Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Big Malene print on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 am    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

Big treat from Malene here... she is selling a great big print on ebay Big Smile

Cracking pic too... definitely worth a bid! Big Grin

manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 am    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

whats with the black rectangle
Pigeon
Site Admin

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 am    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

To stop ebay deleting the picture...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

Wish Lucy did that kinda thing, malene reaches out to her fans, that's what I love about her, she goes the extra mile with the calendars too. Someone needs to recommend for Lucy to do this on official forum.
RockyMoney

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:12 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

Did Pigeon place a bid?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Wish Lucy did that kinda thing, malene reaches out to her fans, that's what I love about her, she goes the extra mile with the calendars too. Someone needs to recommend for Lucy to do this on official forum.

I too love that about Malene... but the essential difference is that Malene digs the whole Broad Elemental Computers-and-Internet Praposition, whereas Lucy doesn't... so Malene runs her website/forum herself whereas Lucy doesn't, and while Lucy herself is friendly, approachable and helpful, she ends up with a website which is exactly the opposite Sad Doesn't do the fans any good - nor Lucy's image... interesting coincidence that not long after you posted that I happened across a comment from someone on another website criticising Lucy for being stuck-up and standoffish. Which she most definitely isn't, but if he's formed his impressions from believing that the official website is an accurate reflection of Lucy herself I can quite see why he thinks that Sad

RockyMoney wrote:
Did Pigeon place a bid?

No... Pigeon is skint, as usual Cry not that I don't want to, but it always seems to be the way that these things come up when I'm not in a position to do anything about them. If I win the lottery before the auction ends then I definitely will Hehe
RockyMoney

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

Well that wasnt me that made that comment on this other forum in case your wondering, im only on this and the official 1. I dont use other forums, why would somebody say something like that when they've probably never even met them.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:53 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Well that wasnt me that made that comment on this other forum in case your wondering

I know it wasn't, sorry if my comment made you think otherwise Smile
RockyMoney

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

Its OK, ive placed a bid on it, its already got fierce competition, check the bids on it already, a lot of them are mine.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:58 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

(fills in lottery ticket)
RockyMoney

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:44 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

Hehe
RockyMoney

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:34 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

I hate when you get people on eBay who just keep bidding and bidding then they back out of the sale, to top it of this guys just made his account today which is an annoyance
Pigeon
Site Admin

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:01 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

I hate the whole bidding thing fullstop... I hate not having definite knowledge about anything I'm interested in, I hate suspense and I hate competition, so it's very rare that I'll bother with anything on ebay that doesn't have a Buy It Now option. I like to be able to click that button and know for definite that that's it, finished, I've got the item and I've got it for a definite price. If there isn't a Buy It Now option I'll wait until someone else is selling one of whatever it is and does include that option. It's only for one-offs like Malene's poster, or the occasional really obscure item that nobody else is interested in anyway, that I'll consider going the bidding route.
RockyMoney

Big Malene print on ebayPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:07 pm    Subject: Big Malene print on ebay Reply with quote

To tell the truth i would have won that Lucy Pinder painting that was on sale a while back but some scum bag sniped me at the last minute Punch
Take a look at the current price of malene's canvas pic, im currently in the lead but if you take a look @ the bid history some newbie keeps bidding and bidding, i know hes gonna back out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: