Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

book with Lucy in
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilbs

Contributions: 214

book with Lucy inPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

Just got this off the other forum theres a book with Lucy in it Big Grin

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Old-Symondians-Bernard-Harrison-Champion/dp/1155570391/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1279878852&sr=8-12

has anyone read it is it any good?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

book with Lucy inPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

Whats the book actually about?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

book with Lucy inPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:28 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

People who went to Lucy's school by the look of it, the Amazon page isn't very informative...

I guess I am now obligated to buy it and let the forum know if it's up to anything Hehe
RockyMoney

book with Lucy inPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:37 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

So probably the book features Lucy but its written by someone whos talking about Lucy, thus not being very good(no words by the girl herself) but i could be wrong offcourse.
Pigeon
Site Admin

book with Lucy inPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:59 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

I suspect you may well be right. Googling it seems to find no customer reviews whatsoever but it does find one or two sites with an excerpt from the Alexa Chung section; if that excerpt is anything to go by the Lucy section will be an abbreviated list of stuff that we all know already and so indeed not much good. I suppose there's some small chance there may be a couple of new pics in it, but more likely a couple of old ones...
Chris

Contributions: 726

book with Lucy inPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:27 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

This question specifically has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, but is about Lucy none-the-less: Pigeon do you collect everything Lucy related? I ask because you're interested in purchasing this book simply because it may have a small reference to Lucy in it. It's got me curious. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

book with Lucy inPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:57 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

I do to some extent, but my personal desire to do so does not have the extent that I think you're implying... based on what little I've been able to find out about this book by googling I doubt I'd bother buying it just for my own satisfaction. However, I'm not operating purely for my own satisfaction - I'm also running this website, and I feel under some obligation to buy it so that I can provide a definitive answer to everyone else as to whether it's worth buying or not Smile
RockyMoney

book with Lucy inPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:36 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

Thats what i call dedication Thumb Up! to Pigeon
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

book with Lucy inPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:51 am    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

have already orderd it, so will let you know when it turns up.
Pigeon
Site Admin

book with Lucy inPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

Ah, cool, that might save me a bit Hehe Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

book with Lucy inPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

this is a bribe for Pigeon Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

book with Lucy inPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:59 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

book with Lucy inPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:19 am    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Ah, cool, that might save me a bit Hehe Thumb Up!

haha no probs, 2 week delivery though! pretty bad for amazon nevermind.
Dice

Contributions: 123

book with Lucy inPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:08 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

according to wiki, it's a book about famous people who went Peter Symonds College in Winchester, Hampshire.

Probably done by the college itself.

I'm guessing that's where Lucy got her A-Levels then
Pigeon
Site Admin

book with Lucy inPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 pm    Subject: book with Lucy in Reply with quote

It is Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: