Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

'Course, it's also the right colour to be engine oil Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:42 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

You make me smile, innocent persons you are! Big Smile
You know very well what means the pic with the ice cream, what sort of non puritan thought it can create in the head of a man. And it's maybe why you "washed" it Pigeon. Wink
For the cream and the honey, well it seems to me less "unsane". It looks like better to an erotic invitation, especially the honey cos it symbolizes better the pleasure.
Mmh... there's a lot to think about these pics. And i 'd never think i'd thank Perseus for begining this thread! Hehe
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:57 am    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Finally, someone states the OBVIOUS.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:19 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
You know very well what means the pic with the ice cream, what sort of non puritan thought it can create in the head of a man. And it's maybe why you "washed" it Pigeon. Wink
For the cream and the honey, well it seems to me less "unsane". It looks like better to an erotic invitation, especially the honey cos it symbolizes better the pleasure.
Mmh... there's a lot to think about these pics. And i 'd never think i'd thank Perseus for begining this thread! Hehe

Grendel wrote:

No idea what your talking about Scratch Chin Tongue
snowflake

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:

Bow Tie

Nice to read you Grendel! Thumb Up! Strangely we found the "obvious" where it hides itself, and we don't want to see it when it makes our brain boil in a indecent way! Headache Hehe

To excuse me for being so direct and choking with sensitive souls, I would like to put something else in the balance for more poesy, this is a non usual song of The Offspring. It recalls me when linkweed or sexybeast (sorry i don't remember exactly) said he need his diary Lucy fix. And it makes me feel the speculative situation of the moment. Wink

Fix you
She wakes up
rage and grace
pulling me closer, pushing away
And me
The sharpest thorn on your vine
Twisting and turnig
We're all intertwined

Broken wing
Empty glass
words that scream and bounce right back
she says, you know
We'd all like to rearrange

I wish I could fix you
And make you how I want you
I wish I could fix you
And I wish you could fix me

I wish I could heal you
And mend where you are broken
I wish I could heal you
And I wish I could heal you
I wish you could heal me

Ha la la la ...

A beaming sunrise buries the night
The setting sun destroys the light
Then she says, baby
I've gotta get going
Cutting each other
Without een knowing

She sees a million stars
Like holes in the sky
All god's tears for her they cry
And I am in her rain

I wish I could fix you
And make you how I want you
I wish I could fix you
And I wish you could fix me

I wish I could heal you
And mend where you are broken
I wish I could heal you
And I wish I could heal you
I wish you could heal me

patriot

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCD2zGNU-2I Beer

I can't quite see the connection, but never the less..................tuuuuuuuuuune
patriot

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:39 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

And whilst we are quoting the offspring this is so going in my facebook quotes

Disclaimer

Ladies and gentlemen
Welcome to the disclaimer
That's right, the disclaimer

This American apple pie institution
Known as parental discretion
Will cleanse any sense of innuendo or sarcasm
From the lyrics that might actually make you think
And will also insult your intelligence at the same time

So protect your family.
This album contains explicit depictions
Of things which are real.
These real things are commonly known as life.
So, if it sounds sarcastic, don't take it seriously.
If it sounds dangerous,
Do not try this at home or at all.
And if it offends you, just don't listen to it.
snowflake

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:15 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

How many other Offspring enthusiasts on the forum? Hehe Beer
aa118

Contributions: 5

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:52 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Big Laugh
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:03 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
And whilst we are quoting the offspring this is so going in my facebook quotes

Disclaimer

This American apple pie institution
Known as parental discretion
Will cleanse any sense of innuendo or sarcasm
From the lyrics that might actually make you think
And will also insult your intelligence at the same time

They hit the nail on the head.
Leave it to America to come up with BS like parental advisory.
Sometimes I really hate the crap they come out with over here.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with trying to protect your youth Grandad .........from what?????...i have absolutely no idea Hehe .....and i bet the law-makers are as clueless as us Hehe Hehe
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:37 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Grendel wrote:

No idea what your talking about Scratch Chin Tongue

This is the best i can explain it without being explicit. 

Before:

The cause of the ice cream photo:

Lucy doing that repeatedly will eventually result in this happening to the Popsicle :
Nuke
The aftermath of that will be this :

Did you get it now?

@Pigeon - I hope this is acceptable for this forum. I did my best to explain it without being explicit or disrespecting Lucy.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

From exactly WHERE comes that gif?
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:06 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
From exactly WHERE comes that gif?

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/videos/lucy-pinder-lynx-dry-beach.html
Thumb Up!
snowflake

Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shootPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:00 pm    Subject: Can You Find Me This Photos? Loaded Aug 2008 Ice Cream shoot Reply with quote

I think the acting of the lynx vid with Popsicle have had to be very conscientiously repeated cos she does it very well. Otherwise, the work was with a greatest effectiveness with the ice cream. Hehe Thumb Up!
I think it's impossible she's not conscious of what means her acting, so I wonder in wich state of spirit she is when she does it. Scratch Chin How do you want to make the image of glamour model become more respecful after pics & vids like these ones? Irked Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: