Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

British Telecom and God

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

British Telecom and GodPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:10 am    Subject: British Telecom and God Reply with quote

Today I have received this in the post:

As a rule I don't use the phone very much. The usual charge doesn't vary very much but is rather less than that. This one is somewhat inflated due to a large number of calls to a certain number ending in 4... which is entirely as one might expect, that's not the interesting bit.

The interesting bit concerns an account I have which nobody knows about, and even if they did know all the details they still wouldn't be able to do anything with it - not even pay money into it.

Into this account that nobody knows about and couldn't pay into if they did, shortly after the necessity to make those calls had been removed, there was deposited, completely out of the blue and unexpectedly. an amount of money which neatly covers the cost of those calls. Nothing of the kind had ever happened before and I had no idea where the money had come from or even how it had been possible for it to get there.

I find that occurrence rather significant.
Dib

Contributions: 276

British Telecom and GodPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:42 pm    Subject: British Telecom and God Reply with quote

I don't think I'm getting the gist of it...

However, here in México we have a pre-pay sistem so we cannot pass over what we already pay for...
Pigeon
Site Admin

British Telecom and GodPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:26 pm    Subject: British Telecom and God Reply with quote

Oh dear... this is a language problem, I guess? I really ought to learn Spanish, I can more or less get the sense of it when I read it, but I can't write or speak it.

My phone bill was a lot higher than it usually is because of all the calls I made to a certain voting line Wink

I have a bank account which is "secret" and cannot be paid into by anyone else.

I received a completely unexpected - but legitimate, not a mistake or anything - payment into this secret account, which is just enough to cover the extra cost of the phone calls. This isn't supposed to be possible.

I am no more the stereotypical Christian than Lucy is the stereotypical glamour model, but I do believe in God, and I take this as an indication that He approves of my actions.

Several years ago I had some sort of heart attack, my heart stopped beating and I collapsed on the floor. I thought I was going to die but my heart suddenly started again and I heard this voice telling me I couldn't go yet because I still had work to do here. It must have been Jesus because - well - who else could it possibly be in a situation like that? He didn't give me any idea what the work I still had to do was... but perhaps this is part of it.
Dib

Contributions: 276

British Telecom and GodPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:49 pm    Subject: British Telecom and God Reply with quote

Actually, I underestand almost everything you post, but I hadn't seen the relation between the bill and your "secret account".

About the Christianism... well, I'm atheist.

And about the spanish... I do think it's one of the most difficult languages to learn and above all, to masterize. So do not worry if you can't write in spanish... I barely manage to speak in english myself... Tongue
Pigeon
Site Admin

British Telecom and GodPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:18 am    Subject: British Telecom and God Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
Actually, I underestand almost everything you post, but I hadn't seen the relation between the bill and your "secret account".

Ah... got you now Smile

Dib wrote:
About the Christianism... well, I'm atheist.

That's fine by me. So is Lucy Smile So was I once. I'm not out to convert anyone, I think that's a really good way to p*ss people off Wink I'm just saying how I think myself.

Dib wrote:
And about the spanish... I do think it's one of the most difficult languages to learn and above all, to masterize. So do not worry if you can't write in spanish... I barely manage to speak in english myself... Tongue

Well... I reckon I'd stand a chance at learning it at least to a basic level, although mastering it as you say is another thing altogether. I can sort of read it to some extent, and I learned Latin at school, which kind of gives me a head start in understanding the structure of Western languages in general and Latin-derived ones in particular. It's just finding the time to do anything about it Wry

Strangely enough I find Italian harder to try and read than Spanish... Once I can get my head around the rather strange way the words have been transformed from Latin it gets easier, but the problem is I keep forgetting how the transformation works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: