Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Buy your lingerie from Michelle!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Buy your lingerie from Michelle!Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:00 pm    Subject: Buy your lingerie from Michelle! Reply with quote

Live near Royton? Having problems choosing lingerie? Well there is some expert advice on hand...

Rochdale Observer wrote:
Glamour girl Michelle Marsh is now selling lingerie rather than modelling it.

The former Face of Rochdale winner has taken a part-time job at Royton lingerie boutique Esu.

She was guest of honour at the opening of the store back in May and regularly returned as a customer.

And now she is putting her experience to good use behind the counter.

She said: "I started about six weeks ago and took the job for a number of reasons. I knew the owner Emma Karaduman from the opening and we get on really well.

"I wanted to get a little bit more stability in my life for my daughter Maddison. I want to be close to home for her sake.

"We live in Royton and it takes me five minutes to get here so it's ideal.

"It was weird at first for everyone when I got recognised by customers but I'm a regular face here now and people are more used to seeing me.

"We have a laugh, it's good fun and it's all really nice."

Despite the career change Michelle, who used to work on a clothes stall at Oldham Market aged 15, is not prepared to leave her other life behind.

She added: "I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do and I know I can't keep modelling forever but it's nice to do just a bit here and there.

"Emma is really understanding that I have got other things to do but I'm committed to the shop as well now.

"I still do a bit of modelling and TV work and manage to work the shop around that."

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1185407_new_role_for_model_michelle_marsh

Thanks to original spotter Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Buy your lingerie from Michelle!Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:20 am    Subject: Buy your lingerie from Michelle! Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Can't give her enough prais for this, well done.
I sounds kind of cheesey but its kind of like she's now giving backto the fans that have supported her through her modeling career. Well done.

And it can't be easy making the change fom her previous glamerous life style back to the real world so extra kudos for that.

Could you be seeing lucy behind the counter of a La Senza near you?
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Buy your lingerie from Michelle!Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:29 pm    Subject: Buy your lingerie from Michelle! Reply with quote

Oh yeah, now I can look as sexy as Michelle in those.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Buy your lingerie from Michelle!Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm    Subject: Buy your lingerie from Michelle! Reply with quote

wow
a crossdresser Hehe
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Buy your lingerie from Michelle!Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm    Subject: Buy your lingerie from Michelle! Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
wow
a crossdresser Hehe

Rofl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: