or how? For example, I like that MCG is on the market because at least we see some variety, but still that's not enough. Either way, the problem lies also on the lack of imagination: when you have girls like Tam or Mel D why dont you make thing really sexy? Frankly, I would prefer a company with fewer models, but all of them good, and each of them to get somehow a different approach, to be individualised.

Totally agree - and have always advocating a Premier League stable of Models, rather than bothering with Leagues One and Two.

DS Page 3 being the obvious example, a revolving door of one time wannabees.A more select group builds up their individual fanbase - and the lads then have that rapport and expectation that one of their faves will appear.Papers are then bought blind on this knowledge.Recall always buying the DS in the Marshy era, as I always knew she d have her tits out for me once a week.There was that build up of expectation that the tits were going to be out.

Can it be that hard to find 10 stunning girls who want to appear on Page 3 - and rotate them, refreshing the group when quality drops off or better quality comes along?(the latter being the failure of The Sun)
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:54 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
phantomas wrote:
thefeeder wrote:

Totally agree - and have always advocating a Premier League stable of Models, rather than bothering with Leagues One and Two.

DS Page 3 being the obvious example, a revolving door of one time wannabees.A more select group builds up their individual fanbase - and the lads then have that rapport and expectation that one of their faves will appear.Papers are then bought blind on this knowledge.Recall always buying the DS in the Marshy era, as I always knew she d have her tits out for me once a week.There was that build up of expectation that the tits were going to be out.

Can it be that hard to find 10 stunning girls who want to appear on Page 3 - and rotate them, refreshing the group when quality drops off or better quality comes along?(the latter being the failure of The Sun)

Unfortunately, we cannot decide how the industry goes... I mean we talk for some time already on this forum and people from the industry are reading our comments and still nothing remarkable has changed.. Yeah, DM has improved the technological quality of his videos and pics, but is too little.. and MCG or Social Glamour are doing thing in their way but without breaking the pattern of (low) variety...So, to be honest, I really think that the stakeholders are ignoring us because we still pay for some of their content and the industry goes on with all it's flows...
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:16 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

MCG is only paysite that offers variety akin to the lads mags...not as much and at higher cost but at least you have a dozen models rotating

Sabine has looked awesome this year, that butt is a work of art

I just wish they would find a new busty model....they did find Danielle Sellers but and she is very hot but she isnt a G cup plusser
thefeeder

Contributions: 33

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:28 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Unfortunately, we cannot decide how the industry goes... I mean we talk for some time already on this forum and people from the industry are reading our comments and still nothing remarkable has changed.. Yeah, DM has improved the technological quality of his videos and pics, but is too little.. and MCG or Social Glamour are doing thing in their way but without breaking the pattern of (low) variety...So, to be honest, I really think that the stakeholders are ignoring us because we still pay for some of their content and the industry goes on with all it's flows...

That's precisely my point- too much quantity, not enough quality. Too many models, who most of them have no real presence or don't care enough. The same sets, stares, poses, locales... It just became boring. They won't listen, because, as you said, they're still getting their money, and I also think that they came to the conclusion that all we care about is just seeing tits and ass, so why bother and try to do something more, right?!
Which is why I like MCG better than SG or Morley's sites- while they're not perfect, but they do have better variety, and the people in charge actually try new things from time to time and they're careful not to repeat the same thing all the time. Even their videos are, to me, much better than SG's- which are basically, the same stuff, over and over.

Bottom line- Yeah, the industry is in trouble, for a long time now. But it's still no excuse for lack of imagination, creativity and thought. Bland product won't revive the industry, and worse- they're wasting good talent- Like Tamazin, Mel D, Sophie Coady, etc... While I appreciate their work, they need to start to do things differently. It doesn't have to be special or unique- just different and more interesting (Like MCG's doing, for instance.)
And, coming full circle- is why, for me, Tam's nipples are not a factor for me to come back or not. If the photos and videos are of the same bland, boring variery (who the hell shoots their videos?!), then they've not only lost a subscriber, they're letting a real talent go to waste. Which is a shame.
Maybe she should try and work with MCG, or other photographers.

Over and out.
TheFodderLover

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:19 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

The industry was struggling so it changed.It is now struggling even more, so the changes have not been successful.

Could NUTS not have survived online?Is there no incentive to try something similar as a course of action?
animal_mofo

Contributions: 40

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:36 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

So, the video to accompany the "Flashing the neighbours" photo shoot is now up. Given the photos were as close as we have to nipples how does the video compare? I was tempted to sign up for this video, but the next one out is just a duplicate of the one from Alice Brookes site so I'd be paying for essentially one video with one months subscription.....not worth it currently given the lack of real topless content.
boobtitski

Contributions: 2

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:28 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

another nice nipslip:

Thebritt001

Contributions: 105

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:41 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Her boobs are so big even compared to caras!! We need to see these uncovered.... Iím sure she would dwarf anyone elseís to be honest!
andyboobslover

Contributions: 6

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:33 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Crespo86 wrote:
I don't know if on purpose or not, but last set of Tamazin has got some nice and clear viewing of her nipples. Look especially last pic with good showing of her left big, dark and yummy areola. ;-)

Those pics confirm that she has amazing big tits and nipples, truly a pity that she doesn't show them often yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: