Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

bild girl video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

bild girl videoPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 pm    Subject: bild girl video Reply with quote

it doesnt look like its going to have lucy in the video but it does
http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/erotik/2009/08/24/bild-girl/lucy-eroeffnet-englische-woche.html

translated as best i can or google can sorry

What we owe to England is not everything: foot ball, Shakespeare? and sexy side-1-M dchen!

In the British are the top-models with no real stars. And this week show the f? Exclusive five of them in PICTURE!

Lucy Pinder (26) from Hampshire

Gr? E / Weight: 1.67 m/51 kg

Bra size? E: 85 F

To me I like: my hair

What turns me on: sex, shoes, cats

What abt me? Rnt: Clowns

Single or awarded: awarded

My dream car: Audi R 8

Beer or prosecco? ... I do not drink much

I had sex previously with ... a man!

I'm PICTURE Girl, because: it is fun does!

I prefer moving out: everything

If I am reincarnated, then as: cat

Contributions: 2

bild girl videoPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:10 pm    Subject: bild girl video Reply with quote

Hi

I'rm from Germany and will try my best to translate it.

What didn't we owe all to England: football, Shakespeare - and sexy page-1-babes (I thought page 3 Scratch Chin and the first sentence is really difficult for me)!
In Great Britain, topless models are real stars. And this week five of them appear exklusively in BILD!

Lucy Pinder (26) from Hampshire:

Size/weight: 1.67m/51kg
Cup size: 85F
I like on/at (?) me: my hair
That turns me on: sex, shoes, cats
That turns me off: clowns
Single or partnership: partnership
Beer or prosecco: I don't drink much.
I had sex until now with: ... one or a man! (The meaning is not understandable with only this short statement Wink )
I'm BILD-Girl, because: it's fun.
I prefer to take off: all (clothes)
If I'm reborned, I will be: a cat.

In the video Lucy gives some more informations about herself.

Despite Lucy is in the BILD, it's a terrible magazine. There are mostly unimported und making people stupid informations. It's a gossip magazine in my opinion.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

bild girl videoPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:42 pm    Subject: bild girl video Reply with quote

WELL DONE QB THAT MAN Thumb Up! a most excellent find.

Here's the vid edited down to just Lucy's bit:

Lucy Pinder - Bild interview 24-08-09

Cheers for the translation Guest... may I drop you a couple of hints?

"I like on/at (?) me" is "I like about myself".

"I had sex until now with: ... one or a man! (The meaning is not understandable with only this short statement Wink )" - You wouldn't necessarily bother translating "bisher" directly - it comes out more as "I have had sex with"... and Lucy's answer is not "one or a man" but just "a man".

What's going on in that answer is Lucy deflecting rude questions about her sex life Wink - it's kind of a "deliberately dumb answer", like someone asking "What are you wearing?" and getting the answer "Clothes" instead of a description of sexy undies or whatever. I'm not sure it translates very well into German but that's what she's doing... good one Lucy Clap

Here's my shot at translating the audio... perhaps you can help fix my mistakes? Not sure I've got the second half of the chat-up line right and there's one word I can't pick up near the beginning. Also does "schlafen" mean something other than "sleep" in a sexual context?

Quote:
I think I like most... says Lucy, and then the overdubbing cuts in...

What I like most about myself is my breasts and my hair. I like sex, I sleep and even (can't get this word). I like shoes and cats. I don't like getting up early, I am definitely no early riser. I hate lying, and above all clowns... I hate clowns. I think that sex without love can be fun but it's not really my thing. The best chat-up line I've ever heard was "The financial crisis has really hit me, will you not ask me for a drink?" (I think that's what it means) I thought that was really funny.

Your description of Bild sounds just like the Star really... no news, just gossip and 90% of that is fabricated.

Contributions: 2

bild girl videoPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:55 pm    Subject: bild girl video Reply with quote

At first, thanks for your help. It's great and so I can learn more.

Quote:
You wouldn't necessarily bother translating "bisher" directly - it comes out more as "I have had sex with"... and Lucy's answer is not "one or a man" but just "a man".

Ahh, I remember. It's another tense. My last english lessons were in June Big Laugh and I have needed it so rarely.

Quote:
Also does "schlafen" mean something other than "sleep" in a sexual context?

Yes sometimes. Then it only means to have sex with someone. But then there is used the name of a person (f.e.: "Ich habe mit Peter geschlafen" - translation word by word: "I slept with Peter"). In Uk, didn't you use it in this form?

Help with the german text. For a better understanding I wrote the whole text

What I like most about myself is my breasts and my hair. I like sex, I like to sleep and to paint. I like shoes and cats. I don't like getting up early, I am definitely no early riser. I hate lying, and above all clowns... I hate clowns. I think that sex without love can be fun but it's not really my thing. The best chat-up line I've ever heard was "The financial crisis has really hit me, will you not ask me for a drink?" (I think that's what it means. Yes I think it's correct Wink) I thought that was really funny.

Where do you learn german so good/well (? ... we don't have this problem with adverbs in germany ... so sometimes it's a bit difficult) ?

Quote:
Your description of Bild sounds just like the Star really... no news, just gossip and 90% of that is fabricated.

Like you describe the Star, I think BILD is comparable with the Star.
And I made a mistake. The BILD is a newspaper and not a magazine. This newspaper sadly is the top-selling paper in germany.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

bild girl videoPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:34 am    Subject: bild girl video Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
At first, thanks for your help. It's great and so I can learn more.

Thanks for yours too Thumb Up!

Guest wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Also does "schlafen" mean something other than "sleep" in a sexual context?

Yes sometimes. Then it only means to have sex with someone. But then there is used the name of a person (f.e.: "Ich habe mit Peter geschlafen" - translation word by word: "I slept with Peter"). In Uk, didn't you use it in this form?

Yes we do - exactly the same. I was just a bit puzzled because I couldn't work out what the next word was. I wondered if there was perhaps some other meaning as well, which combined with the word I couldn't pick up to make a joke or something.

("f.e." should actually be "e.g." - which stands for "exempli gratia", Latin for "for the sake of example". Don't ask me why we do it in Latin, it's just the way it is Smile)

Guest wrote:
Help with the german text. For a better understanding I wrote the whole text

What I like most about myself is my breasts and my hair. I like sex, I like to sleep and to paint. I like shoes and cats. I don't like getting up early, I am definitely no early riser. I hate lying, and above all clowns... I hate clowns. I think that sex without love can be fun but it's not really my thing. The best chat-up line I've ever heard was "The financial crisis has really hit me, will you not ask me for a drink?" (I think that's what it means. Yes I think it's correct Wink) I thought that was really funny.

Thanks for that Thumb Up! I still can't pick out the actual word they've used for "paint" though!

Guest wrote:
Where do you learn german so good/well (? ... we don't have this problem with adverbs in germany ... so sometimes it's a bit difficult) ?

At school... same as you learning English Smile Also I have a German motorbike (MZ) and most of the websites and spare parts dealers for it are German, which helps me practise Smile But it's much easier translating out of a foreign language than into one. I can't write it as well as I can read it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: