Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:49 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

Anyone who is on Facebook now has a chance to tell Nuts they like Lucy Big Grin

Simply visit the Lucy page on the Nuts website, scroll down to the Facebook "Like" button and give it a click...

It's not very conspicuous so I've highlighted it on the attached screenshot Smile

Unfortunately it doesn't work if you're not on Facebook... but if you are, there is no excuse not to click it Big Grin

Last edited by Pigeon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:44 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

Fell free to call me a noob but i was wondering how you've done that with the page, have you used the print screen button on the keyboard? I try it and it does nothing!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:53 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

It's a screen capture, yes, it was originally linked to the Lucy page on the Nuts website but I've now changed it to link directly to Lucy's Nuts facebook "like" button - which ought to work, but not being registered on facebook myself I can't directly test it. It's not possible to directly embed the button on the forum.

I don't understand that nothing happened for you, though... if you clicked anywhere on that image it should have taken you to the Nuts website originally, if you click anywhere on it now it ought to bring up the "like" button.
RockyMoney

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:08 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

This helped me, i have Vista you see...
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/microsoft/ht/snippingtool.htm
RockyMoney

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:16 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

That snipping tool thing is so easy to use. Just trying it out so heres some of my TV stuff i have- In my defense i dont watch Two And A Half Men anymore!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:25 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

Oohhhhh I get you now. I thought you were asking about what I'd done posting the screen cap on the forum, but now I see you were asking about how I got it in the first place...

I just used the screen capture option on GIMP... made a capture of the top of the page, scrolled down a bit, made a capture of the next bit, then joined them together, cropped off the right hand side and posted the result.

Guess I'd better change the link on the pic back to the Nuts site now!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:42 am    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
That snipping tool thing is so easy to use. Just trying it out so heres some of my TV stuff i have- In my defense i dont watch Two And A Half Men anymore!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Thats scary, you could be me in another dimension Spinning Eyes
Please don't tell me your 6'2", could do with loosing a bit of weight and like your steak to still have a pulse, then i will be scared
RockyMoney

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

Meaning do you watch the same stuff as i do? no im not 6'2, im 5'8 who likes his steak well done Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:09 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

Hmm. Please don't say you also can't get fat no matter what you eat... Hehe
fan101

Contributions: 390

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:07 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

i checked a few mintues ago and its now 81 in the lead GO LUCY
Pigeon
Site Admin

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

Here's another one for the Facebook users to get their teeth into. Someone needs to tell David what's what Sad Lucy is the most popular model Nuts have and the more we see of her the better... though, as Joseph says, without the photoshopping!

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=10422384955&topic=10502
RockyMoney

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

yes as it happens... i do eat mostly unhealthy food and for some reason i dont put on weight!, lucky me
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

Being a fat bastard, I hate you both.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:57 pm    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

'Nother request to the Facebook crowd.

Nuts are asking on Facebook who people's favourite model is. So of course we need people to tell them Lucy Big Smile

The page is here: http://www.facebook.com/nuts.magazine/posts/106060089442398 - now come on chaps, go and tell them how much Lucy rocks Big Grin

(BTW anyone who spots a little birdie on there. Yes it is me, but I only signed up because I was fed up with not being able to work all the Facebook stuff Nuts have started doing. I don't like the site and I don't intend to use it apart from Nuts things so there's no point anyone taking any interest in me on it. Lucy is the important factor Smile)
fan101

Contributions: 390

Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts!Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 am    Subject: Calling Facebook users: Vote for Lucy on Nuts! Reply with quote

im shighty over weight but thats because of mcdonalds and fastfood (mcdonalds is not food Big Laugh )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: