Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Bethany Lilly
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 579

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:33 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

bizarre.....all the crazy gym work seemed odd too...maybe morley said she needed to slim down or ordered her

its nutty that models famous for huge tits, suddenly go for slimming.....its not what they need to do

(US model kate upton who is busty too has been doing some crazy gym work just like beth lily...all that weight stuff...such a waste)
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:55 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
bizarre.....all the crazy gym work seemed odd too...maybe morley said she needed to slim down or ordered her

its nutty that models famous for huge tits, suddenly go for slimming.....its not what they need to do

(US model kate upton who is busty too has been doing some crazy gym work just like beth lily...all that weight stuff...such a waste)

It's nothing to do with that.

Beth was getting her tits out for nothing. The industry is dead, there is no money in it. She is the last Page 3 Girl I will ever lust after, glamour modelling will be extinct within 2 years.
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:16 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

good points and you are right,,since the lads mags went the money is fading away and it doesnt pay

i dont know if glam modelling will be extinct but its likely to be lower paid amatuers doing the shoots......the glamour world of 1994-2016 will never rise again thats for sure....floating on the back of lads mags and page 3

the net offers quantity, not quality, thats what killed the quality end of cash and class
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:06 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

[quote="BritBabeFan"]good points and you are right,,since the lads mags went the money is fading away and it doesnt pay

i dont know if glam modelling will be extinct but its likely to be lower paid amatuers doing the shoots......the glamour world of 1994-2016 will never rise again thats for sure....floating on the back of lads mags and page 3

the net offers quantity, not quality, thats what killed the quality end of cash and class[/quot

The Internet gives us stuff for free and unfortunately it is human nature for us not to pay for something we can get for nothing.

However for me, it gave me the opportunity to see what tits I was getting before handing my money over.If I didn't like the Page 3 girl I'd give it a miss. And if the shoot in NUTS didn't deliver the goods again id save the pennies.

The quality did deteriorate post 2009 which is also a factor in why Sales dropped.
Dillon

Contributions: 4

Bethany LillyPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:08 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
good points and you are right,,since the lads mags went the money is fading away and it doesnt pay

the net offers quantity, not quality, thats what killed the quality end of cash and class

I think you've hit the nail on the head with this. Nowadays there's so much of the same old same old stuff.

In earlier years, before t'interweb, there was page 3, top shelf mags or pr0n. It wasn't easy to get stuff, or even know who was doing what.

Once the internet become popular, it was surprising at times to see what else Page 3 models had got up to, and also, what top shelf mag models were actually pr0n stars who did a bit of modelling.

Nowadays there so much of the same stuff relating to the Page 3 girls 'type/style' of glamour modelling. The sites like DDF, Morley, Only Tease etc are just way too similiar, and to be honest, pretty boring after a while, I did join one of them, but felt quantity did not justify the cost, so left.

I don't think it'd be too difficult for any of these sites to mix things up a bit more in terms of the theme of a shoot or the model's poses, but they never do(?). It doesn't mean the topless models doing full nude shoots or ankles behind the ears type thing, but just a bit more variety in terms of themes etc.

One of the last Stacey Poole shoots at the Only site sums things up (the one where she's wearing a black leotard) - wtf was this supposed to be, a gym shoot, or what? The outfit made no sense with the background and the poses were the same ones we always get?

Having 10 to 15 pics of the same 'pose' for each pose in a set is also pointless, why do they think we need that? Sifting through 100+ pics just for a handful of decent ones, pfft.

The new site 'maycontaingirl' looked a bit more promising, the Joey Fisher black lingerie shoot had some nice shots. But it doesn't look like they can carry this on and expand with other models and themes though, the Rhian baywatch shoot looked promising, but just didn't really deliver much.

I think there's still a market for these girls/type of modelling, but the people behind the sites just don't understand what it is and think that carrying on as per normal will suffice, but it doesn't.
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:40 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

agree with most of the comments

none of those sites are cheap either, nuts and zoo for a month costs less than month on stacey poole's site.

however i joined staceys site as she vanished from the magazines in 2014, after being a regular for 2 years. i wanted to see more of her and decided the price was worth it

i dont mind samey old poses if the girl is hot.....stacey has a major selling point...her amazing body but some of these models are not in the top brackets

the golden generation was 2010-14 (stacey p , joey f,rhian,lucy p, holly p,peta t,rosie j and some of the euro models)

Bethany Lily and Lana Eyre were the last of the new lads mags girls, with Bethany no longr doing topless we are left with Lana who only seems to appear in the daily star
sad days....at least we still have stacey ( i bet she will retire now i said that!)
Dillon

Contributions: 4

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:55 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
agree with most of the comments

none of those sites are cheap either, nuts and zoo for a month costs less than month on stacey poole's site.

however i joined staceys site as she vanished from the magazines in 2014, after being a regular for 2 years. i wanted to see more of her and decided the price was worth it

i dont mind samey old poses if the girl is hot.....stacey has a major selling point...her amazing body but some of these models are not in the top brackets

the golden generation was 2010-14 (stacey p , joey f,rhian,lucy p, holly p,peta t,rosie j and some of the euro models)

Bethany Lily and Lana Eyre were the last of the new lads mags girls, with Bethany no longr doing topless we are left with Lana who only seems to appear in the daily star
sad days....at least we still have stacey ( i bet she will retire now i said that!)

I don't bother with P3 anymore, ever since there seemed to be new girls coming and going like hot cakes, it put me off. I felt thought P3 was best when there was a smaller more select group, with new models coming through as natural progression when others moved on.

Stacey P is frustrating, she got a great bod, but I just don't feel like the sets of her do her justice, I think she could be bigger (in terms of popularity) than what she is.

I'm surprised at Beth Lily, she had an even better bod than Stacey (in my opinion), I think they could've been similiar (maybe not as dominant) to the Lucy P / Michelle M partnership that was so dominant for along time.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but agree it's not a great time at the moment, especially with quality super boobed girls like Sarah Randall jacking it in too.

I think glamour modelling is too popular to die out, maybe, like alot of things in life it's swings and roundabouts, there's good times and bad, and it's just a bit of a rough patch at the mo...
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:50 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

lets hope it doesnt die out and that a few new girls are discovered too

i dont think beth lily has a better body than stacey though, no glam model in last five years has such a perfect butt, hips,tummy and boobs as stacey
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:02 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

anyone know why she stopped doin topless?
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:28 am    Subject: any updates on bethany lily? Reply with quote

Is she doing any topless work or is it 100% all over

Such a shame, she as just starting to really become a fixture with her cute smile and great tits

here is a composite pic of her in green....looking lovely

wish i could email her!!

http://tinypic.com/r/xn6weu/9
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:22 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

looks like we have all given up on bethany!
vzok

Contributions: 78

Bethany LillyPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:13 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
looks like we have all given up on bethany!

I don't think we have given up, but she has. Check out her twitter, and she has certainly stopped modelling. All she is doing is some Youtube videos.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Bethany LillyPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:09 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Oh Beth, you ignorant little creature...

phantomas

Contributions: 342

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:53 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

[quote="lolsmasher"]Oh Beth, you ignorant little creature...
Spoil brat... This another reason why glam industry is going down. Why people comment? There is a freedom of expression, and yeah people are mean, ignorant, sexiest etc., but you have the posibility to adress thoes problems. or fight... like Lucy Vixen does...
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:24 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

[quote="phantomas"]
lolsmasher wrote:
Oh Beth, you ignorant little creature...
Spoil brat... This another reason why glam industry is going down. Why people comment? There is a freedom of expression, and yeah people are mean, ignorant, sexiest etc., but you have the posibility to adress thoes problems. or fight... like Lucy Vixen does...
While Lucy will comment back to certain people it does give the original commenter more fuel for fire. Though in most cases with Lucy the people who follow her do much more fighting back than she does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: