Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Bethany Lilly
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:33 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

i agree.....nearly all the girls seem to select the smallest backsize they can find and the biggest cup size...hence all this 28J or 28F stuff.....i have never known any girls with a 28 backsize, thats basically no size at all.....most are 32 at smallest.....

i think bra size will always be an in-exact science, shame that the girls sometimes lie about size or just dont update their sites

beth lily has very big tits, there is no doubt, so i would go with my simple sizing chart:
Small= fried eggs...look crap even in a wonderbra
Medium=nice round...comfortable
big=most glamour models like beth,stacey etc
huge=online super babes like jana defi,leanne crowe etc
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:05 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Bethany LillyPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:36 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Seriously guys, left one is bigger!
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:39 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

am a big fan of her areoles.....very large indeed but lovely
donbalon

Bethany LillyPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:28 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:26 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
am a big fan of her areoles.....very large indeed but lovely

same here Thumb Up!

donbalon

Bethany LillyPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:06 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:12 pm    Subject: Beth Lily on You Tube Reply with quote

some beth lily you tube vids here...she mugs about a bit but is so sweet and cute, nothing topless as this is the idiot yank censor central but lots of cleavage....i recommend the Q+ A vid

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxSBCPALWOjyidtAVORsug
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Bethany LillyPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:49 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

So apparently Beth has stopped doing topless modelling

Link to actual tweet:

https://twitter.com/BethanyLilyA/status/730827344659808256

Her account appears to be locked, so I don't know if you'll be able to access the page.
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:20 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

wonder what prompted that?

hasnt morley set up a website for her?

Real shame...she isnt a few days past 20 or something
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Bethany LillyPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:46 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
wonder what prompted that?

hasnt morley set up a website for her?

Real shame...she isnt a few days past 20 or something

Her site doesn't seem to have been updated in a while, which says a lot really.

Anyway, I think she may have gotten to the point where she no longer needs to do topless modelling, and she's turning into some sort of mainstream celebrity/model instead. Whether this is true or not, I don't know, but it would make sense. She's been putting her name out there for about a year, so she's probably attracted some sponsors and secured other (modelling) work that doesn't require her to take her clothes off, which most likely also pays better than her former gig.
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:47 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

could be she has lost weight from all the gym work etc....lots a few cup sizes but nobody can tell if she stops doing topless...push up bras and all that can hide any size loss

her USP was huge boobs remember.....not sure if she can cut it as a celeb model.....as she is slimming down too much, she could be a good curvy model

very sad news....i was enjoying her latest pics
donbalon

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:49 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Thank you, Beth Lily, for all the beautiful images.

Best wishes for success in your future career, and for health and happiness always.

TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:16 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Never heard of a topless model suddenly refusing to go topless.Her Career is finished, once you ve had your tits out there is nowhere to go.

I can only think there have been issues behind the scenes with Mr Morley.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:57 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Never heard of a topless model suddenly refusing to go topless.Her Career is finished, once you ve had your tits out there is nowhere to go.

I can only think there have been issues behind the scenes with Mr Morley.

Another twitter Post mentions she has been working for free.....and is probably sick of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: