Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Body in Mind

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

Body in MindPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:15 pm    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

A campaign going out on twitter for Lucy to appear in http://bodyinmind.com

Lucy Pinder #Body_in_Mind
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Body in MindPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 pm    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

I would love to see Lucy do a Sammy Braddy type shoot for BIM
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Body in MindPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:43 pm    Subject: Re: Body in Mind Reply with quote

adammanu11 wrote:
A campaign going out on twitter for Lucy to appear in http://bodyinmind.com
Lucy Pinder #Body_in_Mind

What is your source?
minty

Contributions: 79

Body in MindPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:41 am    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

Body in mind are number 1. Their work is first class , IMO kelly hall , Emma glover and Peta Todd have done their best work with them.
adammanu11

Body in MindPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:04 pm    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

saw it on body in minds twitter
patriot

Contributions: 739

Body in MindPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 am    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

It was just a suggestion made by a fan and body in mind agreeing they'd like Lucy on board.

It couldn't hurt for us to rally together and see if for a change we can get Lucy's management team to listen and make it happen.

You can find me here on twitter, https://twitter.com/UK_Glamour, retweet my #lucypinderbodyinmind and lets see where it goes.

https://twitter.com/UK_Glamour/status/453101176012029953
adammanu11

Body in MindPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:15 pm    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

something tells me Damien Morley isnt interested in her doing ithes not replied to any of it
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Body in MindPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:24 pm    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

No one should care what Damien Morley thinks tbh if that is the case. He shouldn't have that much power over Lucy's decisions.

Lucy needs DM like the UK needs the EU - ie. not at all. DM seems to be an obstacle to Lucy doing business with other parties that may be interested (hence my EU analogy)
patriot

Body in MindPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:40 pm    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

Accept that as off January this year Damien Morley was appointed to the board of directors at Girl Management Lucy's agency.

So he's kind of steering the ship whether you like it or not.

I wounder if that's what Pigeon is p**sed off at, we all know he and DM have had their dofferences?

It's interesting I've had no feed back from any of the team either at the official site or on twitter
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Body in MindPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 pm    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Accept that as off January this year Damien Morley was appointed to the board of directors at Girl Management Lucy's agency.

So he's kind of steering the ship whether you like it or not.

I wounder if that's what Pigeon is p**sed off at, we all know he and DM have had their dofferences?

It's interesting I've had no feed back from any of the team either at the official site or on twitter

I'd say more than just that with Pigeon. Doing what Pigeon has done over the years takes it toll.

Patriot don't hold your breath on waiting for a reply. I've found over the years with Lucy's official site. Lucy's fans are certainly there to be told and not listen too. No matter who's running it.
patriot

Body in MindPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:53 am    Subject: Body in Mind Reply with quote

Quote:

Patriot don't hold your breath on waiting for a reply. I've found over the years with Lucy's official site. Lucy's fans are certainly there to be told and not listen too. No matter who's running it.

Quite right, Lucy herself and the management have so little interaction with the fans it's untrue I never expected a direct response. But there are a few people who's opinion I had expected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: