Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:13 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

good points phanto and on the other thread about sammy braddy

i am nit picking, both are lovely girls and i guess my standards got so high due to that golden era, you are right, not many coming through now...gotta support the ones we have

did sammy not have a baby then?

evgenia talanina (f-ish cup) and bella bella (JJ cup) are my huge tit comforters right now!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:24 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

some good stacey- tam vidcaps

https://ibb.co/daaeLb

https://ibb.co/n11m0b

love the pale skin and wide hips of tam and stacey looks good in these pics too
Tungsten

Contributions: 342

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:37 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

For the Tamazin fans...

https://calendargirlsuk.com/collections/calendars-2018/products/tamazin-official-2018-calandar-personalised
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 150

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:03 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
For the Tamazin fans...

https://calendargirlsuk.com/collections/calendars-2018/products/tamazin-official-2018-calandar-personalised

Get yet tits out properly Tammy - and you will get my money.

I ain't paying a penny NOT to see your tits!
phantomas

Contributions: 565

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:06 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
For the Tamazin fans...

Get yet tits out properly Tammy - and you will get my money.

I ain't paying a penny NOT to see your tits!

yep, me neither, but when I see these kind of pics on reddit... She is beautiful and her tits are so impressive. Sadly, we cannot see her nipples (for now Big Laugh )

EchelonV

Contributions: 40

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:26 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

WTF, does this chick seriously never shop the nips? lol......
meshigene

Contributions: 19

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:50 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

didn't Jess Davies start out non-nude as well?
Crespo86

Contributions: 13

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:20 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

I don't know if on purpose or not, but last set of Tamazin has got some nice and clear viewing of her nipples. Look especially last pic with good showing of her left big, dark and yummy areola. ;-)

TheFodderLover

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:10 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

Better....but until she gives a sidewards pose, with her hands folded under her tits - fully showing those nipples - then not a penny will be leaving the Fodderlover Account!
meshigene

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:56 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

was about to post the same thing as crespo, lol. well, almost the same thing. I've read somewhere that DM said that those nipples will be set free once Tam is sure that her site is doing well enough. so, nipple brigade, I think it's time to join Tam's site and cross your fingers.
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

I knew that her nipples are big and awesome ! It's such a shame to be a model and cover those stunning nipples. Hope that she will reveal them soon regulary so I can pay for her site! Tamazin is nowdays one of the fewest british glam models that makes me enthusiast...
TheFodderLover

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:24 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

meshigene wrote:
was about to post the same thing as crespo, lol. well, almost the same thing. I've read somewhere that DM said that those nipples will be set free once Tam is sure that her site is doing well enough. so, nipple brigade, I think it's time to join Tam's site and cross your fingers.

Other way around mate, I want to see the tits before parting with my money.

I am not going to pay NOT to see her tits.
meshigene

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:36 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:

ya, if non-nude doesn't do it for you, it's your call. no need to get all irky like this.
TheFodderLover

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:25 am    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

meshigene wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:

ya, if non-nude doesn't do it for you, it's your call. no need to get all irky like this.

Eh? Just stating my opinion.

I know DM reads this Forum so its important Tam receives the appropriate feedback, in order to move on with her Career.

As I have said before, it is upto any Girl what she chooses to do with her body.For me - repeating myself - if you want my money, I will want to see the tits.
phantomas

CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITEPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:25 pm    Subject: CANCELLED TAMAZIN SITE Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
meshigene wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:

Eh? Just stating my opinion.

I know DM reads this Forum so its important Tam receives the appropriate feedback, in order to move on with her Career.

As I have said before, it is upto any Girl what she chooses to do with her body.For me - repeating myself - if you want my money, I will want to see the tits.

100% right. The era of Lucy Pinder is over. We cannot pay money just to make her feel sure about her career. Backdays, we used to pay a decent price for a magazine to support Lucy Pinder until she got her boobs uncovered. But that was an honest price because in the meantime we could was watch other models showing us their curves, not just an untopless Lucy Pinder. So, in time, everyone had a gain. Now, it's unfair to request money for a girl that is doing her job just 50%: 1. the amount is not small, 2. you can see for what you pay just ONE hot model that has her nipples covererd.

The only way that I can see myself paying for such a treat, is for Tam doing something extrordinary in meantime and/or after she reveals her nipples, but besides one idea, every other thing that comes to my mind is like entering to the (soft)pr0n area. The only thing that is still under the category of glam modelling is to show us her pussy (not necessarily in a way that is extremely revealing and can becaome trivial, like spreading her legs). If she adds that to the uncovering of the nipples, I'm willing to pay for her site. Otherwise, is too much to ask somebody to support a half dedicated model. Why pay the same amount of money that other models receive for showing us their boobs? In way, it's even direspectful for other girls... I mean, Mel D or Sammy Braddy, for example, are doing what they can to seduce us and to subscribe to their site, but Tam wants dedication without 100% implication ?? It's madness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: