Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perseus

Contributions: 5

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:06 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

I am looking for photos of this wallpaper : http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/images/misc/jgreen-wallpaper-01.jpg

(Sorry for my English, and thank you already. )
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:34 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

perseus

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:37 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Thank you Pigeon !
Pigeon
Site Admin

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

There are more on the way in larger sizes... Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
There are more on the way in larger sizes... Smile

I was going to say, you can do better than that! Wink

And these two could go in my before and after thread!

or did you do the doctoring of the first?

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:21 am    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Yeah, I did Hehe

I don't find women covered in goo attractive Smile it just makes me think "sticky 'orrible mess", and the next thought after that is of Lucy having a bath - not in a sexy way, but in a purely utilitarian way, simply to wash the sticky ice-cream off... same as me having a bath after working on the car to get the grease off. Priority to getting clean, then think about other things afterwards. So I gave Lucy's photo an electronic bath Hehe

...Anyway, here's the rest of it... I'm sure I've cleaned these pics about three times already but can I find the results? So I've done it all again...

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 am    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I don't find women covered in goo attractive Smile it just makes me think "sticky 'orrible mess"
I feel entirely the opposite and wish she'd have done more shoots like that Wink
and I assume you dont care for these either?Big Laugh

*thankfully I had a general idea of the date of those pics in the Nuts thread as I couldnt find them anywhere in the photo gallery...hint-hint Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:34 am    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:

They're not so bad because at least the substances involved aren't so sticky Smile I hate sticky things. But yes, for that style of pic in general... if it's water that's fine, the further removed it gets from water the less I like it Smile

linkweed wrote:
*thankfully I had a general idea of the date of those pics in the Nuts thread as I couldnt find them anywhere in the photo gallery...hint-hint Laugh

Oooo, there seems to have been a bug in entering those in the database. Something for me to look into...
perseus

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 am    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
wish she'd have done more shoots like that Wink

I am only understand this BangHead

And this one is a perfect. I think it is a best photo of Lucy

in the meantime thank you Pigeon
patriot

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 am    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
I don't find women covered in goo attractive Smile it just makes me think "sticky 'orrible mess"
I feel entirely the opposite and wish she'd have done more shoots like that Wink

Pigeon wrote:
linkweed wrote:

They're not so bad because at least the substances involved aren't so sticky Smile I hate sticky things. But yes, for that style of pic in general... if it's water that's fine, the further removed it gets from water the less I like it Smile

Since when was honey not sticky P. Tongue

I think the bees round your way need a little more zinc in their diets Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:55 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Honey? Confused Looks like shampoo to me... it's in a squeezy bottle not a honey jar Smile

'Course if they have filled a squeezy bottle with honey instead of using shampoo you've just ruined this pic for me Hehe
patriot

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Honey? Confused Looks like shampoo to me... it's in a squeezy bottle not a honey jar Smile

'Course if they have filled a squeezy bottle with honey instead of using shampoo you've just ruined this pic for me Hehe

You've never seen honey in a sqeezy bottle??? Yikes!
Then you spend way too much time infront of the computer!!

Sorry for ruining thhe pic Big Laugh

I think this is the very bottle (not the actual one I'd have told you before now if i had that, just the same one) Hehe

And why the hell would you pour shampoo all over yourself? Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:13 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
You've never seen honey in a sqeezy bottle??? Yikes!
Then you spend way too much time infront of the computer!!

Sorry for ruining thhe pic Big Laugh

Honey comes in jars for me... always has done Smile

Squeezy bottle wouldn't be much good for set honey, anyway... and I always buy set honey because runny honey is... too difficult to avoid making a sticky mess with Big Grin

patriot wrote:
And why the hell would you pour shampoo all over yourself? Wry

Goodness knows. Why the hell would you pour honey all over yourself? I've seen strippers pouring shampoo over themselves, which was another reason I thought it was shampoo Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:26 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Fresh honey comes in jars over here, the big chains sell it in bottles. And I always assumed it was honey and I will continue to do so Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: