Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Birthday Present

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Birthday PresentPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:21 am    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

As its Lucy' birthday this week i was just wondering what people would get for the girl who has everything?
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Birthday PresentPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:07 pm    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

Me, of course. It's the only thing she hasn't. =)
patriot

Contributions: 739

Birthday PresentPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:21 pm    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

damn i thought i may get a couple of sensible replys before some one got to that Hehe
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Birthday PresentPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:05 pm    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

Give her our friend pigeon!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Birthday PresentPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 pm    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

JGreen wrote:
Give her our friend pigeon!

Big Grin

(buys job lot of industrial strength wrapping paper)

(rustle rustle wrap wrap)

(can't move)

Argh Wry can someone come and stick the stamps on for me please?
fan101

Contributions: 390

Birthday PresentPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:23 am    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

Quote:
Argh can someone come and stick the stamps on for me please?

ill help just stand still
no not like that
this will be a will
stop tearing it apart
dang it so close
fan101

Birthday PresentPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 am    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

i would give her a online print (topless form daily star) and ask her to sign it but what i would give her a cake with her friends inside ready to jump out on her i pray they take of their colthes before im kicked out Thumb Up! Big Laugh
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Birthday PresentPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 am    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

I would buy her a pass to London zoo so she could hold a monkey, its something shes always wanted to do.
lucylover

Contributions: 63

Birthday PresentPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

Give her day of enjoyment out and in
fan101

Birthday PresentPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

i would break the cops so she could do that (i got no life really I PLAY WOW FOR CHIRST SAKE AND LIKE IT)
lucylover

Contributions: 63

Birthday PresentPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:17 am    Subject: Birthday Present Reply with quote

I think it is clear if we were her boyfriend we would take her out for dinner. Then come and have fun in bed.o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: