Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Can anyone Beat that ?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minty

Contributions: 79

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

Link

In fact you might just be able to buy those. There the best I've seen ever really.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

brilliant i can't beat that, super find
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

I would kill about now for those un-tagged, especially the one with the hat.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

Clap Another nice find. How long before we pool our money together? Hehe
tford

Contributions: 364

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

I wonder if Pigeon is already at work finding digital copies of these without the tags.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Clap Another nice find. How long before we pool our money together? Hehe

Have you seen how much money we would have to pool together? Yikes! It's really not surprising that these so-called "syndicated" shoots - ie. ones done speculatively in the hope that someone buys the pics - almost never do get bought. By the time you've paid for enough pics to make up a feature it adds up to so much that you might as well just book Lucy to do a shoot specifically for the job, then you get exactly the shoot you want and you don't have to worry about competitors possibly using the same pics...

Which makes me think... if we were going to pool our money, we'd be best off spending it getting Lucy to do a shoot specifically for our job Big Grin

eazy_g wrote:
I would kill about now for those un-tagged, especially the one with the hat.

tford wrote:
I wonder if Pigeon is already at work finding digital copies of these without the tags.

I've been at work all day, our Minty has been keeping me pretty busy with today's finds Hehe

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Have you seen how much money we would have to pool together? Yikes!
If we forego eating for a week im sure we can find enough money for the whole set. D'oh!

Your cleanups will have to do Pigeon, nice work Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 364

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:41 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

Nice work bud! You are a titan among men!
minty

Contributions: 79

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:10 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

I have loads older candid pics which I have just found, to be honest those above are by far the best but still worth posting. The sad thing is , this Set are just 1 of the many shots Lucy has done for the daily star, all ruined by photoshop and the real thing never get to see the light of day. The others I have are less messy than some off the max power ones etc and should be straight uploads.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:39 am    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

I think I found one in my old stash

redhawk

Contributions: 276

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:46 am    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

i have too seen the first one only,none of the rest.
great find Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

minty wrote:
I have loads older candid pics which I have just found, to be honest those above are by far the best but still worth posting. The sad thing is , this Set are just 1 of the many shots Lucy has done for the daily star, all ruined by photoshop and the real thing never get to see the light of day. The others I have are less messy than some off the max power ones etc and should be straight uploads.

Too true Wry Some of Lucy's early Daily Star shoots are both gorgeous and far more extensive than anyone ever realises... those that have been "leaked" are just the tip of the iceberg. So much lovely material and all anyone's ever seen of it is one or two pics photoshopped to death and only ever published in newsprint quality... If only the copyright system wasn't so screwed as to give the copyright to the photographers instead of to the models. If the models got the copyright instead - which by rights they should do - then Lucy would own those pics herself and she could do something with them instead of them just festering on a photo agency's hard drive...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

Actually i can beat that minty Big Smile ...but what's the point..no one's really buying anything...had this information for a long time...never thought anybody would be interested..here goes

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?&kw=lucy%2520pinder&sft=&pg=10&context=&viah=N&ord=N&smtpfx=&pl=40&stk=N&lkw=frank%20skinner&iso=GBR&od=G
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

290 for a good high res pic Thud might have to give these a miss Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Can anyone Beat that ?Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 pm    Subject: Can anyone Beat that ? Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Actually i can beat that minty Big Smile ...but what's the point..no one's really buying anything...had this information for a long time...never thought anybody would be interested..here goes

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?&kw=lucy%2520pinder&sft=&pg=10&context=&viah=N&ord=N&smtpfx=&pl=40&stk=N&lkw=frank%20skinner&iso=GBR&od=G

Anyone know any practical attacks against SHA256? Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: